World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Withdrawn) Motion for the Immediate Dismissal of The Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States

+2
Togana
Corinthos
6 posters

Go down

(Withdrawn) Motion for the Immediate Dismissal of The Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States Empty (Withdrawn) Motion for the Immediate Dismissal of The Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:37 pm

The World Alliance Security Council,

Shocked that a well respected member of the Security Council has violated the "WA Human Rights Act" by issuing cruel and unusual punishment as well as violating its citizens rights to freedom of expression as detailed by the Islamic States of Islamic States Government:

I.S.I.S wrote:Succession discussion is treason punished by death

The Islamic States Government warned the people to avoid discussing the succession as Emir Masjid Mutuallah solidies his position of power in the Islamic States he is revolutionizing. He antagonized the clerics and imams for legalizing prostitution causing to discuss succession even he is new in power. Under the new law, succession discussion is considered treason and punishable by death. Even foreigners to avoid interfering on politics will be punished with torture and firing squad.

Finding the Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States guilty of the following violations:

Great Eurussia wrote:
Article 4. No one shall be subjected to cruel or degrading treatment or punishment.
Article 10. Everyone has the right to freedom of expressing opinion.

Notes that members of the World Alliance Security Council are to set the example for their constituents and with these violations, ISIS has failed to do so.

Further Noting the World Alliance Security Council cannot allow such acts to be observed and allowed, especially by a Security Council Member.

Hereby removes the Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States from the position of Security Council Member effective Immediately.

Last edited by UnitedStatesOfScouting on Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Withdrawn) Motion for the Immediate Dismissal of The Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:38 pm

This Resolution may now be discussed for a period of three days.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Withdrawn) Motion for the Immediate Dismissal of The Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States Empty Re: (Withdrawn) Motion for the Immediate Dismissal of The Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States

Post  Corinthos Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:55 pm

The Republic of Corinthos fully agrees with this proposal. Such nations can not be in the WASC.
Corinthos
Corinthos
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Withdrawn) Motion for the Immediate Dismissal of The Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States Empty Re: (Withdrawn) Motion for the Immediate Dismissal of The Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States

Post  Togana Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:43 pm

Against
Togana
Togana
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Withdrawn) Motion for the Immediate Dismissal of The Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:04 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:The World Alliance Security Council,

Shocked that a well respected member of the Security Council has violated the "WA Human Rights Act" by issuing cruel and unusual punishment as well as violating its citizens rights to freedom of expression as detailed by the Islamic States of Islamic States Government:

I.S.I.S wrote:Succession discussion is treason punished by death

The Islamic States Government warned the people to avoid discussing the succession as Emir Masjid Mutuallah solidies his position of power in the Islamic States he is revolutionizing. He antagonized the clerics and imams for legalizing prostitution causing to discuss succession even he is new in power. Under the new law, succession discussion is considered treason and punishable by death. Even foreigners to avoid interfering on politics will be punished with torture and firing squad.

Finding the Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States guilty of the following violations:

Great Eurussia wrote:
Article 4. No one shall be subjected to cruel or degrading treatment or punishment.
Article 10. Everyone has the right to freedom of expressing opinion.

Notes that members of the World Alliance Security Council are to set the example for their constituents and with these violations, ISIS has failed to do so.

Further Noting the World Alliance Security Council cannot allow such acts to be observed and allowed, especially by a Security Council Member.

Hereby removes the Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States from the position of Security Council Member effective Immediately.

Eurussia upholds the principle of non-interference on the internal affairs of our fellow member states, much more, our fellow Security Council member states. We believe that it will be more appropriate if an international case be open for the Security Council to act as a judicial organ to find if the Islamic States violated international laws.

Therefore, Eurussia abstains.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eldslandet Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:13 pm

The Statocracy of Eldslandet approves of this motion against ISIS, which has acted in discordance with the WA Human Rights Act.
Eldslandet
Eldslandet
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:34 pm

I have ordered to suspend the implementation of the anti-successsion discussion law. I move to cancel this motion. ISIS is a long time member of the council.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Withdrawn) Motion for the Immediate Dismissal of The Armed Republic of Islamic States of Islamic States Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:35 pm

I.S.I.S wrote:I have ordered to suspend the implementation of the anti-successsion discussion law. I move to cancel this motion. ISIS is a long time member of the council.

Motion granted, proposal withdrawn.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down