World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

+21
Juvor
Muchos Estados Unidos
The Holy Empire of Artite
I.S.I.S
Serenarea
Snarfian Federation
Shockwave
Apepistan
Kingdom of Ireland
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Azotakza
England and Wales
Shlask
Ebsotz
Great Eurussia
Kingdom of Scottlands
Xolox
New Rhodinia
DPRNK
South Macwick
Zanland
25 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 5 Empty Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Alyska wrote:
OFFICIAL APPLICATION:

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 5 Eagle1

ON BEHALF OF HER IMPERIAL MAJESTY, MARIA DIMITRINOVNA ROMANOVNA, BY THE GRACE OF GOD TSARISTA AND AUTOCRAT OF ALL ALYSKA, THE IMPERIAL MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS,  IVANA ARTIMOVNA PETRONOVNA HEREBY SUBMITS THE FOLLOWING:

In order to promote the peace, prosperity and good government of the World Alliance, the Tsardom of Alyska hereby submits it application for a secondary seat on the Security Council.

What continent please and are you on the WA Map?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 5 Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:56 pm

NOTICE

With the passage of the WA Secondary Seats Act, it is now advised to all nations interested for a seat at the WA Security Council to determine if they are vying for the 'primary seat' or 'secondary seat' at the Security Council. Please do note that seats on the Security Council covers not just roleplaying but as well as out-of-character matters.

Always remember, it is easy to get in, but hard to get out.

Apepistan - seeking for primary seat of Oceania/Iberia (rejected
     - Not qualified to represent either Oceania or Iberia continents

Artite - seeking for primary seat of Iberia (under evaluation)
     - 1 SC objection, 1 SC endorsement, 1 other endorsement

Xolox - seeking for primary seat of Oceania (under evaluation)
     - 2 SC objections, 1 SC endorsement

Azotakza - seeking for primary seat of Atlantis (rejected)
     - Not qualified to represent Atlantis continent

For the sake of transparency, accountability, and fairness, there is a reasonable probability of getting a seat at the Security Council if the concerned nation is located on the continent it wish to be represented, very active in roleplaying and in out-of-character discussions and as well as other provisions of the WA Security Council Act and the WA Secondary Seats Act and other existing international laws of the World Alliance. Please do not also rule out the effects and impacts of geographical proximity of the country on the continent it vying for represenation, endorsements, oppositions, objections, past and current trends, history or past and current events, capability, responsibility, public image, integrity, and so on so as to call a particular nation state, as fit to become a member state of the Security Council.

Do not forget that these are more or less the same factors or reasons why nation states are capable of staying at the SC. Remember, it is easy to get in, but hard to get out.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 5 Empty Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Azotakza Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:45 am

I ask that we hold an election for serenarea seat on the grounds of inactivity.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:30 pm

Azotakza wrote:I ask that we hold an election for serenarea seat on the grounds of inactivity.

You may ask for an SC Member to request for the dismissal of Serenarea so the SC can vote on it.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenarea Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:53 am

Inactivity?
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Why can't nations simply say I want that Council member out! And stop using excuses like inactive or what when it is obvious they are not? This corrupt practice is started by Scouting when he tried to kick out all his enemies to his dismay.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:17 pm

So how much until we find out if those of us who bid for a WASC seat know if we got it or not?
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:21 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:Why can't nations simply say I want that Council member out! And stop using excuses like inactive or what when it is obvious they are not? This corrupt practice is started by Scouting when he tried to kick out all his enemies to his dismay.

Stop blaming other people *line of profanity* no one started anything. TheWASC needed some house cleaning and a lot of its members wanted to get it done. But it didn't happen because of people like you.

SO if you just want a straight answer....I WANT YOU OUT!!!!
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:04 am

I want seat
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:24 am

IS of IS wrote:I want seat

With lack of experience and no history of proper Roleplaying integration with the region, we advise against IS of IS claiming a seat. Furthermore, IS of IS needs to declare which seat they pursue.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 5 Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:05 am

NOTICE

Status of applications of membership:

Artite - seeking for primary seat of Iberia (rejected)
     - Not qualified to represent Iberia

Islamic States - (rejected)
     - No determination of seat representation

By virtue of an executive resolution arising from a legal case involving Zanland, the said nation has been officially dismissed from the Security Council. Therefore, Ebsotz has effectively moved to represent Anatolia.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:58 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:NOTICE

By virtue of an executive resolution arising from a legal case involving Zanland, the said nation has been officially dismissed from the Security Council. Therefore, Ebsotz has effectively moved to represent Anatolia.

