World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smolensk Peace Summit

+6
Empire of Articmainia
Shirouma
Kulon Bangsa
Europe and Asia
United States of Europe
Great Eurussia
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Smolensk Peace Summit - Page 5 Empty Re: Smolensk Peace Summit

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Premier Weber nods.

Thank you Mr. Jefferson. I appreciate your support.

On a different topic, we must also focus on the eradication of the virus. We applaud Mr. Pootin for his nations swift eradication of the plague. We must now focus in distribution to all other Zones.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:52 pm

NZ Prime Minister Michael Jefferson wrote: Zone 4 is completely free of infected. We killed all the infected population through the use of the "The Purge" while the infection rate was still small. Therefore, we escaped with only a small amount of causalities. All uninfected have returned to the zone, and we have administered the immunisation to 100% of the population as we dispersed it through the air. All infrastructure is now up and running, and businesses have resumed working hours. Life has essentially returned to normal, except NZ forces still patrol the streets to ensure that if any infected somehow remained, it would be dealt with immediately *makes imitation of soldier shooting assault rifle*.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Gentlemen, I am pleased to present to you this draft based on our talks.
Personal aides of the leaders showed a folder to their respective bosses containing the ff:
TREATY OF SMOLENSK

Preamble
We, the representatives of our peoples, have united for the World Alliance to ensure the continuity of the lives of the people of Farshonia who have overcome a crisis through our own intervention to preserve their security and the world with dignity and honor. As the people of Farshonia faces an unprecedented question on their status as citizens of the World Alliance, we, the representatives of our peoples, have united and agrees to the following:

Article 1
We, in behalf of the World Alliance, respects the sovereignty and territory of each other.

Article 2
We, in behalf of the World Alliance, recognize the Farshonia Military Intervention Act.

Article 3
We recognize the sovereignty of United Earth Conclave over Zone 1 of Farshonia.

Article 4
We recognize the sovereignty of Great Eurussia over Zone 3 of Farshonia.

Article 5
We recognize the sovereignty of New Zealand over Zone 4 of Farshonia.

Article 6
We recognize the sovereignty of Shirouma over Zone 5 of Farshonia.

Article 7
We recognize the sovereignty of Kynotsu over Zone 6 of Farshonia.

Article 8
We recognize the equal sovereignty of Articmainia, Eurasia, and Europe over Zone 2 which shall be equally partitioned among these nations politically and respectively.

Article 9
We, in behalf of the World Alliance, vow to exhaust all means to defend these territories, which shall be considered integral part of the respective nations, against destabilizers.

Article 10
We agree to resolve any dispute in any provision hereof before the WA Court of Justice.

Signatories

Vladimir Pootin, Chancellor, Eurussia

Karl Weber, Premier, Eurasia
Saka, Governor, Kulon Bangsa
Ezio Auditore, President, Europe
Carl Avery, Prime Minister, Yellasia
John Wallace, Emperor, Articmainia
Riko Nikanawa, President, Shirouma
Marshal Thompson, President, Kynotsu
Michael Jefferson, Prime Minister, New Zealand
Augustus Terranus, Imperator, United Earth Conclave
OOC: If you don't have any opposition, just say "Signed" :-D
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Ezio Auditore took the document of the Treaty, placing it in front of him.
After that, he took his glasses from his jacket pocket, and began to read it attetamente.
Her eyes widened, by remaining silent, then handed the document to Mr. Pootin.
Then began to speak
In this treatise we see no annexation in favor of Europe, so we will not sign the treaty.
News reaches me by the Security Council, the situation is still stalled, so I guess the assignment of Zone 2 must be dealt with here, in this place.
It does not matter if it is present in Eurasia Fashonia long before us, because now we are also caught up in this situation.
We made too much effort and too many resources spent on military operations in Fashonia.
Therefore we can not go home empty-handed, or you will create riots and protests for this "useless mission."
Therefore, we demand strongly a part of Zone 2, even the whole, not half, but still a part.
Or, to avoid conflicts with Europe and Asia, up to now our ally and we do not want to have arguments, we take our responsibility under the Zone 6.
This area belongs to Kynotsu, this is definitely true, but to see if some representatives of this nation in this room?
For if this nation is interested in this meeting?
And by chance arrived explanations for the failure to participate in this event?
It seems to me that the answer is no to all three questions, and evidently Kynotsu does not have many interests in Fashonia.
Otherwise it would be here, right now, would participate in this summit decisive.
However, we have attended, we have shown interest, and reclamimamo what is our right.
So, we ask the Mr. Pootin to amend the Treaty and make Europe the Zone 6, or part of Zone 2.
Up to this moment, this paper will never see my signature.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:26 pm

