World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

+6
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Zanland
Great Eurussia
Shockwave
New Rhodinia
Trinity Sector
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks Empty Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  Trinity Sector Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:11 am

Originally I thought to telegram New Korrea, but he spends more time in these parks than normal.
I ask that you, Mod, should legalize this topic and lock it to only me and Korrea.

I plan to strike a deal with him that will be more agreeable to his needs and to the security council and should I fail, I will lodge you a message that you can relay to the SC. In the mean time of the peace talks, if you have a stack of proposals that do not pertain to Korrea, it is the best time to review them during our talk. Thank you.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks Empty Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  New Rhodinia Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:15 am

Unless you yourself declared war on New Korrea, these "peace talks" are useless. The opposing party needs to be present in order for an actual deal to be reached, not just you and one side.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:20 am

New Rhodinia wrote:Unless you yourself declared war on New Korrea, these "peace talks" are useless. The opposing party needs to be present in order for an actual deal to be reached, not just you and one side.

Oh I plan on talk to the victors of the latest war, but that will be a seperate time. If I wanted them to be here for this and create a even worst treaty, I will ask you to relay the message. No you all are more reasonable, have a clear channel to communicate if I do this one by one.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:42 am

Not only will this not work, but how do you expect to accomplish anything if you do somehow come up with a treaty? You and him may agree with it but how are you going to get us "victors" to agree with it.

You have absolutely no place what so ever in this conflict so back off and let us handle it like we were meant to.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:18 am

Wirbanskia wrote:Not only will this not work, but how do you expect to accomplish anything if you do somehow come up with a treaty? You and him may agree with it but how are you going to get us "victors" to agree with it.

You have absolutely no place what so ever in this conflict so back off and let us handle it like we were meant to.

You all do a lot more Militaristic diplomacy than a non violent diplomacy, considering the map, I share the same continent with him. I believe to my own stats that I have the most weakest budget to my countries military, so I very much consider myself not a Threat. If i get him to agree on something that we both like. I will have another sit down with all of the victors of the latest war on, probably if you all agree with the recent treaty and if you are open minded to any changes. Then I present the deal to all of you, ask if you will like to change anything. Then I bring in everyone to discuss the new deal that I pasted together. And we see if all of you can sign it. i am not overly confident on the concept of it working, because people are, as of now, naturally bitter. But I expect that he will at least talk to me, because I'm new, like you said. So i'm waiting on the response that Eurussia will give.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:24 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:Not only will this not work, but how do you expect to accomplish anything if you do somehow come up with a treaty? You and him may agree with it but how are you going to get us "victors" to agree with it.

Notify the victors of the latest war, I would like to speak to them all.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Trinity_Sector wrote:

You all do a lot more Militaristic diplomacy than a non violent diplomacy, considering the map, I share the same continent with him. I believe to my own stats that I have the most weakest budget to my countries military, so I very much consider myself not a Threat. If  i get  him to agree on something that we both like. I will have another sit down with all of the victors of the latest war on, probably if you all agree with the recent treaty and if you are open minded to any changes. Then I present the deal to all of you, ask if you will like to change anything. Then I bring in everyone to discuss the new deal that I pasted together. And we see if all of you can sign it. i am not overly confident on the concept of it working, because people are, as of now, naturally bitter. But I expect that he will at least talk to me, because I'm new, like you said. So i'm waiting on the response that Eurussia will give.

OOC: No need for my permission to continue with this thread. Feel free to make threads or initiate activities as much as you want. The Admin and Mods will notify you for warnings if there is something wrong! :-)
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanland Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:26 am

What is needed to be discussed? Also Xolox will probably be late to this.
Zanland
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:07 am

Zanland wrote:What is needed to be discussed? Also Xolox will probably be late to this.

Have are you occupying Korrea for the President to step down from his seat in the Security Council or are you just doing this to grab more land.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanland Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:09 pm

Why are you even doing this? This conflict has nothing to do with your nation.
Zanland
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Zanland wrote:Why are you even doing this? This conflict has nothing to do with your nation.

I have a strong dislike on how the " Peace treaty was created, and I think you all can do better job on a reasonable yet stable outcome to this conflict with out repeating the same events of the Occupation of both Japan and Berlin.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:37 pm

Trinity_Sector wrote:
Zanland wrote:Why are you even doing this? This conflict has nothing to do with your nation.

I have a strong dislike on how the " Peace treaty was created, and I think you all can do better job on a reasonable yet stable outcome to this conflict with out repeating the same events of the Occupation of both Japan and Berlin.
Look, we were the obvious victors and we are giving him a choice of either keeping some land but stepping down from his position or keeping nothing at all.

If he would have magically won it would basically be reverse. Please stop butting in where you not needed nor wanted.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:

Look, we were the obvious victors and we are giving him a choice of either keeping some land but stepping down from his position or keeping nothing at all.

If he would have magically won it would basically be reverse. Please stop butting in where you not needed nor wanted.

No, in his position, keep what little of the land and losing a seat in power is a bad deal. Three warring factions on my territory killing and imprisoning escapees of my former countrymen and gaining a possible case of paranoia that the three former enemies are plotting and waiting for me to slip up so that they can declare war again. Accepting that deal is a psychological and geographical occupation of my land that I was given. So taking that deal is like saying I get nothing or nothing.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:51 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:Why should I give up my WASC seat if they don't want to give up their WASC seat too and they do not want to give assurance that they will not get a seat in WASC? They want to be fair? Then let us be fair! They refusing cases then accuse me of spamming? Is this fair?

