World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(RA) Roman Alliance

+7
The Kingdom of Ontenburg
Apepistan
New Roma Republic
Great Eurussia
Xolox
New Rhodinia
The Holy Empire of Artite
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 5 Empty Re: (RA) Roman Alliance

Post  Apepistan Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:41 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:Well whether or not you guys will protect this new nation, I'm still going to. Maybe not now as there are no present threats, but I will be watching MEU.

That is perfectly fine. We only ask not to drag the Roman Alliance into it - since none of our members are directly threatened. We aren't world police.

Now, any further suggestions, remarks, questions, etc, about the Capitolium?

Also, since the proposal to make the Roman Alliance discussion more Roleplay-like has gained clear approval of the majority of the RA, I hereby declare that the United Kingdoms of Apepistan will represented in the Capitolium of the Roman Alliance through Lord Kanat Sadbayev. I suggest that New Rhodinia appoints a temporary building for the Senate until the Capitolium is built.

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 5 220px-Kanat_Saudabayev
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:35 pm

New Rhodinia will use the esteemed Agorix Hall as a temporary location for the Capitolium.

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 5 Newer-roman-building-stil-old-rome

New Rhodinia will also be represented to the fullest by consul Caius Socellius Septimus.

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 5 Plinytheyounger
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:57 pm

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 5 Kanat_Saudabayev_101110
Lord Kanat Sadbayev:

First of all, I'm honored to accept the task of representing the United Kingdoms of Apepistan in the Roman Alliance.

Let us get straight to the point. I believe that the discussion about the Roman Alliance's involvement with the ISIS-MEU situation has been decided, for now at least. Hopefully the situation will not escalate, but if it does, we can still bring it up for a discussion at that point. For now there is no need to alarm the Roman Alliance with a conflict that does not directly involve us.

However, many of us have not yet said anything about the proposed Capitolium building, even though such an institute would be of much importance for the whole Roman Alliance.
Allow me to present the estimated costs and plans for the construction again:

Apepistan wrote:We should share the costs evenly this time aswell. Our estimations are 40 Million IRL Euros per member state, or 36 Million IRL Euros per member state and 20 Million IRL Euros for Eurussia they honor us again with their contribution to the Roman cause as an observer state.

I believe that since we agreed that if should be built in New Ostia, the design, layout and exact position would be up for New Rhodinia to decide aswell.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:38 am

Eurussia supports the creation of the Capitolium.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:32 pm

Lord Kanat Sadbayev:

I believe that updating the Roman Alliance Code of Conduct and the Foreign Policy was agreed by most members in the past. Now that the Roman Alliance is working together and getting closer like never before, we should get on with the work we have agreed to do.

Our first proposal is about the Third Section of the Roman Alliance Code of Conduct and the 3rd point of the Foreign Policy. Both these are economical in nature. Now that Mercury's Highway is almost finished, we believe it would be logical if being a member of the Roman Alliance automatically meant a trade agreement with the other members. This would not only benefit the member states in Arcadia, but our overseas members aswell, bringing our alliance closer. Otherwise we see no further need of change.

Our other proposal is the complete nullification of the second point of the Foreign Policy, as it has no relevancy in the World Alliance.

The discussed Section and points are the following:

Holy Empire of Artite wrote:

Roman Alliance Code of Conduct Section Three:

Foreign Policy:
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:05 am

Chancellor Earl Russel Targaryen

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 5 JAEHAERYS_I

I have been appointed by my nephew, the Grand Emperor Charles of Xolox, to represent Loxan interests in the Roman Alliance. I agree with Lord Kanat's proposed changes to the CoC and Foreign Policy, especially on the removal of the second point in the Foreign Policy, as the mention of "pony nations", in my opinion, seems to bring a little unprofessionality to the Roman Alliance.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:04 pm

Xolox wrote:
Chancellor Earl Russel Targaryen

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 5 JAEHAERYS_I

I have been appointed by my nephew, the Grand Emperor Charles of Xolox, to represent Loxan interests in the Roman Alliance. I agree with Lord Kanat's proposed changes to the CoC and Foreign Policy, especially on the removal of the second point in the Foreign Policy, as the mention of "pony nations", in my opinion, seems to bring a little unprofessionality to the Roman Alliance.

Upon retrospect, New Rhodinia is also in favor of removing the anti-pony statement; it was a reactionary response to a single nation who had pondered joining but didn't due to said suspicion. It is a no longer relevant addition to the Foreign Policy.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:03 pm

are we all in agreement in amending the Foreign policy?
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:25 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:are we all in agreement in amending the Foreign policy?

I believe so, yes.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:16 am

I'd also like to suggest that Artite allow me to transfer the establishing documents of the Roman Alliance to my post as I can more readily edit them and keep everything in a single, organized post. In replacement, Artite can write a short introductory paragraph or two to give nations a glimpse as to what the Roman Alliance is and what we believe.

As I say that, I hope they can avoid making us look like aggressive warlords lol!
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Lord Kanat Sadbayev:

Looks like we all agreed upon updating the foreign policy, but the Third Section of the Code of Conduct is still in discussion. His Excellency, Chancellor Earl Russel Targaryen has already expressed the approval of Xolox for the case, yet we heard no other opinion about the matter; it is still up for discussion.

