World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ISLAMIC CONFERENCE

+4
West Phoenicia
England and Wales
Great Eurussia
Snarfian Federation
8 posters

Go down

THE ISLAMIC CONFERENCE Empty THE ISLAMIC CONFERENCE

Post  I.S.I.S Tue May 19, 2015 5:53 pm

All is invited to this Islamic Conference.
Wait for next announcements.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

THE ISLAMIC CONFERENCE Empty Re: THE ISLAMIC CONFERENCE

Post  Snarfian Federation Tue May 19, 2015 11:20 pm

Snarfia will attend to this Conference
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Wed May 20, 2015 4:46 am

Trinity Sector will attend to this conference.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

THE ISLAMIC CONFERENCE Empty Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia Thu May 21, 2015 7:31 am

The Eurussian Ambassador to the Islamic States will grace the Islamic Conference.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Thu May 21, 2015 12:56 pm

A senator shall attend the conference
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Fri May 22, 2015 11:56 am

Welcome to all of you. We are all being gathered today to discuss the most important thing the world should be concerned about and that is political propaganda against Islam. ISIS is not a terrorist country. ISIS is not the real ISIS like in the news. ISIS is a country of its own here in this region. And through this Islamic Conference I want to know what are your problems with ISIS and resolve them here and leave this Islamic conference satisfied without any doubt of intention to ISIS. ISIS is an Islamic state with Islamic values representing only the good of Islam. And I want to know why a few arrogant nations are suspicious of us?
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Fri May 22, 2015 8:47 pm

The screech of a car stopping was audible in the hall of the islamic conference, few minutes later, the door slams and a tall man on his late fifties rushes inside with a wide smile and the appearance of someone that lost its train and run the way down to work.
THE ISLAMIC CONFERENCE Formigoni_02_672-458_resize

"Sorry for being late. I am the rapresentative to this conference for the Community of Marscida, Roberto Furmiga"

As he approaches the table of the conference, like a magician extracts a napkin to dry few sweat beads over his forehead and as quickly as the napkin appeared, it disappeared. Roberto, now no more on the brink of an hearth-stroke clears his voice:

"Well, first of all is good to see that, at least in this occasion, the Black Flag of the Caliphate is not harming us.

Acknowledging what referred to me, Marscida is clearly accused of being arrogant. That is fine to us. Totally. Still, the point of this conference is people must agree that ISIS is a good sheep.

STILL

ISIS, by declaring to pursue only the good of muhammadism, as soon as discovered that Marscida beliefs in its pantheon, ISIS inquired in a manner that sounded as menacing as it can be a menace

'DO YOU ACCEPT ISLAM?'

That was the first message of ISIS to Marscida: Do you accept us?

But exiting from this pesky and silly detail, i want to ask to ISIS:

How can the world believe what you say: that you are good, kind and only promote good things, while Jihad are menaced to nations that don't bow to your God?

The same religion of peace and tolerance that was responsible of Madrid bombing, London Underground bombing, french journal assault, the twin towers and daily menaces on how churches and temples shall fall, while our women raped and sold as slaves? How can we all feel safe for our sons and daughters if you are accused to be funding Islamic Terrorism? How can we trust ISIS request of being left alone, while every nation is menaced at the same time by this ideology?

If is only a misunderstanding of terms, thing that, if i may say, Marscida is clear in believing what i have been told to say... why doesn't the ISIS changes its name to something less linked with terror and prejudices?

Unless this is only a trick to try to convince us otherwise; because this is not a conference: this is a TRIAL self-declared by the same nation that, in a desperate action, tries the diplomatic way to move away from those accusations.

My opening declaration finished.

Thank you"
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  West Phoenicia Fri May 22, 2015 10:05 pm

The Kingdom of West Phoenicia. Will not take part in the Islamic Conference. Labelleling it false propaganda conference to distract from the heavy tactics used push an Islamic agenda in each nation. .

We sever all ties with I.S.I.S and remain hostile.
Never shall an ISIS ambassador be allowed on our great and mighty land.
West Phoenicia
West Phoenicia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Fri May 22, 2015 11:06 pm

First Duchess Jennifer of Trinity Sector's Foreign Affairs begins to rebuke against Furmiga's statement:
" how can your nation be of such support to a religion that promotes the slavery of another human being, promotes incest, rape, abuse of our fellow women; A religion that started the crusades, that lynched black men to their death, that supports priest that sexually abuse children in order to help avoid fair trials to their crimes, that purposely punish anyone who they deem as different to their death or worse. Your religion, and Islam are identical to each other; though you may have different wording, you are very much the same. Like ISIS and Marscida are very much the same."

