World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyongdong Meeting

+7
Yellasia
Federation of Antanares
Ireland
New-Zealand
Europe and Asia
New Tarajan
Dromoda
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyongdong Meeting

Post  Dromoda Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:35 pm

- Mr Fung Qinhuang -

to speak about plan number 2. we are in favor of a shared sovereignty. as long as when the nation dissolves, or unite's with another nation we the people's republic will eventually be the successor of ownership of the Jillin island

- Mr Heilai -

The people's republic will not intervene in any conflict the Kennyland government has with its own people on their sovereign territory. this is an proposal i have to let the international governments feel more secure.

- Mr Kaynam -

no no. the people's republic should not do that. what if the nation become's unstable and become's a treat?

- President Xi jinping -

i think the international governments should decide for themselves. if they want to implement this rule or not. we should focus more on our own agenda than others. the unification to the motherland can wait. but for now we agree with share'd sovereignty under the condition that if the nation of kennyland should dissolve under any circumstance's we will have the full sovereignty over the island. because than it is not the monarchy of kennyland anymore who is there. only we are left and therefore we want the right to stay there and annex the whole of Jillin

Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:28 am

Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 Previewmi_

Deputy Minister for Foreign Affair Brian Van Der Vart

"We continue to ask for the proofs, that, for now, appear to don't exist, that will demonstrate the sovereignty of Dromoda over the Jillin Island. The entire process is an enormous farce without this proofs"
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:55 am

Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 Spokesperson
International Relations Advocate,Martin De Funt
"To the delegation of Dromoda. We ask you this. Why do you believe you rightfully own the Jillin Islands. And with you reason what is the proof behind your claim. Something has to support your claim not just because you say so, or you think so."
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:36 am

Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 Delegate-Yao-Ming-1

- Mr Heilai -  Mr De Funt  i clearly notice that you only are here because of the trills or something else. i don't know exactly why you are here because if you do not know why and how about this issue i insist that you should leave the people's republic now. and i have the same thing to say to Mr van den Vart who also like Mr Funt does not know where this issue is about.

i am here like the rest of the people's congress including our president to solve this dispute and please if you do not want to negotiate then i can point to the door and ask you to leave.

Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 C305X0194H_2013%E8%B3%87%E6%96%99%E7%85%A7%E7%89%87_N71_copy1

- Mr Kaynam - the people's republic is restoring its old territorial borders and the island of Jillin as you probably already read in the news last week was once part of the empire of Dromoda. why are you not update'd about this issue?

Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 Wen-Jiabao-bowing

- Mr Zhong Sui - Please your honorable's please have more respect for each other. it is the people's congress where we're talking not a cafe!

Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 ?m=02&d=20140305&t=2&i=854201848&w=580&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=CDEEA240IXK00

- President Xi Jinping - Mr Zhong is right. this is a place for respectable discussions but i have to say that this is taking to long. please we are for the option of share'd sovereingty. but now suddenly the nations who supported this back down? i am shocked.. not just is this our problem, but the situation is clearly not understood!. Mr Cheng, please,,

Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 002564baf2bf1268841e3f

- Mr Cheng Jungwho - almost all army's in the world are now facing war with our nation and our ally's and the reason why there is still peace is because of these negotiations. we want to end it but it seems that there are nations with other intentions. please prove me wrong.
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:51 am

Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 William-Hague-008
Minister of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, William Hague
"Gentlemen please do not get your self into a fray. Please forgive Mr. De Funt as his mother died last week so he has been out of touch with the media. But I on behalf of Ireland want to let the People's Congress know that Ireland stands with Dromoda in this conflict. But we will not go to war we will stand by Dromoda to get through this conflict with as little blood as possible. Thank you!"
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:55 pm

"So, we must obligate Kennyland to cease its land only because one of the part think its a part of its empire? Kennyland, with shared government, a total or a partial cease of lands, lost the island. If we allow, today, an act like this, we will observe nations and nations proclaim historical rights on territory of other nations, using how precedent this situation.
Second, we hope that from this conference will not be declared any kind of uni-directional decision. This is not the Parliament of the World Alliance and we don't have the legitimate power to constrict Kennyland to do something.
Third, Antanares is against all the proposal submitted. Kennyland has all the rights on the Island and, restrict or remove its right on Jillin, using an old history claims, would be a dangerous precedent and a completely limitation of its right of sovereignty and of existing. We hope Dromoda will reconsider its position
"
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 Empty Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:47 am

Eurussian Ambassador to Dromoda
Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 Caroline_kennedy_ftr
"As we have said repeatedly since this Jillin Island Dispute escalated and raised, the absence and complete disregard of Kennyland only prolongs the agony of this dispute as we are in no way to decide on the matter. Furthermore, militarization is not the solution as it only escalates tensions just like how we condemned efforts to destabilize the Asian Continent. Nevertheless, the Eurussian Government commends the People's Republic of Dromoda for maintaining its patience and commitment to peace."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:29 am

Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 Stephenharper_zps311b3461

With all due respect to our Eurussian Colleague, why should KennyLand relinquish any of its sovereignty because of foreign claims? The idea that a nation should give up its sovereignty because another state claims that it has until now unknown territorial claims to it. Would you support the aforementioned proposals if they applied to Orenburg?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:28 am

"Your Excellency, may I ask for your benevolence not to involve issues that this meeting should not even be concerned with? On the other hand Your Excellency, I will return a question, why is it that your government can't bring any representative from Kennyland on this meeting knowing that you have deployed your troops on their country? Having such, we will assume that you had the permission of the Kennyland Government?
If that is the case, we would also believe that you have contacted the Kennyland Government already. For that matter, it will be easier for us all if you can bring them here to finally hear their views and position over the disputed Jillin Island."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:53 am

"The problem, dear delegate, is all here. If Dromoda will take Jillin, why Ireland, next time, will not have Orenburg? It has all the right claims on it. And next time, again and more again, all the nations will proclaim claims over claims. Kennyland isn't here. Oh, exist any kind of obligation that will constrict Kennyland to be here? No.
We can talk, again and again, but the situation doesn't change. Dromoda say it have a claim over Jillin. I don't see proofs. All the "solution" finded are in favor of Dromoda. This is unfair, I think. You can continue to ask for the presence of Kennyland, but Kennyland has all the rights to refuse to discuss about a void claim and we can't constrict it to do this. We don't have this power. The only organisation that could something like that is the Council, or the Court of Justice, I'm not sure of who have the power about this kind of question
"
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:29 pm

"I am inclined to agree with you Your Excellency. Indeed, all nations will continue to claim and claim and thus it will be beneficial for everyone, especially those who are involved to speak out and share their views and position."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:37 pm

"It's not beneficial for everyone. Beneficial would be a fair discussion, not a series of claim that would only raise the tension between nations. This kind of question must be delegated or to the two parties or nothing. Kennyland isn't here? Well, the problem is postponed. We don't have the power to leave the sovereignty of Kennyland over its lands, or to constrict the island to have a shared government"

Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:52 am

Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 F9me7c

Prime Minister Marquis Uriel Van De Groot

"I am keen to agree totally with my Antanaresian colleague. But, of course, not in the interpretation provided us by the Eurussian delegate. The problem here is simple: Dromoda could resolve this dispute only by negotiating with Kennyland, on a fair ground. But, due the particular situation, this is not possible."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:20 am

"If Eurussia and other nations hadn't got involved the situation would be over. How ever saying that the conflict has got to this point, it requires the International Community to united and help settle this conflict.But I am not complaining, Ireland is always ready and willing to help a nation through a conflict.As I'm sure many of you are"
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:49 am

"Of course you're right, Your Excellency. But the real question here is: why other countries get involved, firstly? Because Dromoda showed belligerent intentions toward Kennyland. So, the solution is simple: the Shraman Pact will withdraw its forces only when Dromoda will cease to threaten Kennyland, backed by its Eurussian ally.
And, on this note, we wish to say that the news of the deployment of Eurussian missiles in Dromoda will surely not help reaching a good, positive outcome in these negotiations. I fear Moscow is getting more and more foolish with such a kind of actions."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:09 pm

"I do believe that Dromoda and Kennyland have the rights and should have the will to end the dispute over Jillin Island. And we commend the People's Republic of Dromoda for having the patience to settle this diplomatically.
On the other hand, we do believe that the only caused of tensions and escalations are those nations who were involved in the disastrously failed Shraman talks who initially called for neutrality and peace but when things didn't went their way, they suddenly changed tracked and publicly sided with Kennyland, which to this day refused to speak.
The tensions were further escalated after the successful Moscow Peace Summit finally moved forward to bring the matter before the WA Government and the WA Court of Justice, making a breakthrough in the negotitations, which resulted to the eventual deployment of troops of those nations siding with Kennyland, whom until this day, we are sure they are not aware of their official position.
Furthermore, we simply believe that the suggestion of the Tarajani Prime Minister is correct to withdraw their troops from Kennyland as it is a blatant disregard to the legal case submitted before the WA Court of Justice and the root cause of escalations due to militarization of the dispute. Despite all these, the People's Republic of Dromoda should be commended that despite their rhetorics, they never made a move nor deployed anything that could aggravate the peaceful settlement of the dispute, thankfully, the same way Kennyland is doing. All in the name of peace."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:33 pm

"The only act that has raise the tension is the decision of Dromoda to take Jillin, without any kind of legal act, from the hand of Kennyland. The Moscow Summit wasn't a success, was a big waste of time. Nothing is exit from it, nothing of nothing. We only see words and decision, unilateral, from nations that would, at all the cost, the annexation of Jillin to Kennyland. And we would't permit that.

You're right ambassador of Eurussia, only Kennyland and Dromoda can resolve this issue, only them. Kennyland isn't here, well, close the summit and wait for them. When and if they will talk about, they could talk about, without call all of us. For the rest, Antanares will not move a single soldier from Jillin, considering that the people that talked for Kennyland allow us to rest.

