World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Passed) RP Moderation Act

+3
Great Eurussia
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Shockwave
7 posters

Go down

(Passed) RP Moderation Act Empty (Passed) RP Moderation Act

Post  Shockwave Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:36 am

It has come to my attention that the diplomacy section of our forum is riddled with closed threads and useless other junk.

I am devising this proposal to ensure that I, and anyone else that is selected for Role-play Moderation have the proper resources as well to maintain a peaceful environment within it.

The Role-play Moderation Act

1) Let it be known that RP (roleplay) moderators are selected to maintain a respectful role-playing environment.

2) Role-play moderators are put in charge of the [Diplomacy] and [Regional Events] sub-forum.

3) In order to maintain these sub-forums respectively, these things must change:

4) The Role-play moderators must attain their own group with specifically assigned powers to maintain the [Diplomacy], [Regional Events], and any archive(s) directly associated with them.

5) The Role-play moderators must attain an archive for the [Diplomacy] and [Regional Events] sub-forums due to the amount of clutter within them.

6) The Role-play moderators must have the ability to follow the rules and communicate respectively with other team-mates. (i.e. any other RP moderators, forum moderators, and administrators.)

7) Record keeping processes will remain separate meaning that warnings related to role-playing and warnings related to spamming of the [Off-Topic] forum be recorded in their respected places. (i.e. Role-play offenses in the role-play record thread and OOC offenses in the official [moderation] thread.)

Last edited by Shockwave on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) RP Moderation Act Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:43 am

Shockwave wrote:It has come to my attention that the diplomacy section of our forum is riddled with closed threads and useless other junk.

I am devising this proposal to ensure that I, and anyone else that is selected for Role-play Moderation have the proper resources as well to maintain a peaceful environment within it.

1) Let it be known that RP (roleplay) moderators are selected to maintain a respectful role-playing environment.

2) Role-play moderators are put in charge of the [Diplomacy] and [Regional Events] sub-forum.

3) In order to maintain these sub-forums respectively, these things must change:

4) The Role-play moderators must attain their own group with specifically assigned powers to maintain the [Diplomacy], [Regional Events], and any archive(s) directly associated with them.

5) The Role-play moderators must attain an archive for the [Diplomacy] and [Regional Events] sub-forums due to the amount of clutter within them.

6) The Role-play moderators must have the ability to follow the rules and communicate respectively with other team-mates. (i.e. any other RP moderators, forum moderators, and administrators.)

7) Record keeping processes will remain separate meaning that warnings related to role-playing and warnings related to spamming of the [Off-Topic] forum be recorded in their respected places. (i.e. Role-play offenses in the role-play record thread and OOC offenses in the official [moderation] thread.)

Cool Role-play moderators must have the ability to apply any punishment regarding rule-breakage in the sub-forums they are contained within.

Let it be noted that this is a strictly OOC proposal.

This proposal is now open for discussion for a period of three days.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Passed) RP Moderation Act Empty Re: (Passed) RP Moderation Act

Post  Shockwave Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:44 am

Just for the record, I am In favor.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:46 am

For
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) RP Moderation Act Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:07 pm

Shockwave wrote:It has come to my attention that the diplomacy section of our forum is riddled with closed threads and useless other junk.

8) Role-play moderators must have the ability to apply any punishment regarding rule-breakage in the sub-forums they are contained within.

Eurussia believes that there are provisions of this proposal that contradicts the purpose of the WA Forums Act and will be better if it will be incorporated into the currently discussed "WA Forums Act Amendment." Hence, Eurussia is against the proposal.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:22 pm

Another same proposal for moderators. So No.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Eurussia believes that there are provisions of this proposal that contradicts the purpose of the WA Forums Act and will be better if it will be incorporated into the currently discussed "WA Forums Act Amendment." Hence, Eurussia is against the proposal.
I see your point. I've removed it here and placed it within the proposed amendment. Smile
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:15 pm

I.S.I.S wrote:Another same proposal for moderators. So No.

What are you even taking about?
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:24 pm

This proposal may now be voted on for two days.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Corinthos Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:22 pm

In favour.
Corinthos
Corinthos
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Togana Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:32 am

Favor
Togana
Togana
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Passed) RP Moderation Act Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:20 am

Following the introduction of acceptable revisions and amendments, Eurussia is in favour.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:25 am

favour
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:09 am

With 6/7 in favor, this proposal hereby passes!
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down