I also support New Rhodinia's latest idea.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:08 pm

I see no problem with New Rhodinia putting everything on one post and I making an introduction as to who we are. should be pretty easy.

Also pertaining to the united economy of all member states of the Roman Alliance. Artite has always been very cautious of such actions because we have seen unions such as these fall into pits of nothingness and their economies bottom out and flat line. I would like to see the pros and cons of such a thing existing for the Roman Alliance. If we wish to have a combined economy we have to be strong with each other. It is like the mines in West Artite. One support beam breaks the whole mine will crumble down on the miners. So we put even more support in the mine. Same thing here, one of our economies tanks then the alliance tanks. We need to support each other and be strong otherwise this strong alliance will falter. But alas I would still like to see the pros and cons of having a union of our economies.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Lord Kanat Sadbayev:

I understand your concerns, but I was not proposing an unified economic system for the entire Roman Alliance - simply free trade agreements between its members. At this moment, we need to sign separate treaties with those member states with whom we wish to trade. I propose the opposite: for example, a nation has trade agreements with Xolox and New Rhodinia, if they join the RA they get a free trade agreement with Artite, Apepistan and Wirbanskia aswell.

I believe that if we trust a nation enough to accept them in our ranks, we trust them enough to trade with them either.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:34 pm

I agree, since we are not on the subject of a union of our economies, just free trade. I am for this then.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:50 am

Apepistan wrote:(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 5 Kanat_Saudabayev_101110
Lord Kanat Sadbayev:

I understand your concerns, but I was not proposing an unified economic system for the entire Roman Alliance - simply free trade agreements between its members. At this moment, we need to sign separate treaties with those member states with whom we wish to trade. I propose the opposite: for example, a nation has trade agreements with Xolox and New Rhodinia, if they join the RA they get a free trade agreement with Artite, Apepistan and Wirbanskia aswell.

I believe that if we trust a nation enough to accept them in our ranks, we trust them enough to trade with them either.

Gentlemen, being a long time partner of the Roman Alliance, Eurussia welcomes the notion of a free trade area within the Roman Alliance and since we have an existing free trade pacts with all member states of the organization, Eurussia will welcome any opportunity to discuss and form a Eurussia-Roman Alliance Free Trade Agreement to strengthen our multilateral relations and boost economic cooperation for our peoples.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Lord Kanat Sadbayev:

Since Great Eurussia already has trade agreements with all the Roman Alliance members, we see no reason to make another free trade agreement as for organisation - observer state. I believe that observer states should be excluded from the automatical trade agreement. Of course, I'm not stating this because of Eurussia, and even though Eurussia is the only observer state as for now, this should apply for all future observer states.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:01 pm

Apepistan wrote:(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 5 Kanat_Saudabayev_101110
Lord Kanat Sadbayev:

Since Great Eurussia already has trade agreements with all the Roman Alliance members, we see no reason to make another free trade agreement as for organisation - observer state. I believe that observer states should be excluded from the automatical trade agreement. Of course, I'm not stating this because of Eurussia, and even though Eurussia is the only observer state as for now, this should apply for all future observer states.

We respect the views and position of Apepistan, but we just wish to clarify that Eurussia, being an observer state, does not intend to literally join the Roman Alliance trading bloc but we are referring to a direct EU-RA Trade Pact which is similar to IRL agreements like European Union-Switzerland, EU-Russia, ASEAN-China, ASEAN-Japan and other similar arrangements. Our intentions is to increase layers for economic cooperation and business opportunity for the two sides. And we will respect any decision.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 5 Empty The Royal Ebsotzian Ambassador

Post  Ebsotz Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:18 am

HIS MAJESTY, MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MR. KASPAR OBRADOVIC OF EBSOTZ

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 5 Koenders_116336a

After careful consideration, Ebsotz wants to be a member of the Roman Alliance! If not, we could hopefully at least contribute to it. It would be an honor to be a member.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:50 am

I am against Ebsotz joining the Roman Alliance as a full time member. They have shown that they are not a stable partner and would only damage the Roman Alliance rather than make beneficial contributions to its forum and community.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:56 am

I am against Ebsotz joining as well. In time if he shows (atleast me) that he can stick to a side without being in an "unsure" stance then maybe my country will reconsider.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:57 am

OK: 1. You're not up my ass, I cleaned a few hours ago lol!

2. Why are you against us? I backed out of the war to let YOU invade. If it wasn't for me, we wouldn't be enemies! Jeez!

I could also provide funding for the railroad <3 And, I want to join Rhodinia and Apepistan if I could. I cam devoted, Artite.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:03 am

Lord Kanat Sadbayev:

Ebsotz has a lot to prove towards Apepistan aswell. I suppose we could work out a trial for them.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:17 am

I have found the error of our mistakes. We will pay the trial. This is the biggest mistake Ebsotz has ever made.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:21 am

Apologies for broadcasting my RA outlook here, but for me the Roman Alliance is all about reforming the glory of the Roman civilization; we're not just another military alliance, we're a collective Roman community. We come to each other's defense when we're under attack, we promote sane and just diplomacy and above all, we want a Roman utopia for anyone and everyone to enjoy.

So for me, you'll have to prove to us that your main reason for joining is similar to our Roman-centric goals, not because you want to right some political wrongs.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:29 am

Im not. I just wanted to be in the Roman Alliance for 5 months now. And, I do study Rome in school, so...
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum