World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Rejected) Request for Warning for New Korrea

4 posters

Go down

(Rejected) Request for Warning for New Korrea Empty (Rejected) Request for Warning for New Korrea

Post  Xolox Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:55 pm

I request that Korrea be given his first warning for posting obscene material on the Internation News Thread. It is the first post on the linked page. There is also something to be said of his spamming the WASC, which is also against Section 3 of the WA Forums Act. He posted 5 cases against 5 countries committing the same "crime" together, he should have just put them all in the same thread as it has been done before. Furthermore, he posted the same Compulsory Arbitration after it had already been voted against.

This is more than enough reason to issue him his first(and if it had already been applied like it should have been, his 2nd) warning.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

(Rejected) Request for Warning for New Korrea Empty Re: (Rejected) Request for Warning for New Korrea

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:01 am

I would be in fervent agreement here, but something caught my eye upon reading through the WA Forums Act:

Great Eurussia wrote:This is an OOC proposal.

Does that mean anything in OOC cannot be spam or obscene? Either way, New Korrea's posts in the WASC and news thread are all IC; if the Forums Act is just for OOC, then this is technically not illegal.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Rejected) Request for Warning for New Korrea Empty Re: (Rejected) Request for Warning for New Korrea

Post  Xolox Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:05 am

New Rhodinia wrote:Does that mean anything in OOC cannot be spam or obscene? Either way, New Korrea's posts in the WASC and news thread are all IC; if the Forums Act is just for OOC, then this is technically not illegal.

It means the proposal is OOC, as our nations are not actually members of any forums. It is meant to distinguish it from something like that Human Rights Act, which is IC.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:39 am

Xolox wrote:I request that Korrea be given his first warning for posting obscene material on the Internation News Thread. It is the first post on the linked page. There is also something to be said of his spamming the WASC, which is also against Section 3 of the WA Forums Act. He posted 5 cases against 5 countries committing the same "crime" together, he should have just put them all in the same thread as it has been done before. Furthermore, he posted the same Compulsory Arbitration after it had already been voted against.

This is more than enough reason to issue him his first(and if it had already been applied like it should have been, his 2nd) warning.  

If it is too graphic what is the purpose of freedom of expression then? How can I show the message of my post if those pictures will be removed? I am also not spamming the WASC because I filed cases to each country that attacked me and invaded my country for no reason, is that bad? And to tell you, instead of worrying about compulsory arbitration, why not just face your cases if you think you can defend yourself?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:01 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Xolox wrote:I request that Korrea be given his first warning for posting obscene material on the Internation News Thread. It is the first post on the linked page. There is also something to be said of his spamming the WASC, which is also against Section 3 of the WA Forums Act. He posted 5 cases against 5 countries committing the same "crime" together, he should have just put them all in the same thread as it has been done before. Furthermore, he posted the same Compulsory Arbitration after it had already been voted against.

If it is too graphic what is the purpose of freedom of expression then? How can I show the message of my post if those pictures will be removed? I am also not spamming the WASC because I filed cases to each country that attacked me and invaded my country for no reason, is that bad? And to tell you, instead of worrying about compulsory arbitration, why not just face your cases if you think you can defend yourself?

You can express yourself perfectly well without posting inappropriate and disrespectful pictures of naked corpses. You are spamming the WASC, what you accomplished by unnecessary spamming was done by Scouting in a much more simple and efficient way. If you are going to sue multiple people for the same exact reason, there is absolutely no reason to make 11 threads( 5 for each case and 6 for compulsory arbitrations). I am not facing my cases because I simply will not give you pleasure. Your claims are unfounded and do not deserve the time out of everyone's day to read over them 11 times.