United States of Europe wrote:Ezio Auditore took the document of the Treaty, placing it in front of him.
After that, he took his glasses from his jacket pocket, and began to read it attetamente.
Her eyes widened, by remaining silent, then handed the document to Mr. Pootin.
Then began to speak
In this treatise we see no annexation in favor of Europe, so we will not sign the treaty.
News reaches me by the Security Council, the situation is still stalled, so I guess the assignment of Zone 2 must be dealt with here, in this place.
It does not matter if it is present in Eurasia Fashonia long before us, because now we are also caught up in this situation.
We made too much effort and too many resources spent on military operations in Fashonia.
Therefore we can not go home empty-handed, or you will create riots and protests for this "useless mission."
Therefore, we demand strongly a part of Zone 2, even the whole, not half, but still a part.
Or, to avoid conflicts with Europe and Asia, up to now our ally and we do not want to have arguments, we take our responsibility under the Zone 6.
This area belongs to Kynotsu, this is definitely true, but to see if some representatives of this nation in this room?
For if this nation is interested in this meeting?
And by chance arrived explanations for the failure to participate in this event?
It seems to me that the answer is no to all three questions, and evidently Kynotsu does not have many interests in Fashonia.
Otherwise it would be here, right now, would participate in this summit decisive.
However, we have attended, we have shown interest, and reclamimamo what is our right.
So, we ask the Mr. Pootin to amend the Treaty and make Europe the Zone 6, or part of Zone 2.
Up to this moment, this paper will never see my signature.

OOC: https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t185p75-smolensk-peace-summit#4835
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Signed
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:45 pm

President Auditore, I respect your decision. But I must let you know that for as long as the New Zealand Government, lead by Prime Minister Jefferson, continues to maintain its nomination of Eurasia, the deadlock will remain in the Security Council.

Well, the equal partition of Zone 2 among your government and that of Eurasia and Articmainia, is our viable solution for now to end your conflicting interests on the area.
Then faces the President of Shirouma...
President Nikanawa, thank you for supporting the treaty.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Kulon Bangsa Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:48 pm

signed
Kulon Bangsa
Kulon Bangsa
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Receives the document being passed by the Governor of Kulon Bangsa,
Thanks to you as well Governor Saka.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:12 pm

President Auditore, our duty is to the Farshonian people. Arguing over who gets what won't help them. We must end this.

Signed
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:32 am

Dr. Weber, that is true. Thanks for signing.

Currently we have three signatory states.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:21 am

The President Ezio Auditore began to speak:

Chancellor Pootin, thank you for your understanding.
Just as I want to reiterate to Mr. Weber that our goal is not to counter the influence of Eurasian Fashonia, but rather to enhance our.
However, the Treaty guarantees the partitioning of Zone 2 between us, Articmainia and Eurasia.
Thing we have asked from the beginning.
But in any case to the Security Council the appointment of Eurasia is still in the process of approval, the bill has not yet been rejected.
I reserve that you wait to sign the treaty.
Will wait until the law to the Security Council will not be rejected.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:37 am

President Auditore, I understand your concerns. And in that case, citing Eurasia has signed the treaty with the compromise of dividing Zone 2 among the three countries, I will ask our Ambassador to the World Alliance to change our vote on the nomination into a rejection, with utmost due respect to Dr. Weber.

Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:54 am

I understand Mr. Pootin. The "yes" votes are redundant now. We shall officially turn our portion into a State Administrative Zone of Europe and Asia. We then wait for the other leaders to ratify.

Premier Weber turns his attention to the table of Leaders.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  United Earth Conclave Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 am

signed
United Earth Conclave
United Earth Conclave
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellasia Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:45 am

I will sign this treaty if it is amended to include Yellasia's overseeing of a Farshonian Parliament in Fairfield. We will recognise these claims regardless, but the Yellasian people will not be happy with me if I sign a treaty dealing purely with annexation.
Yellasia
Yellasia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:45 am

NZ Prime Minister Michael Jefferson wrote:I am in favor of this bill. At the conclusion of this summit, if the verdict is reached in favor of this bill, I shall withdraw my Security Council Nomination of Eurasia. If however, this bill does not pass, the nomination of Eurasia shall remain.  

