World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

+15
Kingdom of Ireland
Corinthos
Trinity Sector
Snarfian Federation
Grass-Land
Apocryphi
Lonbonia
England and Wales
Muchos Estados Unidos
Kingdom of Scottlands
Serenarea
Ebsotz
New Rhodinia
Apepistan
Xolox
19 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

(WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance - Page 7 Empty Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:45 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:I propose a new act, if I can. ;)

THE ADVANCED ENERGY TRADE ACT

Amendment I: Trade throughout the World Alliance in the energy sector shall be increased by at least 25%. Thus, also efforts to the economy shall be worked on.

Amendment II: In the WEPA, each nation shall have a primary alternative energy source. [Ex. Ebsotz's Alternative Energy source is Solar Power.] If you wish, you can do some research on the internet, but do your best so that the energy source "fits" your nation.

Amendment III: If ones nations PAE (Primary Alternative Energy) is wind, off-shore wind farms shall be influenced & encouraged.

Amendment IV: If ones nations PAE is solar powered, solar-panels shall be planted in buildings of the leaders choice.

Amendment V: When ones leader is traveling to another nation's for discussion, vacation, etc., all coal and/or oil factories (or anything coal/oil powered in this case) shall be shutoff for the length of the talks.

Do you approve?

Scouting calls this proposal to the floor for debates and amendments for 3 days.

Eurussia requests for further clarification.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance - Page 7 Empty Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:51 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:I propose a new act, if I can. Wink

THE ADVANCED ENERGY TRADE ACT

Amendment I: Trade throughout the World Alliance in the energy sector shall be increased by at least 25%. Thus, also efforts to the economy shall be worked on.

Amendment II: In the WEPA, each nation shall have a primary alternative energy source. [Ex. Ebsotz's Alternative Energy source is Solar Power.] If you wish, you can do some research on the internet, but do your best so that the energy source "fits" your nation.

Amendment III: If ones nations PAE (Primary Alternative Energy) is wind, off-shore wind farms shall be influenced & encouraged.

Amendment IV: If ones nations PAE is solar powered, solar-panels shall be planted in buildings of the leaders choice.

Amendment V: When ones leader is traveling to another nation's for discussion, vacation, etc., all coal and/or oil factories (or anything coal/oil powered in this case) shall be shutoff for the length of the talks.

Do you approve?

Scouting calls this proposal to the floor for debates and amendments for 3 days.

Eurussia requests for further clarification.

Acknowledged, Ebsotz, please provide further clarification.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:21 pm

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan propose the use of Litter Traps in waterways that connect industrial channels and natural rivers.

The Litter Trap is a floating device installed at strategic locations along waterways to collect and retain floating litter, vegetation and other debris. This could greatly reduce the amount of human generated waste entering natural rivers, and therefore would greatly benefit the local environment.

In highly polluted channels the use of Litter Traps would be mandatory.
In low-medium polluted channels the use of Litter Traps would be optional.
The high-medium-low pollution of said channels would be decided by the respective authorities of WEPA members.

Info & Benefits of Litter Traps:

(WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance - Page 7 Photo-1
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:54 pm

After several comments overviewed, this is the edited version of the act.

THE ADVANCED ENERGY TRADING ACT

Amendment I: Trade throughout the WEPA in the energy sector shall be increased by at least 25%. Thus, also efforts to the economy shall be worked on. Sectors in renewable energy also shall be worked on.

Amendment II: In the WEPA, each nation shall have a green primary alternative energy source. [Ex. Ebsotz's Green Alternative Energy source is Solar Power.] If you wish, you can do some research on the internet, but do your best so that the energy source "fits" your nation.

Amendment III: If ones nations GAE (Green Alternative Energy) is wind, off-shore wind farms shall be influenced & encouraged. (I am using this as an example.

Amendment IV: If ones nations GAE is solar powered, solar-panels shall be planted in buildings of the leaders choice.

Amendment V: If ones GAE is hydroelectrics, dams can be built regularly, but thus, not causing any havoc to the environment.

Amendment VI: When ones leader is traveling to another nation's for discussion, vacation, etc., all coal and/or oil factories (or anything coal/oil powered in this case) shall be shutoff for the length of the talks, and instead, greener energy shall take its place for the length of the talks.

Do you approve?
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

(WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance - Page 7 Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Ebsotz wrote:After several comments overviewed, this is the edited version of the act.

Amendment I: Trade throughout the WEPA in the energy sector shall be increased by at least 25%. Thus, also efforts to the economy shall be worked on. Sectors in renewable energy also shall be worked on.

Amendment II: In the WEPA, each nation shall have a green primary alternative energy source. [Ex. Ebsotz's Green Alternative Energy source is Solar Power.] If you wish, you can do some research on the internet, but do your best so that the energy source "fits" your nation.