I want a seat in my continent where I am located. It can be the primary or secondary. I don't know where is my continent
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:42 am

Great Eurussia wrote:NOTICE

I count three endorsements. Ebsotz, Scouting, and Wirbanskia.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:19 am

Xolox has my endorsment
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 5 Empty CURRENT VACANT SEATS

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:14 pm

VACANT SEATS at the SECURITY COUNCIL

• ASIA - primary seat, secondary seat
  • IBERIA - primary seat, secondary seat
  • ARCADIA - secondary seat
  • ATLANTIS - primary seat, secondary seat
  • OCEANIA - primary seat, secondary seat
  • OLYMPIA - secondary seat
  • ANATOLIA - secondary seat
  • ERYTHRAEA - primary seat, secondary seat
  • MAGNESIA - 
  • POLYNESIA - secondary seat
  • PHOENICIA - secondary seat
  • MICRONESIA - secondary seat
  • MNEMOSYNE - secondary seat
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:VACANT SEATS at the SECURITY COUNCIL

• ASIA - primary seat, secondary seat
  • IBERIA - primary seat, secondary seat
  • ARCADIA - secondary seat
  • ATLANTIS - primary seat, secondary seat
  • OCEANIA - primary seat, secondary seat
  • OLYMPIA - secondary seat
  • ANATOLIA - secondary seat
  • ERYTHRAEA - primary seat, secondary seat
  • MAGNESIA - 
  • POLYNESIA - secondary seat
  • PHOENICIA - secondary seat
  • MICRONESIA - secondary seat
  • MNEMOSYNE - secondary seat

I want PHOENICIA - secondary seat. I saw the map and I am in that continent correct?
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:19 pm

I object to ISIS gaining a seat.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:51 am

As do I. As promising and normal as they may seem, IS of IS hasn't convinced us of their political prowess in the international scene. I respect their right to be able to request a seat to begin with, but no matter how you look at it, they're not ready.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:19 am

New Rhodinia wrote:As do I. As promising and normal as they may seem, IS of IS hasn't convinced us of their political prowess in the international scene. I respect their right to be able to request a seat to begin with, but no matter how you look at it, they're not ready.

I agree as well, only time will tel on whether this new nation will be ready. Therefore I object to ISIS getting a seat.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:26 am

New Rhodinia wrote:As do I. As promising and normal as they may seem, IS of IS hasn't convinced us of their political prowess in the international scene. I respect their right to be able to request a seat to begin with, but no matter how you look at it, they're not ready.

We need more members in the SC. And using reasons such as because they are new doesn't mean they do not deserve to be in the WASC. We must give them the chance to learn our system. Those countries should be objected are those that brought shame to the WASC because of imperialistic and corrupt adventures.

I ask the President to consider this opinion. We support ISIS to WASC.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:37 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:

We need more members in the SC. And using reasons such as because they are new doesn't mean they do not deserve to be in the WASC. We must give them the chance to learn our system. Those countries should be objected are those that brought shame to the WASC because of imperialistic and corrupt adventures.

Absolutely not, this new nation has not been around long enough for us to make an educated decision on whether or not he is fit for the job. Just give it a month or two for them to get to know the system and its people before he's allowed to vote on legislative proposals.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:41 am

You specifically are the reason I objected to him. We already learned our lesson about letting countries based on real life radical ones into the council.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:47 am

Xolox wrote:

You specifically are the reason I objected to him. We already learned our lesson about letting countries based on real life radical ones into the council.

Stop using the old DPRK as reason to hide your true colors. You failed to dominate the WASC. You failed to get the VP seat. You will fail to get in the WASC. We support ISIS because he is just like a new nation like me when we get in the WA. Country and government changes, arrogant attitude doesn't.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:49 am

Wirbanskia wrote:

Absolutely not, this new nation has not been around long enough for us to make an educated decision on whether or not he is fit for the job. Just give it a month or two for them to get to know the system and its people before he's allowed to vote on legislative proposals.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. ISIS has my endorsement.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. ISIS has my endorsement.

To let such a new nation handle the reigns of this regions future before actually experiencing it first hand is just plain arrogance. If you fail to see that letting such a new nation into a government position designed to steer this region is just plain stupidity then I don't know what. As I have stated before, he has not yet experienced enough of this regions inner workings to be able to run it correctly. It's like telling a mathematician to fly a space ship, you need to know what you are doing to be able to coexist with the group that is operation the machine.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next