They are forcing me to give up my lands because they are powerful? Why should I give up my lands to imperialists? NO! Absolutely no! They are just showing the world their true colors of imperialism. Why should I give my lands to the imperialists that massacred and killed our people and bombed our cities and destroyed the peace of my country? Why should I bow down to imperialists that deprive us of justice because they do not want us to make a public trial to old dictator Kim Jong Un they are protecting and letting live in a palace? This is very unfair!
Here we go again................ you don't have any control over your lands cup cake........

We won, not you so stop acting like it. Can you please prove where the hell any of us have stated that we massacred your citizens? Or how Kim is in a grand lavish palace that is being guarded from you? Or even why you need him, why do you strive to obtain this rotten little cockroach that you have absolutely no use for whatsoever? Hmm? Gonna answer there sport?
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:00 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:Why should I give up my WASC seat if they don't want to give up their WASC seat too and they do not want to give assurance that they will not get a seat in WASC? They want to be fair? Then let us be fair! They refusing cases then accuse me of spamming? Is this fair?

They are forcing me to give up my lands because they are powerful? Why should I give up my lands to imperialists? NO! Absolutely no! They are just showing the world their true colors of imperialism. Why should I give my lands to the imperialists that massacred and killed our people and bombed our cities and destroyed the peace of my country? Why should I bow down to imperialists that deprive us of justice because they do not want us to make a public trial to old dictator Kim Jong Un they are protecting and letting live in a palace? This is very unfair!
Here we go again................ you don't have any control over your lands cup cake........

We won, not you so stop acting like it. Can you please prove where the hell any of us have stated that we massacred your citizens? Or how Kim is in a grand lavish palace that is being guarded from you? Or even why you need him, why do you strive to obtain this rotten little cockroach that you have absolutely no use for whatsoever? Hmm? Gonna answer there sport?

New Korreans lands are our lands and will never be yours. I will never give it to imperialist like you. I am saying several times that we demanding back Kim Jong Un because he is our citizen and he is accountable under our law and we want him to face trial and give the people of Korrea he abused under his regime justice. But what you are doing instead? Hiding him and insulting us!!! And now invading and attacking us!!
They are ours cause you lost, plain and simple.

You have no use for him, why do insist on bringing him back?
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:08 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:

New Korreans lands are our lands and will never be yours. I will never give it to imperialist like you. I am saying several times that we demanding back Kim Jong Un because he is our citizen and he is accountable under our law and we want him to face trial and give the people of Korrea he abused under his regime justice. But what you are doing instead? Hiding him and insulting us!!! And now invading and attacking us!!
They are ours cause you lost, plain and simple.

You have no use for him, why do insist on bringing him back?

Why should I keep repeating to someone who is not involve with our old dictator. We want justice and he must be faced trial in New Korrea for our people to see plain and simple. And do you think my lands are yours? Did I submitted a map claim giving you my lands? NO. What if I give my lands to someone else on the very same land you are holding on so dear in New Korrea, what will you do? Can you still say it's yours?
Yes, because we won this war and in this specific RP your lands have been taken, you couldn't defend them so they fell. If you don't like it then quit the RP.....
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:17 am

I request moderator assistance on the clarification of New Korreaa's claim........
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks Empty MODERATION NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:21 am

Just to remind you, Eurussia said that whatever the RP for as long as I am the owner of my land, it will remain under my account. And I can give my land to whomever I want whatever the RP. Can you still say my lands are yours?

MODERATION NOTICE: Awaiting interpretation/confirmation from Great Eurussia.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:43 am

Just to remind you, Eurussia said that whatever the RP for as long as I am the owner of my land, it will remain under my account. And I can give my land to whomever I want whatever the RP. Can you still say my lands are yours?

Yes, that was the case in the previous war too. This is how it is OOCly, though. ICly, your lands are taken.

So now it's a case about you accepting defeat and your losses or not being able to.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:44 am

Wirbanskia wrote:I request moderator assistance on the clarification of New Korreaa's claim........

You can ask Eurussia yourself!
No, I want it right here in the open for us to deliberate.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:47 am

Apepistan wrote:

Yes, that was the case in the previous war too. This is how it is OOCly, though. ICly, your lands are taken.

So now it's a case about you accepting defeat and your losses or not being able to.

A witness is here as a proof Wirbanskia..
And? Are you going to admit defeat because like it or not you have been dearie.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:52 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Apepistan wrote:

You will never have my lands. And that is something you must accept right now.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:57 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Apepistan wrote:

OOC wise yes, IC your lands are ours.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:00 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Apepistan wrote:

Then, let us make it IC, on my own will. What do you think? I would be more than happy to give my lands to other nations and keep a small part just for us instead of giving them to imperialists. How about that? Or do you think it is best for me to pick four other countries aside from the imperialists and give the lands to them? What do you think of it? Will the IC lands you dearly hold so much do you think you can still call as yours?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:12 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Apepistan wrote:

Then, let us make it IC, on my own will. What do you think? I would be more than happy to give my lands to other nations and keep a small part just for us instead of giving them to imperialists. How about that? Or do you think it is best for me to pick four other countries aside from the imperialists and give the lands to them? What do you think of it? Will the IC lands you dearly hold so much do you think you can still call as yours?
Then you'd be ignoring the RP thus making this whole argument even on your side obsolete.

So you have basically two choices here, ignore the RP or play along like a good little kid.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next