World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Withdrawn) WASC Condemnation on Great Eurussia

4 posters

Go down

(Withdrawn) WASC Condemnation on Great Eurussia  Empty (Withdrawn) WASC Condemnation on Great Eurussia

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:43 am

I am not supporting ISIS on its nuclear weapons building program but I believe it is every right to do just that. But as you can see peace talks are not working and threats of war is escalating not because of ISIS but all because of EU. I have no interest on their crisis but I have the responsibility to speak up for the WA. And for us to stop EU from further invading ISIS, who knows if he is really contemplating on invading ISIS to get its territory in the pretext of the nuclear plant? But that is not the point I am making, I call on WASC just to make a simple statement of condemnation to tell EU that it cannot dictate the affairs of many nations except for WASC. You see EU is now preparing for WAR WAR WAR with ISIS and make sanctions to make the people suffer more hardships. Sl I call on WASC to show its powers and right to intervene in international crisis before they gets worse.

So I support this condemnation statement on EU.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Withdrawn) WASC Condemnation on Great Eurussia  Empty Re: (Withdrawn) WASC Condemnation on Great Eurussia

Post  Snarfian Federation Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:47 pm

We already have a case between those two. If you have any evidences place them there. It isn't neccesary to open a new case...

Also do I think you only do this because of your own conflict with Eurussia. Just saying. Ever since you where forbidden to annex his island you've been up his arse when it came to international conflicts. Now he has a conflict again and you try to destroy him with it.
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Withdrawn) WASC Condemnation on Great Eurussia  Empty Re: (Withdrawn) WASC Condemnation on Great Eurussia

Post  I.S.I.S Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:33 pm

Snarfian Federation wrote:We already have a case between those two. If you have any evidences place them there. It isn't neccesary to open a new case...

Also do I think you only do this because of your own conflict with Eurussia. Just saying. Ever since you where forbidden to annex his island you've been up his arse when it came to international conflicts. Now he has a conflict again and you try to destroy him with it.

This is not a case. It is a condemnation and I support this
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:06 pm

I.S.I.S wrote:
Snarfian Federation wrote:We already have a case between those two. If you have any evidences place them there. It isn't neccesary to open a new case...

This is not a case. It is a condemnation and I support this

I am aware this is a Condemnation. But the only thing I find Suspicious, is that a nation who is in a conflict with Eurussia makes a condemnation against him. Just for no reason then to help the other who is in conflict with Eurussia. We call this: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 am

We need evidence to condemn. Not opinions.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:36 am

I withdraw the proposal
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down