World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Alliance Timeline Discussion

+6
Ebsotz
The Holy Empire of Artite
Trinity Sector
Great Eurussia
Shockwave
Apepistan
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

World Alliance Timeline Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Post  Apepistan Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:34 pm

Xolox wrote:Are you going to be catching us up with some of the important events of the past? It wouldn't be too hard, as it's all documented here. I think looking back at the timeline and seeing the day China China quit would make my day a little better on any occasion.

I'm planning to do that, but any help would be appreciated. I plan on adding the Korrean Liberation War, the China-China Artite war, the First Ebola Outbreak, and the MEU civil war aswell.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

World Alliance Timeline Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:30 pm

Apepistan wrote:
Xolox wrote:Are you going to be catching us up with some of the important events of the past? It wouldn't be too hard, as it's all documented here. I think looking back at the timeline and seeing the day China China quit would make my day a little better on any occasion.

I'm planning to do that, but any help would be appreciated. I plan on adding the Korrean Liberation War, the China-China Artite war, the First Ebola Outbreak, and the MEU civil war aswell.

Remember there were two Arto-Sino Wars. The first was a little iffy and not overly exciting, then the second one happened and with a trojan war style tactic took complete control of the country then we left after instilling a democratic government who was competent and not overly stupid unlike New Korrea, that I will not get into hahaha.

Also if you could put the Artite War of Reformation on the timeline, the Gragal War, and also don't forget the start and completion of Mercury's highway ^U^.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:04 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:
Apepistan wrote:

Remember there were two Arto-Sino Wars. The first was a little iffy and not overly exciting, then the second one happened and with a trojan war style tactic took complete control of the country then we left after instilling a democratic government who was competent and not overly stupid unlike New Korrea, that I will not get into hahaha.

Also if you could put the Artite War of Reformation on the timeline, the Gragal War, and also don't forget the start and completion of Mercury's highway ^U^.

Speaking of, we're just about done with the original layouts for the Highway, but our recent expansion plans may prolong that if we decide to branch it out to the max. Unless you guys want to start connecting everything now, I'd suggest waiting for the Highway to be 100% complete beforehand.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:11 am

I'm expanding east, so we're good with Mercury's Highway.

If you want something included, please post the exact dates for it too...
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:14 am

Wirbanskia dies of intolerable relations in this region (4/3/2015)
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:42 am

Emperor Nekolai Zadravic visits Kin Jidai (4/3/15)
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:Wirbanskia dies of intolerable relations in this region (4/3/2015)

LOL
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shlask Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:59 am

President, Dmitry Burov Was assassinated. (4/8/15)
A nuclear weapon was detonated in Shlask's southern region by an unknown group. (4/9/15)
Shlask
Shlask
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:10 am

Aldric Burgsman elected first President of the Republic of Ireland (3/28/15)
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:33 am

Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2