*Signs the document*
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kynotsu Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:04 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Gentlemen, I am pleased to present to you this draft based on our talks.
Personal aides of the leaders showed a folder to their respective bosses containing the ff:
TREATY OF SMOLENSK

Preamble
We, the representatives of our peoples, have united for the World Alliance to ensure the continuity of the lives of the people of Farshonia who have overcome a crisis through our own intervention to preserve their security and the world with dignity and honor. As the people of Farshonia faces an unprecedented question on their status as citizens of the World Alliance, we, the representatives of our peoples, have united and agrees to the following:

Article 1
We, in behalf of the World Alliance, respects the sovereignty and territory of each other.

Article 2
We, in behalf of the World Alliance, recognize the Farshonia Military Intervention Act.

Article 3
We recognize the sovereignty of United Earth Conclave over Zone 1 of Farshonia.

Article 4
We recognize the sovereignty of Great Eurussia over Zone 3 of Farshonia.

Article 5
We recognize the sovereignty of New Zealand over Zone 4 of Farshonia.

Article 6
We recognize the sovereignty of Shirouma over Zone 5 of Farshonia.

Article 7
We recognize the sovereignty of Kynotsu over Zone 6 of Farshonia.

Article 8
We recognize the equal sovereignty of Articmainia, Eurasia, and Europe over Zone 2 which shall be equally partitioned among these nations politically and respectively.

Article 9
We, in behalf of the World Alliance, vow to exhaust all means to defend these territories, which shall be considered integral part of the respective nations, against destabilizers.

Article 10
We agree to resolve any dispute in any provision hereof before the WA Court of Justice.

Signatories

Vladimir Pootin, Chancellor, Eurussia

Karl Weber, Premier, Eurasia
Saka, Governor, Kulon Bangsa
Ezio Auditore, President, Europe
Carl Avery, Prime Minister, Yellasia
John Wallace, Emperor, Articmainia
Riko Nikanawa, President, Shirouma
Marshal Thompson, President, Kynotsu
Michael Jefferson, Prime Minister, New Zealand
Augustus Terranus, Imperator, United Earth Conclave
OOC: If you don't have any opposition, just say "Signed" :-D

Signed
Kynotsu
Kynotsu
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:29 pm

*gets phone call, talks for a few minutes, then hangs up*

NZ Prime Minister Michael Jefferson wrote:Oh wow! It seems my nation has just suffered a massive economic recession this month. It seems my GDP has shrunk by 4 Billion dollars... I knew the Farshonian intervention was going to be a drain on my nations resources, but our estimates were 1 Billion at the most... 4 Billion is just shocking. I'm glad we've come to a conclusion on this topic, I need to get back to NZ immediately and begin a revitalization scheme. 

*he pauses for a few seconds*

Actually, now that I think about it. Zone 4 has an economy resting at just under $500 billion. With the addition of Zone 4 to the NZC, it might just get my economy going again... Of course I would have to go and draft a trade agreement with Farshonia-NZ (New name for Zone 4). Perhaps I could look at excavating the mineral resources within that zone... but then I would need approval from the NZC council inorder to do that, and they would probably request a referendum in Farshonia-NZ... Well would you look at me rambling on.
*chuckles briefly*

Anyhow, could we please wrap this conference up soon. I have a lot I need to get done now.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Well, I think that the problem is finally solved.
Europe finally approves this document.

Ezio Auditore takes the document and sign it, then he goes over to the Chancellor Pootin.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:58 pm

TREATY OF SMOLENSK

Signatories: Shirouma, Kulon Bangsa, Eurasia, United Earth Conclave, New Zealand, Kynotsu, Europa

Pending: Eurussia, Yellasia, Articmainia

OOC: Last signature is Eurussia's then adjournment :-)
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:05 am

Prime Minister Averley, may you please clarify to us what is this parliament thing you are talking about? We are almost done straightening everyone's concerns. And the capital city of the former Farshonia, the city of Fairfield, is under the legal authority of Zone 6 under Kynotsu.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellasia Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:10 am

OoC: It's basically supposed to be like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_Parliament_of_Norway

I would be requesting just 'sovereignty' over this building and some of the surrounding area, if Kynotsu agrees or if it is amended in the treaty. This is mostly just to play on Yellasia's 'anti-imperialist' stance, but if people disagree with it I won't make a fuss about it and just sign the treaty since it's such a small demand anyway.

IC:
The Parliament would only act to unite the Farshonian people in some way, Chancellor Pootin. It would not threat the sovereignty of those annexing their respective zones.
Yellasia
Yellasia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:01 am

I don't think this is necessary prime minister. First and foremost, there will be no Farshonian citizenship anymore as they will become the citizens of other countries. And these countries are expected to preserve the Farshonian heritage and culture respectively.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellasia Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:25 am

OOC: Okay I'll give up.

IC: Signed.
Yellasia
Yellasia
Powerbroker