World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox

+7
Xolox
Trinity Sector
The Holy Empire of Artite
Great Eurussia
New Rhodinia
DPRNK
Shockwave
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox - Page 3 Empty Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox

Post  Xolox Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:41 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:WASC should start voting now. FOR.

That is not your decision to make. You can't vote anyway- it's a conflict of interest.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox - Page 3 Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Xolox wrote:I already explained how I am not violating his rights. If you will not take the time to read the case, I will not take the time to follow these orders. This is why I requested a new judge. Your refusal to accept such a trivial request is proof that you wanted to influence the case's result with your bias.

The Security Council inquires to the Government of the Grand Empire of Xolox if such issuance of statements are a motion for reconsideration on the initial and unofficial verdict on the merits of the case. Also, please do note, that if such is indeed a motion, it has been made beyond the allotted period prescribed by the honourable council. The official reply will be waited on within one (1) day. OTHERWISE, the initial and unofficial verdict shall effectively be brought to the voting floor of the Security Council. Thank you.

Xolox wrote:I guess if you can't read through for yourself, I can find some specific examples where I proved him wrong. But, you should have found these already as a part of your job as judge.

"I am occupying your territory, I have not made you dependant on me nor have I denied your government to make it's own decisions. You obviously exist if you are able to make court cases against me. So what have you got to charge me with?"

"How am I preventing you from using your right to self determination? I am not governing you, either. I am just occupying your territory. I am not pointing guns at anyone's heads and giving them orders."

"In what way does my occupation of your lands hinder your government from governing? I have not hunted down your government. I have not set up a government that is opposed to yours. Your government has the ability to govern as freely as it has before."

"My actions aren't preventing you from governing; I will allow you to govern as you please(what suggests otherwise?). That does not mean Loxan citizens must abide by your nation's laws. They are subject to my laws only, and if you intend to inflict your laws on everyone in the World Alliance, our roles in this case should be reversed."

"Taking your lands may be illegal without your permission. I haven't taken them or hindered you from governing them. I am occupying them. That's the fact of the matter."

We apologize for the time it took for this notice to be issued. Anyhow, citing the defeat of the motions due to technicalities, the initial verdict is hereby forwarded to the Security Council for final voting. Thank you. 
Great Eurussia wrote:
CHARGES:

• The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of illegally declaring war and illegally invading its sovereign territory. 
  • The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of declaring war and conducting armed attacks on the Empire of Ebsotz and Muchos Estados Unidos.
  • The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of slaughtering and deliberately killing its sovereign citizens.
  • The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of preventing its government of conducting a trial of a certain Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un.
  • The Republic of New Korrea cited the case: New Korrea vs Artite against the Grand Empire of Xolox.
  • The Republic of New Korrea cited the case: New Korrea vs Wirbanskia against the Grand Empire of Xolox.
  • The Republic of New Korrea accused the Grand Empire of Xolox of violating the World Alliance Security Council Act.

CONCLUSION:

• The Grand Empire of Xolox, based on the evidences provided by the Republic of New Korrea, its own arguments and its own admissions and the case: New Korrea vs Artite, is found guilty of violations of the World Alliance Security Council Act, particularly the sovereign rights of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, namely their right to sovereignty. Due to its armed attacks on the sovereign territories of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox, based on the evidences provided by the Republic of New Korrea, its own arguments and its own admissions and the case: New Korrea vs Artite, is found guilty of violations of the World Alliance Security Council Act particularly the sovereign rights of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, namely the right to exist, the right to independence, and the right to self determination. Due to its invasion on the sovereign territories of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos. Thus, the presence of the forces of the Grand Empire of Xolox over any part of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, and any form of exercise of its jurisdiction or authority over any part of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, without the explicit consent and recognition of the sovereign governments of the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, respectively, are illegal.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox, based on the evidences provided by the Republic of New Korrea, its own arguments and its own admissions, is found guilty of preventing the government of the Republic of New Korrea of conducting a trial on a certain Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un due to it possessing the physical custody of the concerned individual. However, the Grand Empire of Xolox is not obliged to turn over the physical custody of the concerned individual in favor of the Republic of New Korrea due to its right to sovereignty under the World Alliance Security Council Act which is also a sovereign right enjoyed by the Republic of New Korrea.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox is not guilty of violating the World Alliance Security Council Act in regards to its alleged armed attacks against the Empire of Ebsotz due to insufficient evidences to prove of such allegations but is found guilty of declaring war to the Empire of Ebsotz due to its own admissions.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox is not guilty of slaughtering and deliberately killing the sovereign citizens of the Republic of New Korrea due to insufficient evidences to prove of such allegations.
  • The Republic of New Korrea cannot cite the case: New Korrea vs Wirbanskia against the Grand Empire of Xolox as there is involvement of the Grand Empire of Xolox on the official verdict of the aforementioned and resolved international case.

RECOMMENDATION:

• The Grand Empire of Xolox is hereby ordered by this honourable council to ensure the return of the status quo in the Republic of New Korrea and the Unites States of Muchos Estados Unidos prior to its declaration of war and invasion against the aforementioned sovereign states.
  • The Grand Empire of Xolox is hereby advised by this honourable council to compensate for the any damages it caused towards the Republic of New Korrea and the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos for whatever amount that may be agreed by Parties involved through mutual bilateral agreement or for whatever amount that may be agreed by Parties involved through the assistance of the Security Council, if Parties involved request of such.
  • Please be informed that due to the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, not being an official Party to this case, as it was not invited by any Party nor invoked its rights not to be involved in the proceedings, any order or advise towards or coming from the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos is only for representation purposes and is not legally binding towards or coming from the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos.
  • Please be informed that due to the Empire of Ebsotz, not being an official Party to this case, as it was not invited by any Party nor invoked its rights not to be involved in the proceedings, any order or advise towards or coming from the Empire of Ebsotz is only for representation purposes and is not legally binding towards or coming from the Empire of Ebsotz.

This voting will last within three (3) days.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox - Page 3 Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Eurussia is in favor.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox - Page 3 Empty Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Xolox

Post  Snarfian Federation Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:41 pm

abstain
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:01 am

Abstain
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenarea Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:46 am

Serenarea abstains.
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:04 am

As Xolox has left the region, this lawsuit is now closed.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next