World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Banjection of Burnakels

+6
Muchos Estados Unidos
Serenarea
Great Eurussia
New Rhodinia
Xolox
UnitedStatesOfScouting
10 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Banjection of Burnakels Empty (Dismissed) Banjection of Burnakels

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:01 pm

A nation from the Black Raiders has arrived in the region and shortly before arriving, he posted this on the Black Raiders Message Board. I motion to banish this nation from the region on suspicion of Espionage.

(Dismissed) Banjection of Burnakels New_bi11
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Banjection of Burnakels Empty Re: (Dismissed) Banjection of Burnakels

Post  Xolox Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:28 pm

There's no reason to. The Riders can do literally nothing to our region and there's more than a few of their puppets here. Besides, the more members we have, the more likely we are to be seen and the more likely we are to get new members.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Banjection of Burnakels Empty Re: (Dismissed) Banjection of Burnakels

Post  New Rhodinia Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:50 am

Xolox wrote:There's no reason to. The Riders can do literally nothing to our region and there's more than a few of their puppets here. Besides, the more members we have, the more likely we are to be seen and the more likely we are to get new members.

There's no reason not to. It's better to get rid of them and stay safe while we know now then to dismiss them as non-issues.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:53 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
Xolox wrote:There's no reason to. The Riders can do literally nothing to our region and there's more than a few of their puppets here. Besides, the more members we have, the more likely we are to be seen and the more likely we are to get new members.

There's no reason not to. It's better to get rid of them and stay safe while we know now then to dismiss them as non-issues.

There is a reason not to, I stated it in my post. It gives us publicity, the more members the better! I don't know why we shouldn't dismiss them as non-issues, because that's exactly what they are!
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:58 am

Xolox wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:

There is a reason not to, I stated it in my post. It gives us publicity, the more members the better! I don't know why we shouldn't dismiss them as non-issues, because that's exactly what they are!

We already receive regular nations in a large amount every day, and call me crazy but I don't like the idea of using raider puppet states as an advertisement for the World Alliance, a region dedicated to peace and stability.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:19 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
Xolox wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:

We already receive regular nations in a large amount every day, and call me crazy but I don't like the idea of using raider puppet states as an advertisement for the World Alliance, a region dedicated to peace and stability.

I believe that both of you are right although New Rhodinia's reason is why I brought this up. Even if they're not visible, don't do anything, or simply collect information, I am not comfortable in having them in the region.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:37 pm

I beg to concur with Xolox. But if the Security Council decides otherwise, so it be.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Banjection of Burnakels Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:39 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:A nation from the Black Raiders has arrived in the region and shortly before arriving, he posted this on the Black Raiders Message Board. I motion to banish this nation from the region on suspicion of Espionage.

This is an executive resolution and a five (5) days debate and voting commences.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:A nation from the Black Raiders has arrived in the region and shortly before arriving, he posted this on the Black Raiders Message Board. I motion to banish this nation from the region on suspicion of Espionage.

This is an executive resolution and a five (5) days debate and voting commences.

Please clarify, 5 days to debat and then vote or 5 days for debating and voting?
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:32 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

Please clarify, 5 days to debat and then vote or 5 days for debating and voting?

For clarity, it will be a combined process for five days.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Scouting in favor.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:44 am

New Rhodinia is in favor as well.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenarea Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:10 am

Serenarea is not in favor
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:02 am

Favor
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanland Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:14 am

not in favor
Zanland
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:32 pm

Why are you not in favor of banjecting a spy of the black raiders? I am just curious what makes you want to say no.
The Holy Empire of Artite
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:37 am

No
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:07 am

I'm in Favor
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Banjection of Burnakels Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:12 pm

With 5 ayes and 3 nayes, the proposal failed to reach the 10 required number of votes. Hence, this is dismissed.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down