World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Request for Wirbanskia Removal

+5
New Rhodinia
Ebsotz
Shockwave
Great Eurussia
UnitedStatesOfScouting
9 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Request for Wirbanskia Removal Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:53 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:As much as I do not want to do this, but because of our appeals going nowhere to leave our people alone in peace, I am requesting to remove Wirbanskia because of his threats towards me and the wars they are doing. This is my proof.
(Dismissed) Request for Wirbanskia Removal Threats

This resolution may now be debated and voted on for 5 days.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request for Wirbanskia Removal Empty Re: (Dismissed) Request for Wirbanskia Removal

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 pm

I do have concerns about people starting wars in the region, however considering the current events, I see some reason to it. Therefore at this time, Scouting will submit an "Against" vote.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request for Wirbanskia Removal Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:20 pm

The Eurussian Government believes that the Republic of New Korrea has not initiated any provocations against the Empire of Wirbanskia, thus threats of war is condemnable and if committed, a violation of the WA Security Council Act. However, Eurussia will maintain its abstention at the moment since we believe that Wirbanskia was only carried away be tensions which could still change in time.

If Wirbanskia will continue its unprovoked aggression and commits an attack against New Korrea, Eurussia will be voting in favor of the resolution. However, if Wirbanskia decides not to pursue its unprovoked aggression against New Korrea, Eurussia will vote against the resolution.

We will notify the council for any change of vote.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request for Wirbanskia Removal Empty Re: (Dismissed) Request for Wirbanskia Removal

Post  Shockwave Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:27 pm

This action was provoked, it is/was provoked with MEU, and it has been for a long time. This time no I will not stand down, I'm not going to adhere to anything this case says in fact I might even resign myself. But i'm going to stick it out and see where this goes, MEU, NK, how about you own up to your mistakes and take it like it should, because sooner then later it's going to happen, will you be ready?
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:This action was provoked, it is/was provoked with MEU, and it has been for a long time. This time no I will not stand down, I'm not going to adhere to anything this case says in fact I might even resign myself. But i'm going to stick it out and see where this goes, MEU, NK, how about you own up to your mistakes and take it like it should, because sooner then later it's going to happen, will you be ready?

How do you accuse of making mistakes when you and the rest of your imperialist gangs are using excuses juSt to expand your warfreak empires? Why target us? Nation like you do not deserve to be in WASC if you do not respect the law.
I, am not in this for land, let's please make that clear, I've never been in this for land. Stop putting words and actions into my mouth as if I were actually doing them. You're clouding up your case with false information.

Removing me will only make things much... much worse.....
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:03 pm

New Korea, quite frankly, (by my standards) I am so close to condemning you...Wirbanskia is doing nothing. You speak of lies. Well, see you on the battle field. Ebsotz has written a declaration of war on New Korea.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:27 pm

New Rhodinia only sees this as a reactionary response, considering you also have another request to BAN Wirbanskia from the World Alliance. We are against this emotional response.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request for Wirbanskia Removal Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Eurussia abstains.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:51 am

Snarfia will Abstain for now
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:21 am

FOR
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenarea Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:55 pm

Serenarea ABSTAINS.
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:52 pm

Scottish Republic will abstain because of our neutrality.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request for Wirbanskia Removal Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:06 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:As much as I do not want to do this, but because of our appeals going nowhere to leave our people alone in peace, I am requesting to remove Wirbanskia because of his threats towards me and the wars they are doing. This is my proof.
(Dismissed) Request for Wirbanskia Removal Threats

With votes 1-4-2 (Yes-Abstention-No), the proposal is dismissed.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down