World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE

+14
New Tarajan
Greecia
Europe and Asia
Grand Longueville
Huperzia
chivalry
Dromoda
Novo Canuckia
Acquitane
Zakiristan.
Vendoland
Unovia
New-Zealand
Great Eurussia
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE - Page 4 Empty Re: WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:43 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:The United Kingdom of Greater Marquette wishes to press charges of fraud and violating the constitution against the Latin Empire of Farshonia for violating the World Alliance Constitution (Article 5 Section 1).

Farshonia has admitted that Japan is his puppet (here). He admitted that Japan is his puppet after a large-scale war with multiple nations.

He also tried to claim land for his puppet, the Austrian-Hungary Empire, most likely due to the fact that Eurussia would not allow him to move his territory.
A thread has been made according to the will of the Court, the case may now proceed as you wish.
OOC: Eurasia, you may create a thread at your own will!
Thank you.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE - Page 4 Empty Re: WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE

Post  New-Zealand Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:53 am

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:
New-Zealand wrote:Considering he has declared the puppet now, he is technically not doing anything illegal right now. Had this been discovered and brought before the court prior to him declaring the puppet, he would clearly be in the wrong. But considering that he has declared them out of his own free will, I believe the only course of action would be to reprimand him, but give him the benefit of doubt, on account of the chance he was merely unaware.
What was he "unaware" of?
'

That he was doing something illegal i guess. After all our puppets also have land, except we took land from our mother nations to give to them. I guess I can understand how he misunderstood that.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:55 am

New-Zealand wrote:
New-Zealand wrote:Considering he has declared the puppet now, he is technically not doing anything illegal right now. Had this been discovered and brought before the court prior to him declaring the puppet, he would clearly be in the wrong. But considering that he has declared them out of his own free will, I believe the only course of action would be to reprimand him, but give him the benefit of doubt, on account of the chance he was merely unaware.
'

That he was doing something illegal i guess. After all our puppets also have land,  except we took land from our mother nations to give to them. I guess I can understand how he misunderstood that.
It doesn't matter if you don't understand it or don't know about the law, it is still in our constitution and it is still mandatory to follow. Plus, the constitution is something which every nation in the World Alliance should have read thoroughly before.

Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:57 am

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:58 am

New-Zealand wrote:
'

That he was doing something illegal i guess. After all our puppets also have land,  except we took land from our mother nations to give to them. I guess I can understand how he misunderstood that.
It doesn't matter if you don't understand it or don't know about the law, it is still in our constitution and it is still mandatory to follow. Plus, the constitution is something which every nation in the World Alliance should have read thoroughly before.

He's not that good at english, do you really expect him to understand the entire constitution, especially since Eurussia uses fancy legal words that even I have to search up in a dictionary.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:59 am

I'm just saying he shouldn't be banjected. He should be punished, but can we not be to hard on him.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:19 am

New-Zealand wrote:I'm just saying he shouldn't be banjected. He should be punished, but can we not be to hard on him.
Regardless of the outcome, banjection is just too much.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:30 am

New-Zealand wrote:
New-Zealand wrote:
'

He's not that good at english, do you really expect him to understand the entire constitution, especially since Eurussia uses fancy legal words that even I have to search up in a dictionary.
I'm not saying he should be banjected but he should certainly be reprimanded. I've said this before, if you don't understand something, ask someone! Ask HPS, it's almost annoying how many times I go to him to ask him about French but he always helps me!

Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE - Page 4 Empty COURT APPOINTMENT

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:38 pm

With the nomination of Ivania to the Court of Justice, as confirmed by the Security Council, the member state's appointment to this institution is now effective.
Ivania, as a member state, will seat as Associate Justice.

Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE - Page 4 Empty The Court of Justice

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:35 am

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE - Page 4 The_Palace_of_Parliament

The Court of Justice is the judiciary & law interpreter of the WA Government.
It's powers, functions & responsibilities are governed by the WA Constitution.

It is also guided by an internationally approved law via the Judicial Protocol Act.

The seat of the Court of Justice is at the Palace of Nations in Moscow, Eurussia.

=====================================================================

The newly elected jury states or magistrate countries of the Court of Justice :
>>> CHIEF JUSTICE : EUROPE & ASIA
>>> ASSOCIATE JUSTICES : IVANIA and CHIVALRY
Elected on the 30th of October 2013 by the World Alliance.
They have unlimited terms of office unless dismissed perpetually.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:15 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

WORLD ALLIANCE COURT OF JUSTICE - Page 4 The_Palace_of_Parliament

The Court of Justice is the judiciary & law interpreter of the WA Government.
It's powers, functions & responsibilities are governed by the WA Constitution.

It is also guided by an internationally approved law via the Judicial Protocol Act.

The seat of the Court of Justice is at the Palace of Nations in Moscow, Eurussia.

=====================================================================

The newly elected jury states or magistrate countries of the Court of Justice :
>>> CHIEF JUSTICE : EUROPE & ASIA
>>> ASSOCIATE JUSTICES : IVANIA and CHIVALRY
Elected on the 30th of October 2013 by the World Alliance.
They have unlimited terms of office unless dismissed perpetually.

CHIVALRY is now the Acting Chief Justice!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:59 pm

With the creation of the TENTH SECURITY COUNCIL OF THE WORLD ALLIANCE, this thread is now closed.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4