World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Request to Remove Wirbanskia

5 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove Wirbanskia Empty (Dismissed) Request to Remove Wirbanskia

Post  DPRNK Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:18 pm

This is the proof that Wirbanskia is part of the group of nations that only wanted my lands. Declared war on my country and killed our people. He does not deserve in the WASC and should be remove.

This imperialist lead by Artite and Xolox and Wirbankia and Zanland and Chackle kept saying President Leem is corrupt so they declared war on me. They want to replace me. They invaded my country and killing thousands of people with their bombings and attacks. They called for "peace talks" then demanded me to sign and agree to divide my country and give it to them. They are also wanted New Korrea to forgeit our WASC seat because we object to them because of their warmongering attitude and lots of wars created. They do not respect the law and do not respect other nations. When they cannot get what they want they leave the talks as if they won their invasion but not. The Korrean resolve to fight for justice will remain. This started with imperialist Artite who cannot defend why legal his illegal occupation of his self declared principality inside my country and he has no choice but war. His so called liberation to remove old dictator is false. When the dictator was deposed Xolox kept him and allowed him to live in a palace. We patiently asked for their return to be put on trial but they never send the dictator back. This is the greatest insult of all and now they want my country to be given to them? NO. NO. NO. Here is the proof.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t752p60-konzbator-peace-summit#27481

This is the proof that Wirbanskia is so supportive of the Xolox treaty to divide my lands. Which is illegal. He doesn't deserve to be in WASC.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t752p75-konzbator-peace-summit#27523
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove Wirbanskia Empty Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove Wirbanskia

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:37 am

It's obviously is true that war was declared on you, in the event of war unnecessary civilian deaths do occur, but I and the rest of us are not going out of our way to kill innocent civilians. I think it's pretty clear by now that I am with this so called "group". I'd like to see where war is illegal and why I should be removed as war is declared randomly elsewhere and no action was taken, what about this "war on terror" that Russia and M.E.U started, are you going to fuss over that too because as you say war is "illegal"?
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove Wirbanskia Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:40 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:This is the proof that Wirbanskia is part of the group of nations that only wanted my lands. Declared war on my country and killed our people. He does not deserve in the WASC and should be remove.

This imperialist lead by Artite and Xolox and Wirbankia and Zanland and Chackle kept saying President Leem is corrupt so they declared war on me. They want to replace me. They invaded my country and killing thousands of people with their bombings and attacks. They called for "peace talks" then demanded me to sign and agree to divide my country and give it to them. They are also wanted New Korrea to forgeit our WASC seat because we object to them because of their warmongering attitude and lots of wars created. They do not respect the law and do not respect other nations. When they cannot get what they want they leave the talks as if they won their invasion but not. The Korrean resolve to fight for justice will remain. This started with imperialist Artite who cannot defend why legal his illegal occupation of his self declared principality inside my country and he has no choice but war. His so called liberation to remove old dictator is false. When the dictator was deposed Xolox kept him and allowed him to live in a palace. We patiently asked for their return to be put on trial but they never send the dictator back. This is the greatest insult of all and now they want my country to be given to them? NO. NO. NO. Here is the proof.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t752p60-konzbator-peace-summit#27481

This is the proof that Wirbanskia is so supportive of the Xolox treaty to divide my lands. Which is illegal. He doesn't deserve to be in WASC.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t752p75-konzbator-peace-summit#27523

This resolution may now be voted on for 5 days.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove Wirbanskia Empty Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove Wirbanskia

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:40 am

Scouting is Against.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:05 pm

MEU is against. He is sorry for declaring war on me.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove Wirbanskia Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:27 am

Eurussia abstains.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:41 am

FOR
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:43 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:MEU is against. He is sorry for declaring war on me.

He launched an invasion against you attacked you! He violated your country's rights! Remember he killed your people by declaring war and invasion!
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:20 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:MEU is against. He is sorry for declaring war on me.

He launched an invasion against you attacked you! He violated your country's rights! Remember he killed your people by declaring war and invasion!

We should wait for the verdict of his case first I think.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:46 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:

We should wait for the verdict of his case first I think.
I agree with M.E.U

But please remember that M.E.U did not get dragged into this conflict intentionally, and I am currently in the process of devising a treaty to install better relations between us. All damages will be paid for by me and I will try and help stabilize his country.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove Wirbanskia Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:33 pm

With 1 in Favor, 2 Against, and 1 Abstention, this resolution is hereby Dismissed.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down