She now turns to the representative of West Phoenicia:
" you have must been very eager to provoke Isis but I believe we came here to discuss this in a civilized manner, thank you for your opinion the doors to your left."

She to all:
" ladies and gentlemen I was sent here by my brother to announce or to reinforce all of you that Trinity Sector is an atheist country.  We show no tolerance to Artite's belief in Christianity and we will show tolerance to Islam, Confucianism, Buddhism, Judaism, Or any other religions. We do not care if you believe it's "benefits"; and we i'm not singling you out. We are good without it, and we would like to keep it that way. I was sent here by my brother to ask you a simple question, ' As we share the same continent, will you really be so angered at Sectarians because we are simply live a peaceful life without a god(s) in it?"
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri May 22, 2015 11:47 pm

The EU Ambassador to the Islamic States speaks up,

"In our opinion, the Islamic States itself is damaging its own reputation by way of its reactionary policies with the intention of spreading goodwill. This is our observation on how it aims to change the views of the world on Islam being associated with terror. But at the same time, threatening other nations by pressuring them to accept Islamic Schools and trying to sow confusion about diplomacy with religion.

On the other hand, we share the same perception that the Islamic States might just be using this opportunity as a charm offensive to control the damage of its recent actions. But let us remember, nonetheless, that diplomacy is an important tool that must not be disregarded to achieve understanding and common agreements.

Furthermore, we believe that the Islamic States itself should strike a balance on its intentions and actions."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Sat May 23, 2015 12:55 am

First Duchess Jennifer of Trinity Sector's Foreign Affair finishes her speech.

Mr Furmiga attempts a laugh.

"Miss Jennifer, I expected You to be wiser for an argument that made Your Government appoint You for such delicate talks; Marscida is not christian... not am i. We have a particular pantheon that i don't explain now. Before making statements, there should be total knowledge of an argument"

*cough *

"anyway... we are neither talking about which religion has best books or ideals; but instead of a delicate situation in the world!

Even if Christianism or the Pantheon of Marscida promoted every2you said... nobody would care! Why? Because even if Christianism promotes the same things of Muhammadism, follower of Jesus don't force it by force! Nor menace invasions, or terrorism... nor have bombed nobody.

While islamists even if followers if a religion...of peace... threatens war, disrespect of other's laws and freedom.

And we are talking of the NOW...not crusades of houndreds of years ago.

And now, there is a different asset of political balance and interests. "
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sat May 23, 2015 2:32 pm

" Mr Furmigo, religion pump out terrorist every time that it is misinterpreted. Including yours. You know that their is still Christian terrorists that attack and provoke minorities and "Smpathizers" of other race and religions, the most notable terrorist group that are extremely Christian are the Klu Klux Klan, the KKK. The terrorize and religious or ethnic minority that isn't Christian or white.so you can say that Christianity promotes terrorism. You probably haven't learn much at school, the crusades started a Christian official believed that Muslims wanted to take over Constantinople and wanted them killed when really he was afraid that his people would be exposed to another religion. Kinda how Mascida is acting now."
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Sat May 23, 2015 7:57 pm

"Milady, this is an Islamic Conference. Not a 'Everyone-in-last-two-millennia-did-something-similar-so-that-we-have-to-forgive-them-everything-they-say-or-everything-they-do'; I notice with pleasure that I am supposed to go to school for not having mentioned a group that is not illegal as is labelled as a 'protester organization' but that, effectively, enacted terrible crimes... more than 50 years ago, while your grace has forgotten to have declared that Marscida is christian...

Anyway, i suggest to return on the half-moon side of the debate"
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Sun May 24, 2015 7:32 am

I just want to have Islamic School in every country in the region so people can study Islam and not force them to become one. There are just wackos here and propagandist that thinks I want to influence your citizens just because of Islamic Schools. It is a school of research. If you do not like to call it Islamic School, call it Islamic Institute. It is not even called Islamic Terrorism School!!! It is not even a mosque or a church by itself!!! I just want to show this region how good Islam can be. But westerners here are so arrogant that every move I make seem always about terrorism.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Sun May 24, 2015 7:48 am

"...but why should we allow our subjects to came in touch with your beliefs!?" *snarl*

"this is the point: we allow those schools to be opened... we are just good pawns... serves of a God that is not ours.

while if we deny we all are cruel western prejudice-drugged miscreants?

