World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Passed) WEPA Takeover of Trinity's Territory

+4
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Ireland
Trinity Sector
UnitedStatesOfScouting
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Passed) WEPA Takeover of Trinity's Territory Empty (Passed) WEPA Takeover of Trinity's Territory

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:03 pm

(Passed) WEPA Takeover of Trinity's Territory Enviro10

Citing the request of the Trinity Sector Government below, I would hereby like to request that the Trinity Sector's land be declared a Wildlife Protection Zone and be placed into the legal ownership of the World Alliance Environmental Protection Alliance.

Trinity Sector wrote:I'm sorry if I'm speaking in character or out, but if you have not gotten my mass telegram yet, I have said that I would request the rest of my lands and territory to you under your protection as a wildlife preserve, and should that not work I would request that my lands and territory would revert back to unclaimed land on the map. But as I go to the Map claim thread I will request of Eurussia to do this for me and he will act if this is okay with the president of this Alliance. I hope that all of you will vote in favor of my request. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Ted Brizinger
Office of Environmental Advocacy

Jeb Bush
President of the United States of Scouting

Last edited by UnitedStatesOfScouting on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:27 am; edited 4 times in total
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Passed) WEPA Takeover of Trinity's Territory Empty Re: (Passed) WEPA Takeover of Trinity's Territory

Post  Trinity Sector Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:08 pm

I vote in favor of this petition. If my social issues and favoring diplomacy over war cannot stand the test of time, the preservation of the wildlife that my lands will turn into can, it will become an extension to the wildlife perserve that is next to ISIS' Syria.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

(Passed) WEPA Takeover of Trinity's Territory Empty Re: (Passed) WEPA Takeover of Trinity's Territory

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:36 pm

I support this.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:46 am

Why should the land of Trinity become under the ownership of Scouting? The proposal says it will be a wildlife land so why should Scouting have the only ownership of the land? Why not the World Alliance Environmental Alliance? Is this a ploy of Scouting to get more lands?
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:46 am

Well I am against.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:55 am

Kingdom of Scottlands wrote:Why should the land of Trinity become under the ownership of Scouting? The proposal says it will be a wildlife land so why should Scouting have the only ownership of the land? Why not the World Alliance Environmental Alliance? Is this a ploy of Scouting to get more lands?

We appreciate the concern brought up by the Scottish Government in this matter. We understand your thoughts in regards to this being a possible land grab by our Government. The Scouting Government will retain ownership of the land, but the land itself will be administered by the World Alliance Environmental Protection Alliance. This means that WEPA will have full control over the maintenance and use of the land. Rest assured, WEPA is an organization ran by multiple countries in the interest of environmental protection and nothing but.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:56 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Kingdom of Scottlands wrote:Why should the land of Trinity become under the ownership of Scouting? The proposal says it will be a wildlife land so why should Scouting have the only ownership of the land? Why not the World Alliance Environmental Alliance? Is this a ploy of Scouting to get more lands?

We appreciate the concern brought up by the Scottish Government in this matter. We understand your thoughts in regards to this being a possible land grab by our Government. The Scouting Government will retain ownership of the land, but the land itself will be administered by the World Alliance Environmental Protection Alliance. This means that WEPA will have full control over the maintenance and use of the land. Rest assured, WEPA is an organization ran by multiple countries in the interest of environmental protection and nothing but.

But why not give the ownership of the land to WEPA than Your government? What is the difference? So your really intending the grab the land under the guise of WEPA which is run by yours.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:07 am

Because ownership and administration of a territory is different. So why Scouting should have the ownership and WEPA have the administration? If this is about wildlife preservation, then both ownership and administration should be given to WEPA and nothing to Scouting because he is just using the WEPA as a disguise to get the land of Trinity Sector and by manipulating Security Council by using WEPA. This is not good. Not good.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:46 am

Kingdom of Scottlands wrote:

Because ownership and administration of a territory is different. So why Scouting should have the ownership and WEPA have the administration? If this is about wildlife preservation, then both ownership and administration should be given to WEPA and nothing to Scouting because he is just using the WEPA as a disguise to get the land of Trinity Sector and by manipulating Security Council by using WEPA. This is not good. Not good.

The Scouting Government will be happy to allow the WEPA to own and maintain the land as an organization, the only problem is that the Organization will have to come up with the funds to preserve the land and as such may require funds to be fronted from the Security Council if the Scottish Government wishes to force this upon the WEPA. If this is the route that the Security Council wants to go, we will speak to representatives from the WEPA to see if we can budget in the protection funds.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:38 am

the original intention of this is too have it as a wildlife reserve
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:43 am

Upon further investigation it seems as if Trinity Sector posted this in the WEPA topic. The word "you" refers to the WEPA not the Scouting Government. I ask that the proper changes be made.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:37 pm

United States of Ireland wrote:Upon further investigation it seems as if Trinity Sector posted this in the WEPA topic. The word "you" refers to the WEPA not the Scouting Government. I ask that the proper changes be made.

I second this.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:39 pm

The Scouting Government will be happy to allow the WEPA to own and maintain the land as an organization, the only problem is that the Organization will have to come up with the funds to preserve the land and as such may require funds to be fronted from the Security Council if the Scottish Government wishes to force this upon the WEPA. If this is the route that the Security Council wants to go, we will speak to representatives from the WEPA to see if we can budget in the protection funds.

Now it is the issue of funds? Why did you not raised this matter when WEPA is talking about Trinitys request? We all know Many nations are in wepa so funding is not a problem. If not for Scottlands, we will not see the carefully crafted manipulation of Scouting to conceal its intention to grab the land of Trinity Sector by using WEPA and Security Council. I support Ireland that changes must be made to the proposal.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:54 pm

Corrections to the original request have been made.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:48 pm

Citing the request of the Trinity Sector Government below, I would hereby like to request that the Trinity Sector's land be declared a Wildlife Protection Zone and be placed into the legal ownership of the World Alliance Environmental Protection Alliance.

Trinity Sector wrote:I'm sorry if I'm speaking in character or out, but if you have not gotten my mass telegram yet, I have said that I would request the rest of my lands and territory to you under your protection as a wildlife preserve, and should that not work I would request that my lands and territory would revert back to unclaimed land on the map. But as I go to the Map claim thread I will request of Eurussia to do this for me and he will act if this is okay with the president of this Alliance. I hope that all of you will vote in favor of my request. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Ted Brizinger

Jeb Bush

Eurussia is in favor
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:28 am

What actions need to be taken for this to be approved? I see no official notion from the Security Council on this matter.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:33 am

Saying this is a petition I am not sure. Let me look through the laws and I will come back to you.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 am

i see nothing about petitions so im just gonna say treat this like a normal proposal for now.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:50 am

United States of Ireland wrote:i see nothing about petitions so im just gonna say treat this like a normal proposal for now.

Understood. You can amend the title and go through with the proceedings.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:31 am

I dont have moderation powers over the security council yet. But lets just say this is to be treated as a normal bill.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:56 pm

The bill has been amended.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Sorry I've been absent for a while I had to clear up some stuff but speaking on your topic right now I still have the moderation powers since I haven't left yet so I will put this in the past legislation then if that's okay with you Mr President?
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:35 am

It hasn't been passed yet.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:36 am

Best Regards,
Ted Brizinger

Jeb Bush

Being treated like a normal piece of legislation voting period has started and will last for Three(3) Days
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Snarfia has followed this a long time and has finally come to the dicision that the Federation of Snarfia will vote Favor
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next