How is your government even able to request these arbitrations? It has no seat of power, it is not protected by anyone, there is no way for you to even do this. I request one of the mods to suspend all of the cases made by New Korrea while I petition the help of an RP Arbitrator to investigate the plausibility of him being able to make these cases.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:22 am

I can give you a pass for the corpses image, but really? You're going to try and defend your 11 threads as not spam? It's been said multiple times that you could have just kept it all condensed into a single thread targeting all of them at once. You may not be guilty of obscenity but you definitely can't avoid the fact that you are spamming.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:37 pm

Xolox wrote:

You can express yourself perfectly well without posting inappropriate and disrespectful pictures of naked corpses. You are spamming the WASC, what you accomplished by unnecessary spamming was done by Scouting in a much more simple and efficient way. If you are going to sue multiple people for the same exact reason, there is absolutely no reason to make 11 threads( 5 for each case and 6 for compulsory arbitrations). I am not facing my cases because I simply will not give you pleasure. Your claims are unfounded and do not deserve the time out of everyone's day to read over them 11 times.

How is your government even able to request these arbitrations? It has no seat of power, it is not protected by anyone, there is no way for you to even do this. I request one of the mods to suspend all of the cases made by New Korrea while I petition the help of an RP Arbitrator to investigate the plausibility of him being able to make these cases.

Why should you be the one telling me on what to do with my cases? It is my right to do so and there is no law preventing me from doing that because I want to see the reasoning of every nation that attacked Me. It doesn't mean that you are a coalition of imperialists is the same thing as filing you charges as a whole. Why do you want it to be grouped? Because you don't want to be seen as if you are not just the one avoiding you case? Why make these excuses? Just face your case and let us see who is evil here.

Why do you think every nation in the world believes in your propaganda of imperialism and attitude of warmongering and make New Korrea look like the evil here to cover up your imperialism? No! There are many nations who care for us and we will never tell you where my government is so stop making excuses and don't look desperate just to stop my cases against you. You just look like a pathetic warfreak who is so desperate to avoid being given a conviction.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:43 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:

I can give you a pass for the corpses image, but really? You're going to try and defend your 11 threads as not spam? It's been said multiple times that you could have just kept it all condensed into a single thread targeting all of them at once. You may not be guilty of obscenity but you definitely can't avoid the fact that you are spamming.

As I have said,  it is not spamming. All my cases are legitimate and if they are not based on proper reasons they will never be heard in the first place. Why do you have to repeatedly tell me that I should make a single thread for all the cases? I preferred to be individually to see who is brave enough to face their imperialistic actions in court Since they are so brave invading other nations.

And apparently, why not New Rhodinia file cases if he think he is right and let see how it works?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:50 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:

As I have said,  it is not spamming. All my cases are legitimate and if they are not based on proper reasons they will never be heard in the first place. Why do you have to repeatedly tell me that I should make a single thread for all the cases? I preferred to be individually to see who is brave enough to face their imperialistic actions in court Since they are so brave invading other nations.

And apparently, why not New Rhodinia file cases if he think he is right and let see how it works?

It doesn't matter if your cases are legitimate or not; you could easily put it all in a single thread. I keep on saying this because doing so wouldn't have gotten you in this predicament in the first place. A single thread also wouldn't bar anyone from responding; explain to me how these single threads encourage nations to reply over one big thread?

I'm not filing any cases against anyone because it isn't my problem. If I don't agree with another nation on something, do I flip out and indefinitely hound on them in the WASC? I've been against most of what you've been saying because, quite frankly, it's close to incoherent rants; but do you see me denouncing your nation as nothing more then sub-humans? Do I brainwash my citizens into thinking New Korreans are scumbags and shouldn't be talked to at all? I still respect you as a free, independent nation, but you're going off the deep end on this. I'm telling you to stop this immature political fit you're throwing and face reality so we can all move on to better, more interesting things.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Rejected) Request for Warning for New Korrea Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:50 am

Hi. Thank you for submitting your report. The RP moderators will deliberate and come to a conclusion. In the best interest of the region, please cease further discussion.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Rejected) Request for Warning for New Korrea Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:26 pm

After further review, we will not be issuing any warnings.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down