What if instead Marscida wants to open a religious school in ISIS?

Would it be allowed? Would ISIS subjects accept this? I don't think so.

Muhammadists feasts on absolutism. Their own.

The want any little breach in any system to be theirs, then it stsrts with a school... then two... accept or jihad... and soon another culture dies. Choked by her own weakness and a fake-good-sense."

Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sun May 24, 2015 7:50 am

"Representative of ISIS, it is not the Islamic school that we came here for to discuss, we are here for " the other option"; what happens when we say no or politely decline. How you decide to started a trend of if we decline your request a jihadis will be made to force you to say yes. That is what you created. You say that you want Islam to be studied, my people can studied it, in the mythological section of the library. They can study for themselves the pros and cons of the Quran.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Sun May 24, 2015 7:58 am

"finally a good idea"
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon May 25, 2015 4:07 pm

The Eurussian Ambassador to the Islamic States speaks,

"Precisely, this is the point our fellow representative here from the Trinity Sector is what makes us all concern. And that is the threat of calling a jihad which means an Islamic movement that could either be peaceful or violent in nature whenever a sovereign country refuses to accede to your government's request for Islamic Schools. By the way, I am referring to the representative here of the Islamic States."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Wed May 27, 2015 8:27 pm

We are not forcing your subjects to become subjects of Islam. ISIS just wants them to learn about Islam and it is you and your governments that continuous to picture us out as if we bring Islam to you and along with it is the violence and death which are not true at all. Allow our Islamic Schools in your countries and there will be no problem. It is just normal that our fellow Muslims will be offended if you turn down our proposals for Islamic schools and those threats of jihad is just news. Did we ever make a jihad against any of you? None. And what are these sanctions now?
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Wed May 27, 2015 10:18 pm

First Duchess Jennifer speaks to the representative of ISIS:

" My brother would never allowed any religion to manifest in Trinity Sector, it cause too many cons than pros in these modern days. Like I said before, such religious text can be found in the library to be either, studied or read, even if our citizens do not believe in your God, find peace that they have been, ( in better words) "exposed", to Islam than to " follow" it. Now since I have made clear on my position on that. You can convince other nations to accept your offer if you can accept their common offer: allow their religious schools to manifest in your country. That seems like a fair deal, each country is exposed to a different religion that sparks their citizens' curiosity, and whether they are happy with the religion they were born in or not."

" Now, on the matter of the sanctions, since I am not a member of the council I can't vote yea or nay on the issue but, I can say that, as the foreign representative of Trinity Sector and the 2nd head of state, TS and I are distancing ourselves from the matter in fear of wounding ties with nation we have communicated with."
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Thu May 28, 2015 3:13 am

ENOUGH!

Have you all understood that no matter what we say, ISIS will just repeat over and over "We want peace. We are victims. We want schools. We want want and want again".

He says that is expectable for muslims to call jihads if their schools are not opened in our lands? You, christian... try to walk in their lands. Try it. They will make you a cut from ear to ear.

They want privileges without knowing that the world is not at their mercy.

They are nothing more then beasts. Parasites. They are not happy 'til a culture is replaced with their own. Still cry and beg for more if someone is smart enough to expose their plans.

Marscida is not willing to appear as another easy prey.

My government will publish a note in matter

You all... can keep being fooled by them."

THE ISLAMIC CONFERENCE Roberto_formigoni_1

With that, Furmiga takes his papers and leaves the room.
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Fri May 29, 2015 8:56 pm

Stop the propaganda. Please look at my proposal of Respect of Religions Law.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Sat May 30, 2015 1:57 am

OOC:

You react OOC in a RP-thread where people talked and stated their opinion (As marscida, not as user behind the screen, of course) and you post an OOC call for a law.

This is rather a reflection of "lack of purposes" with which defend your point.

This post is just a voice in your minds... as marscida left the floor and this is OOC Wink
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:13 am

Locked citing the WA Inactive Events Act: https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t933-passed-inactive-events-act

Shockwave- World Alliance Role-play Moderator
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down