World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Petition for Ebsotz's Return

5 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Petition for Ebsotz's Return Empty (Dismissed) Petition for Ebsotz's Return

Post  New Rhodinia Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:17 am

Ebsotz has been ejected from the World Alliance, but not for a good enough reason. Here is the RMB message in question:

Ebsotz wrote:
Esamir
Those are the people who left.

And the response from Great Eurussia:

Great Eurussia wrote:
!!! NOTICE !!!
Ebsotz has been ejected from the WA for promoting other regions in the RMB. Violation of NS Rules.
Thank you.

Stating that Ebsotz had promoted Esamir as a region people should join is, in our opinion, a glaring fault on the part of Great Eurussia. As such, New Rhodinia would like to petition that Ebsotz be welcomed back into the World Alliance and that Great Eurussia formulate an official apology to Ebsotz for the ejection.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Petition for Ebsotz's Return Empty Re: (Dismissed) Petition for Ebsotz's Return

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:35 am

I support Great Eurussia on this. If he has no intention of promoting another region? Why not simply mention the name and even bothered to create a link to another region? That is tantamount to promoting.

I believe that as simple as mentioning another region in our RMB must be ground for ejection. I also do not think Great Eurussia has something to apologize because he did a great job and that is what a Founder do. I also notice that Ebsotz has not been removed from the Security Council? Because he was simply kicked out from the region and not banned. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Petition for Ebsotz's Return Empty Re: (Dismissed) Petition for Ebsotz's Return

Post  New Rhodinia Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:46 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:I support Great Eurussia on this. If he has no intention of promoting another region? Why not simply mention the name and even bothered to create a link to another region? That is tantamount to promoting.

I believe that as simple as mentioning another region in our RMB must be ground for ejection. I also do not think Great Eurussia has something to apologize because he did a great job and that is what a Founder do. I also notice that Ebsotz has not been removed from the Security Council? Because he was simply kicked out from the region and not banned. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Founders are supposed to do a great job, yes, but is ejection via region mentioning considered "a great job"? If you paid attention to the RMB, you'd understand that he was responding to someone else's question about the region, to which Ebsotz was informing him of who Esamir is. Unless he wrote down "join this region" or something similar, I don't see that as promotion at all.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:50 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:I support Great Eurussia on this. If he has no intention of promoting another region? Why not simply mention the name and even bothered to create a link to another region? That is tantamount to promoting.

Founders are supposed to do a great job, yes, but is ejection via region mentioning considered "a great job"? If you paid attention to the RMB, you'd understand that he was responding to someone else's question about the region, to which Ebsotz was informing him of who Esamir is. Unless he wrote down "join this region" or something similar, I don't see that as promotion at all.

That is just a lame excuse just to justify the action. I think Ebsotz can still go back to the World Alliance because he was not banned. I still stand on his ejection. He deserve it.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:53 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:

That is just a lame excuse just to justify the action. I think Ebsotz can still go back to the World Alliance because he was not banned. I still stand on his ejection. He deserve it.

I'm still in disagreement with you, and I can see there's no point in trying to convince you otherwise. Your opinion is noted.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:54 am

Our opinion is that Ebsotz was not intentionally promoting another region. We're still making a decision on whether or not we feel it's appropriate to invite Ebsotz back however.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:56 am

Thank you. And I am still in complete and total disagreement with you. If you think your petition is worthy, there is no reason for YOU not to be against my proposal asking for Ebsotz to be removed from the Security Council because he is not in the region anymore.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:58 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:Our opinion is that Ebsotz was not intentionally promoting another region. We're still making a decision on whether or not we feel it's appropriate to invite Ebsotz back however.

Indeed. He doesn't deserve to be back. He should have been banjected for good. While we are at it, can we make a joint proposal for his removal from the Security Council?
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:00 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:Thank you. And I am still in complete and total disagreement with you. If you think your petition is worthy, there is no reason for YOU not to be against my proposal asking for Ebsotz to be removed from the Security Council because he is not in the region anymore.

That should be saved for whether or not we know he will return. If he truly isn't coming back, then I'd be in favor. But as of now, we don't know yet.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:00 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:Our opinion is that Ebsotz was not intentionally promoting another region. We're still making a decision on whether or not we feel it's appropriate to invite Ebsotz back however.

Indeed. He doesn't deserve to be back. He should have been banjected for good. While we are at it, can we make a joint proposal for his removal from the Security Council?

I think considering the fact that he was removed from the region would nullify his term in the WASC already, although Great Eurussia may want to weigh in on this matter. Regardless, we haven't come to a decision yet.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:01 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:

I think considering the fact that he was removed from the region would nullify his term in the WASC already, although Great Eurussia may want to weigh in on this matter. Regardless, we haven't come to a decision yet.

Well then, let us remove him. So deserving others can take their seats.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:05 am

As I mentioned, I think that he's already been removed, I think it's just a matter of making the factbook change. If not, Great Eurussia should weigh in and let us know that he still represents Erythraea.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:07 am

As I mentioned, I think that he's already been removed, I think it's just a matter of making the factbook change. If not, Great Eurussia should weigh in and let us know that he still represents Erythraea.

The map is confusing me. He's council member for Erythraea, labeled "Light Red", yet he's in what is apparently labeled Anatolia?
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:10 am

New Rhodinia wrote:

The map is confusing me. He's council member for Erythraea, labeled "Light Red", yet he's in what is apparently labeled Anatolia?

Some WASC members have been appointed to represent other regions like myself. I reside in the Polynesian territory, yet I represent the Iberian territory.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:13 am

New Rhodinia wrote:

Some WASC members have been appointed to represent other regions like myself. I reside in the Polynesian territory, yet I represent the Iberian territory.

Sure, but considering he's for Erythraea, nobody inhabits that continent other then Chivalry, another council member. I guess the land could be the next potential candidate for Erythraea Razz
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:19 am

After careful consideration, Scouting is in favor.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:21 am

Xolox is in favor. Ebsotz was doing nothing other than exploring the region's dark past. A past that is quickly becoming the present, as long as Eurussia decides to continue down this road of ejecting nations. We feel that the ejections of both Ontenberg and Ebsotz were unjust and uncalled for. How about creating a region that people like, and won't leave as soon another is mentioned, instead of removing any mention of opposition. Eurussia, this move has really affected my trust in your ability to lead the World Alliance.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:42 am

Pretty sure this can be dismissed now, considering Ebsotz is back in the region and is still on the WASC.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:54 am

If the apology request is no longer wanted, I'm in agreement.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:56 am

We don't need to vote on an "Apology Request", if Eurussia wants to apologize, he will. Voting on it would make it meaningless anyway.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Petition for Ebsotz's Return Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:45 pm

This is then dismissed.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down