World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE

+14
New Tarajan
Greecia
Europe and Asia
Grand Longueville
Huperzia
chivalry
Dromoda
Novo Canuckia
Acquitane
Zakiristan.
Vendoland
Unovia
New-Zealand
Great Eurussia
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE - Page 3 Empty Re: WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Thu May 23, 2013 10:20 am

Dromoda wrote:

What i think is the Interested part here is that the C.J. never voted or discussed this matter and the ban was totally not from one of us.

the S.C. was reaching beyond their powers in our bushiness and should not have done this therefor i an still waiting for some apology. however Dromoda were in favor of the ban because they ( Albion & Grand Longueville )interfered in a aggressive and intolerant way to nations who were sending their views.

you can agree with me or not.but this is my opinion.

Also, we feel disturbed that these two nations, being registered on the forums, if they in fact interested on going back to the region, should be the one initiating these cases.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE - Page 3 Empty Re: WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE

Post  chivalry Thu May 23, 2013 12:05 pm

If there is not objection, I would like to hear from both sides bye Friday evening, that means their arguments or defense for the banjection, and I will post by sunday what should be done.
chivalry
chivalry
Emerging Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_chivalry

Back to top Go down

Post  Novo Canuckia Thu May 23, 2013 12:27 pm

I would like to remind the justice that the present case is regarding whether the banjection was constitutional. Should this case prove that the banjection was not constitutional, I believe there is enough public support for a motion to formally banject Albion and Longueville for another case to be heard on the subject.
Novo Canuckia
Novo Canuckia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  chivalry Thu May 23, 2013 2:37 pm

I understand that, but from what I understood is that everyone wants the court to hear if we should allow them back in. It seems that the decision to banject these two countries has the WA on different sides.
chivalry
chivalry
Emerging Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_chivalry

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu May 23, 2013 3:22 pm

chivalry wrote:I understand that, but from what I understood is that everyone wants the court to hear if we should allow them back in. It seems that the decision to banject these two countries has the WA on different sides.

Yes. And that is the point of requesting the two to ask the Court.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Huperzia Fri May 24, 2013 5:50 pm

They were a detriment to the region, we are far better off without them. I certainly shall not miss their mindless drivel hogging up space on the RMB. Good riddance to them, please drop this case
Huperzia
Huperzia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand Longueville Fri May 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Huperzia wrote:They were a detriment to the region, we are far better off without them. I certainly shall not miss their mindless drivel hogging up space on the RMB. Good riddance to them, please drop this case

Ah, tolerance, how present here, thou art!

Huperzia, explain how we were a detriment? Furthermore what mindless drivel are you referring to?

To be candid, I can't actually recall one instance before this affair when I have even seen you say anything. Have we even met?
Grand Longueville
Grand Longueville
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Huperzia Fri May 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Every word you have ever typed has been mindless drivel.

The fact that none of it was directly addressed to me doesn't change the fact that I can read a statement made in public.

I am eternally grateful that we have not met.
Huperzia
Huperzia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand Longueville Fri May 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Huperzia wrote:Every word you have ever typed has been mindless drivel.

The fact that none of it was directly addressed to me doesn't change the fact that I can read a statement made in public.

I am eternally grateful that we have not met.

If every word I have ever typed has been mindless drivel, there must be a plethora of it on the RMB. Go find me an example.

Yes, that sentiment of gratitude for the lack of a meeting is shared mutually, it seems.
Grand Longueville
Grand Longueville
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE - Page 3 Empty COURT APPOINTMENT

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:10 am

The President has nominated a new nation to the Court replacing the resigned member country of the Empire of Dromoda in the honorable tribunal. And with approval of the Security Coucil,

The United States of Schorr is the new Associate Justice together with the Duchy of Acquitane as a respective Associate Justice in which they are lead by the Republic of Chivalry as Chief Justice of the World Alliance Court.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE - Page 3 Empty COURT APPOINTMENT

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:00 pm

The President of the World Alliance and the Security Council has nominated Europe & Asia to replace the resulting vacancy of Acquitane, hence, with the concurrence of the majority of the Security Council, Europe & Asia is effectively appointed to the Court of Justice.