Amendment III: If ones nations GAE (Green Alternative Energy) is wind, off-shore wind farms shall be influenced & encouraged. (I am using this as an example.

Amendment IV: If ones nations GAE is solar powered, solar-panels shall be planted in buildings of the leaders choice.

Amendment V: If ones GAE is hydroelectrics, dams can be built regularly, but thus, not causing any havoc to the environment.

Amendment VI: When ones leader is traveling to another nation's for discussion, vacation, etc., all coal and/or oil factories (or anything coal/oil powered in this case) shall be shutoff for the length of the talks, and instead, greener energy shall take its place for the length of the talks.

Do you approve?

I hereby bring the revised "Advanced Energy Trading Act" to the floor for final discussion. Open for 3 days.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Ebsotz wrote:After several comments overviewed, this is the edited version of the act.

Do you approve?

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan is still strongly against Amendment VI. Even though we support alternative energies, our coal, and even more, our oil factories are way too important for our economy, and especially for the Arms Manufacturing Industry and our Military itself. The rest of the Act, we can agree with. However, we can not accept to shut down our oil & coal industries for any length, especially now that our Arms & Weapons trade is experiencing a big boom.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:27 am

Fine, I will make an acceptation to those who have coal, oil, or gasoline that power their nations. How does that sound? Can we get a vote going on here? Razz
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:23 am

Ebsotz wrote:Fine, I will make an acceptation to those who have coal, oil, or gasoline that power their nations. How does that sound? Can we get a vote going on here? Razz

Please edit the legislation and then we will put it to a vote!
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:44 pm

Ebsotz wrote:Fine, I will make an acceptation to those who have coal, oil, or gasoline that power their nations. How does that sound? Can we get a vote going on here? Razz

I can fully agree with the proposal if it is only for promotion of alternative energy instead of demotion of "traditional" energy. Therefore it you take out that part about shutting down the coal, oil and gasoline, etc, factories, I can agree with it.

Apepistans main source of energy is nuclear energy, our main alternative energy source is wind (due to the large flatlands in our country with strong winds) and water (on the mountainous areas where there are several rivers with strong currents).
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:43 am

Do you now approve?
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:37 pm

Ebsotz wrote:

The Advanced Energy Trading Act shall be now put to vote as changes have been made according to the objections, and the 3 days discussion period is more than over.
This voting period will last 3 days.

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan approves this idea of green energy promotion, thus, we APPROVE.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:26 pm

We feel like there will eventually be additional amendments or edits to the ones here, but overall, New Rhodinia is also in favor.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:18 am

As the author of this act, I approve.

As soon this is passed, we can add a few modifications later. Does that sound good Rhodinia?
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:21 am

I didn't imply that changes needed to be made immediately, but there would probably need to be changes at some point in the future.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:53 am

Ah yes, that is what I meant.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Ebsotz wrote:As the author of this act, I approve.

As soon this is passed, we can add a few modifications later. Does that sound good Rhodinia?

Only council members can vote. I suggest applying for a seat once the U.S. of Scouting is back.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:37 pm

Apepistan wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:As the author of this act, I approve.

Only council members can vote. I suggest applying for a seat once the U.S. of Scouting is back.

I'm here, I'm just ignoring 90% of the WASC stuff until I'm officially granted Leave. If Ebsotz shows interest in being a Councilman, I'm willing to put it to the floor.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:42 am

Indeed I am! Sign me up!
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:17 am

Ebsotz wrote:Indeed I am! Sign me up!

I call an vote on Ebsotz taking a council member position within WEPA.

3 days to vote.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:17 am

In Favor of Ebsotz.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance - Page 7 Empty LEGISLATIVE PASSAGE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:19 am

Apepistan wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:

The Advanced Energy Trading Act shall be now put to vote as changes have been made according to the objections, and the 3 days discussion period is more than over.
This voting period will last 3 days.

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan approves this idea of green energy promotion, thus, we APPROVE.

With 2 votes in Favor, none against, no abstentions, this proposal has passed the Council with 100% in favor. Please present this to your Governments.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:33 am

Please note, any future legislation that passes needs to be posted in this thread by Apepistan or myself. This is to ensure that we have proper records keeping of the success of our Organization. Please do NOT post there unless you're told otherwise by myself or Apepistan.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t812-wepa-regulations-archive#28714
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:00 am

Hurray! Very Happy
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance - Page 7 Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:32 am

I call an vote on Ebsotz taking a council member position within WEPA.

3 days to vote.

Eurussia supports Ebsotz to the WEPA Council.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:34 am

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan are in favor of Ebsotz becoming a council member.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next