World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Discussion of National/International News

5 posters

Go down

OOC Discussion of National/International News Empty OOC Discussion of National/International News

Post  Shockwave Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:14 pm

This is for OOC discussion of the various news threads ONLY.

OOC posts should be moved here if they are found to be posted in the IC threads.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

OOC Discussion of National/International News Empty Re: OOC Discussion of National/International News

Post  Shockwave Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:44 pm

This isn't a chat thread for random conversation. Either talk about the news threads or don't post at all.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

OOC Discussion of National/International News Empty Re: OOC Discussion of National/International News

Post  Ontenberg Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:32 am

I don't know how to delete my post, so can you please delete it for me (am to lazy to fix my news post tongue )
Ontenberg
Ontenberg
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:22 am

Ontenberg wrote:I don't know how to delete my post, so can you please delete it for me (am to lazy to fix my news post tongue )

I don't have the power to do so, you'll just have to edit it with [Null and Void] if you do not want to change the content.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:14 pm

Trinity Sector wrote:(Reason for editing : Moderator I do not care if you find this informal as an article or not both you and I know that I'm not coming back so is it really worth it to spend your time determining whether you should delete it or not.)
Whether or not you leave the rules still apply, however; I find nothing wrong with your post.

Even if I did, I do not have any moderation power to do anything about it. The best I can do is keep record.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:06 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Scouting Government Dismisses Mysterious Signal as Interference

The Scouting Research and Development Agency has dismissed this "Mysterious Signal" as heard by the Country of Qasheer as nothing more than simple interference from Solar Flares of the sun. We further condemn the Qasheer Governement for their pre-mature posting of this 'mysterious signal' and their usage of our country's name to give their story standing. The United States of Scouting never received a signal in the first place and upon inspecting the one Qasheer received, we were furious.

Qasheer wrote:
Mysterious Signal in Outer Space
Qasheer Military Center (QMC) received a mysterious signal from outer space. Scientist from Malaysia, Singapore and United States has gathered here in QMC to investigate the mysterious signal. Nation in the World Alliance are advise to send their representation for investigate the mysterious sound together.

The minister of defends, Sir James, said "Everyone in World Alliance must keep an ear and eyes open for this signal again in this region!"
OOC Discussion of National/International News Z
If you notice within their post they refer to two IRL nations so they were not referring to your nation.

I'm assuming they meant "The United States" as in The United States of America IRL.

As is the post doesn't merit recognition based on those references alone as in our world those specific nations do not exist. Just ignore it.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Shockwave wrote:

The Scouting Research and Development Agency has dismissed this "Mysterious Signal" as heard by the Country of Qasheer as nothing more than simple interference from Solar Flares of the sun. We further condemn the Qasheer Governement for their pre-mature posting of this 'mysterious signal' and their usage of our country's name to give their story standing. The United States of Scouting never received a signal in the first place and upon inspecting the one Qasheer received, we were furious.

Qasheer wrote:
Qasheer Military Center (QMC) received a mysterious signal from outer space. Scientist from Malaysia, Singapore and United States has gathered here in QMC to investigate the mysterious signal. Nation in the World Alliance are advise to send their representation for investigate the mysterious sound together.

The minister of defends, Sir James, said "Everyone in World Alliance must keep an ear and eyes open for this signal again in this region!"
If you notice within their post they refer to two IRL nations so they were not referring to your nation.

I'm assuming they meant "The United States" as in The United States of America IRL.

As is the post doesn't merit recognition based on those references alone as in our world those specific nations do not exist. Just ignore it.  

I'm certain that he was referring to the real United States, although since I'm not aware of another United States in the region, for RP purposes, I had to respond, as his post affects my Country's reputation.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:42 am

I just noticed, we still had that Sci-Fi news thread,
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinthos Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:02 pm

England and Wales wrote:I just noticed, we still had that Sci-Fi news thread,

That we do. Though I most likely won't post anything, considering how my nation is a "political fossil" from the antiques.
Corinthos
Corinthos
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:23 pm

Corinthos wrote:
England and Wales wrote:I just noticed, we still had that Sci-Fi news thread,

That we do. Though I most likely won't post anything, considering how my nation is a "political fossil" from the antiques.

We should set up a news network set in the past
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:16 pm

Shockwave wrote:

Qasheer wrote:

I'm certain that he was referring to the real United States, although since I'm not aware of another United States in the region, for RP purposes, I had to respond, as his post affects my Country's reputation.
Understood. Smile
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:04 am

Removed unnecessary posts.

Shockwave- World Alliance Role-play Moderator.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down