World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

3 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa Empty (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Shockwave Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:48 am

Last edited by Great Eurussia on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : proposal does not have legal supportings)
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa Empty Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  New Rhodinia Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:39 pm

The Qualifications Act only seems to apply for nations looking for candidacy, not those that are already apart of the WASC.

If there's such a large fervor for current states as well, I'd be happy to draft an amendment up regarding it, but this is currently pointless as it doesn't apply to New Korrea politically.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa Empty Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:01 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:The Qualifications Act only seems to apply for nations looking for candidacy, not those that are already apart of the WASC.

If there's such a large fervor for current states as well, I'd be happy to draft an amendment up regarding it, but this is currently pointless as it doesn't apply to New Korrea politically.

As disappointed as I am to say this, I'd have to agree with New Rhodinia.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:59 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:The Qualifications Act only seems to apply for nations looking for candidacy, not those that are already apart of the WASC.

As well as I. I thought the exact same as New Rhodinia, just thought I'd see if it worked any way. xD

I request that this proposal or whatever this is to be locked or deleted, whichever you think is best.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:37 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:

As well as I. I thought the exact same as New Rhodinia, just thought I'd see if it worked any way. xD

I request that this proposal or whatever this is to be locked or deleted, whichever you think is best.

Upon the request of the author, this proposal is hereby dismissed.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down