World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am not that DPRK

3 posters

Go down

I am not that DPRK Empty I am not that DPRK

Post  I.S.I.S Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:14 pm

Since I cannot defend myself because these moderators have locked up the thread, I have to defend myself this way. I am not that DPRK whoever that is.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

I am not that DPRK Empty Re: I am not that DPRK

Post  Shockwave Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:40 pm

I.S.I.S wrote:Since I cannot defend myself because these moderators have locked up the thread, I have to defend myself this way. I am not that DPRK whoever that is.
Which is why we are awaiting for admin to confirm.

And since you've gone on an [against] rampage, I'm assuming that your emotions are clouding your judgement of my proposals.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:15 am

This is simply an OOC request to compare the IP address privately by Eurussia to determine whatever our not you're a previously banjected nation. There is nothing to defend yourself against. You either are or not. Though I find it funny you state you don't know who the DPRK is considering you were the one who proposed to banject him from the region in the first place.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:27 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:This is simply an OOC request to compare the IP address privately by Eurussia to determine whatever our not you're a previously banjected nation. There is nothing to defend yourself against. You either are or not. Though I find it funny you state you don't know who the DPRK is considering you were the one who proposed to banject him from the region in the first place.

I simply mean I do not know the person of DPRK. But I am not that.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down