The current composition are:

Chief Justice: Chivalry

Associate Justices: Schorr, Europe & Asia
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:48 am

I am honored to be a member of the Court of Justice, and will serve the region to the best of my abilities.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Greecia Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:03 am

I would like to call the attenion of the court to schorr and me,Tension's are still high and could spark another war,possibly of bigger proportion.
Greecia
Greecia
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 am

Greecia wrote:I would like to call the attenion of the court to schorr and me,Tension's are still high and could spark another war,possibly of bigger proportion.
A thread will be created for your case.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE - Page 3 Empty Schorr's Temporary Replacement

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:54 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Article III ) Court of Justice

In case of resignation, the President shall nominate the replacement approved by the Security Council. However, if a Justice becomes a party to a case, its post shall be deemed vacant immediately and the President shall nominate a temporary replacement approved by the Security Council and if the Justice is cleared of all charges, it is immediately reinstated but if the Justice is guilty in the case, the temporary replacement shall permanently become a Justice.
Since a case has been brought against SCHORR which is a member of the Court, the Constitution explicitly says that his membership to the Court is temporarily suspended and SHIROUMA must nominate a TEMPORARY REPLACEMENT to be approved by the SECURITY COUNCIL while the case is running.

If SCHORR will be found GUILTY of his ACTS, his membership to the Court is permanently revoked and will be taken over by the new appointee and if NOT GUILTY, his membership STAYS.

The Constitutional Provision ensures that whoever sits in the Court of Justice is expected to uphold the rule of law in all of its actions as a STATE in every single decision it makes for the good of the World Alliance.
The United States of Schorr is hereby temporarily relieved from office due to a pending case. The Shirouman Government, as the holder of the WA Presidency, is directed to nominate a temporary replacement subject to the confirmation and approval of the SECURITY COUNCIL.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:18 pm

The government of New Tarajan wishes to submit its candidature for the vacant position.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Noted!
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:32 am

My case has been dismissed. I'm back on the COJ
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:48 am

In this case, New Tarajan retires its candidature, and gives its greetings to Schorr for its return in the Court of Justice.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:18 am

Thank you!
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:27 am

The United Kingdom of Greater Marquette wishes to press charges of fraud and violating the constitution against the Latin Empire of Farshonia for violating the World Alliance Constitution (Article 5 Section 1).

Farshonia has admitted that Japan is his puppet (here). He admitted that Japan is his puppet after a large-scale war with multiple nations.

He also tried to claim land for his puppet, the Austrian-Hungary Empire, most likely due to the fact that Eurussia would not allow him to move his territory.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:23 am

Thank you. Great Eurussia will make topic for it shortly.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:25 am

Considering he has declared the puppet now, he is technically not doing anything illegal right now. Had this been discovered and brought before the court prior to him declaring the puppet, he would clearly be in the wrong. But considering that he has declared them out of his own free will, I believe the only course of action would be to reprimand him, but give him the benefit of doubt, on account of the chance he was merely unaware.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:28 am

New-Zealand wrote:Considering he has declared the puppet now, he is technically not doing anything illegal right now. Had this been discovered and brought before the court prior to him declaring the puppet, he would clearly be in the wrong. But considering that he has declared them out of his own free will, I believe the only course of action would be to reprimand him, but give him the benefit of doubt, on account of the chance he was merely unaware.
What was he "unaware" of?
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE - Page 3 Empty Marquette vs Farshonia

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:39 am

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:The United Kingdom of Greater Marquette wishes to press charges of fraud and violating the constitution against the Latin Empire of Farshonia for violating the World Alliance Constitution (Article 5 Section 1).

Farshonia has admitted that Japan is his puppet (here). He admitted that Japan is his puppet after a large-scale war with multiple nations.

He also tried to claim land for his puppet, the Austrian-Hungary Empire, most likely due to the fact that Eurussia would not allow him to move his territory.
A thread has been made according to the will of the Court, the case may now proceed as you wish.
OOC: Eurasia, you may create a thread at your own will!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next