Ah, and stop to try to reduce the role of the Shraman's nations to maintain the peace. Without us, today Jillin would be a piece of Dromoda, without consents, without legitimization of it. If it was not for our troops, the situation surely will be closes, in favor of the imperialism, not of the democracy. Sometimes is necessary use the force and the power to defend our rights and Antanares would ever be in the first line to defend its principles. So, stop try to use rhetoric for your purpose. The reality is that the Moscow Summit was a failure and that all your actions, "in the name of peace", betray all the principles of the World Alliance"
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:13 pm

"I fear that, once again, Eurussia deliberately misunderstood my own words: I'll never suggest, indeed, the withdrawal of our forces from Kennyland, since I agree with every single word which came from my Antanaresian colleague. I ask to Eurussia to stop using its propaganda: the main responsible for what is happening now is Eurussia itself and its foolish and failed Moscow Summit, which provided only a ground for imperialistic purposes and actions, while undermining the great amount of work we were doing in Shraman, under the auspices of the Tarajani Government, something that Moscow, in its own megalomania, never accepted.
Now, the nations of the Shraman Pact deserve respect, Your Excellency, and we will not tolerate further your blatant disregard of our great role in keeping peace and stability. You're simply fearing the existence of such a powerful alliance you're not member of: and, indeed, this is demonstrated by the fact that Eurussia itself tried to join it. If you really wish to demonstrate your commitment for peace, you shall agree with us."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Zackalantis Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Kyongdong Meeting - Page 2 Z
Sashi Tharoor, Her Majesty Minster for Foreign Affairs

The UKZ commends the Dromodian government for acting so maturely and working towards the prevention of war and deescalation of tensions.
The UKZ proposes that Dromoda remains uninvolved with Kennyland until it ceases to exist.
We would look for a better solution but seeing as Kennyland refuses to open it's mouth and speak, a bilateral discussion cannot take place.
Also with all due respect to the delegates, ambassadors and national leaders present here, the UKZ viewed the Shraman Conference and the Moscow Peace Summit as bogus. These were two tgat only tried to show up the others and was an attempt at competing with each others diplomatic and military rivals.
Both these conferences were simply a cold war. Therefore i would request the nations present here to refrain from bickering as to which conference was more successful as it is not pertinent to the issue we are discussing at hand.
Thank You.
Zackalantis
Zackalantis
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:01 pm

OOC: It's not OOC wait for the dissolve of Kennyland? I only ask, I don't want to criticize the suggestion of Zack. Also, and this is only another question, if Kennyland ceases to exist, Dromoda must or not wait for the next expansion period to acquire the island?
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:02 am

"I agree with you Sir Tharoor as you have also seen what we have seen by way of the maturity on the actions of the People's Republic of Dromoda in dealing with the dispute. We are with you and everyone else in the peaceful resolution of the Jillin Island Dispute in the name of peace."
OOC: If Kennyland ceases to exist, Dromoda must wait for the next territorial expansion to claim it. - Map Admin
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:23 am

"I agree with you Ms.Kennedy but only on the problem of the maturity in this conference. Barely any progress has been made because all we want to do is bicker. We need to settle this dispute without violence and it seems a few nation,which i will not name, are provoking a war.War is not the answer. Kennyland has not said anything in this conference. So until they do. Nothing can come out of this conference."
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:35 am

"Unfortunately you're right, Mr. Tharoor, about what happened during the Moscow Summit. But not about Shraman: when this crisis erupted, New Tarajan contacted Dromoda and Kennyland, through Ivania, in order to gathering their representatives in the Kingdom and solve the dispute before a possible dangerous military escalation. Then, Eurussia organized the Moscow Summit to eliminate New Tarajan from the process: this move lead to the disruption of every possible positive outcome from Shraman, since Eurussia was very keen in accepting every Dromodian request.
We are here to solve this dispute, it's true. But this could not be possible until it's clearly said what happened in the recent past over the same issue. If the Operation Wave Breaker has been organized, it's for one reason only: because the peace process was seriously undermined by Eurussian actions. And this is terribly sad.
Now, we are here: but the Antanaresian delegate is right, as it is the Irish one, when saying that, without Kennyland, we do not have the power to do nothing. Indeed, this would constitute a serious breach of national sovereignty, much more what Eurussia proposed in the fake Moscow Summit. We cannot accept this.
The only proposal we can make is for Dromoda to accept the actual status quo, and, if it is still worried for the conditions of Dromodians eventually living on Judlyn, to strengthen its ties with the Kennylandic government: friendship is always the best way to ensure peace. Until then, the Powers of the Shraman Pact will protect Kennyland sovereignty and territorial integrity, as asked us by their government, with full legal ground. I honestly do not see why someone could feel himself harmed by Wave Breaker, if he doesn't have aggressive intentions against Kennyland."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2