World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSSN Assembly

+5
United States of Europe
Arveyres
Aloia
Europe and Asia
New-Zealand
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CSSN Assembly Empty CSSN Assembly

Post  New-Zealand Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:17 pm

I hereby call this war council to debate and argue their respective views on the Dromoda-SwagYoloLand crisis. Our primary objective is to establish whether the CSSN will take specific action as a whole, or should remain uninvolved in this crisis and instead let individual members support their individual sides.

Last edited by New-Zealand on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

CSSN Assembly Empty Re: CSSN Assembly

Post  New-Zealand Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:19 pm

I beleive that if we do "temporarily dissolve" and let nations handle their position on this crisis, that there be no segregation or discrimination at the end of this conflict. I also ask that fellow members refrain from directly attacking other members' territories. What we do in Dromoda/SwagYoloLand remains in Dromoda/SwagYoloLand.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:49 pm

You have already stated your position to support YoloLand. This will truly test our alliance. I hope that all nations make the right decision in the end, yet, we must support Dromoda. He is a member of the CSSN.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:20 am

He is not a member of the CSSN... Right?
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:24 am

Yes, I am right. Dromoda was a member of the CSSN for a short stint at the beginning, but left during the early stages of our organization. Neither Dromoda not YoloLand are members of the CSSN. Therefore we as CSSN members have no obligations on either side, we are simply expected to do what our conscience deems right. As far as I can tell, Dromoda has initiated an unwarranted invasion out of pure land hunger. This is morally and ethically incorrect
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:34 am

He isn't a member?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:24 am

We must defend Swag Yolo Land. This is an invasion of a peaceful nation just for landlust. They may be invading SYL today, but tomorrow it may be Yellasia, or Arcadiana, or even you, Eurasia. We must stand for our neighbors today before we it's too late
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:24 am

I doubt Dromoda will be foolish enough to attempt invasion of my country, as I greatly outnumber him, but I see your point. We must defend an innocent nation. This cannot stand.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:30 am

Precisely! Dromoda is carrying out an unjust invasion of an innocent land. In the name of humanitarianism, the CSSN must defend Yololands borders from this rogue nation.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 pm

The CEHPS withdraws their support of Dromoda.
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Hello,
Although they are not members of the CSSN, I'm here as Secretary General of the WAAF, the World Alliance Armed Forces.
I would like to ask you a question about the crisis between Dromoda Swag and Yolo.
I wish your nations would follow and participate in the international mission launched by WAAF.
Or rather, the entire CSSN act on behalf of the WAAF same, following the strategies developed.
You will also have the support of other nations of the WAAF and its Rapid Deployment Forces.
In this way, your intervention will be fully constitutional and justified.
However, you must approve the text of the mission of the WAAF, following the strategies.
If you have nothing in cotrario, you agree to the General Meeting, following the guidelines.
If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to ask.
The text of the mission WAAF are here:Mission
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

CSSN Assembly Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:43 am

Eurussia is against the initial plans of this honorable organization of preparing a military counter-offensive on a situation that has not happened yet and will further aggreivate the already escalating tensions between Swag Yolo Land and Dromoda.
We are requesting the honorable Secretary General to consider the consensus among this organization's members and prevent dragging the entire organization into premature initiatives.
But as a responsible member we are proposing a three step approach on this issue. First, a formal warning must be given to the parties involved representing the unified stance of the organization, as a deterrent move. Second, if an armed conflict occurs, diplomatic and economic sanctions shall be accorded to any aggressor and even official condemnation from the Security Council. Lastly, if worst happens, the organization must formally seek authorization from the Security Council to intervene.
Eurussia expects consideration of our proposal.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 am

First we should consider as the Eurussian representative here said to just give a warning to Dromoda, the nations of CSSN outmatch Dromodas forces and as I think Dromoda's leadership will do a wise choice and resign from attacking Swagyolo.

Second we could try to make a blockade on Dromoda, trade sanctions, stop their import and export and so on, that would make them reconsider surely.

Third, if nothing out of this works, we wait, if we strike first it will not benefit our reputation, though if we strike second we will be seen as defenders of Swagyolo land, not aggressors that attacked Dromoda.
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:19 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

Eurussia is against the initial plans of this honorable organization of preparing a military counter-offensive on a situation that has not happened yet and will further aggreivate the already escalating tensions between Swag Yolo Land and Dromoda.
We are requesting the honorable Secretary General to consider the consensus among this organization's members and prevent dragging the entire organization into premature initiatives.
But as a responsible member we are proposing a three step approach on this issue. First, a formal warning must be given to the parties involved representing the unified stance of the organization, as a deterrent move. Second, if an armed conflict occurs, diplomatic and economic sanctions shall be accorded to any aggressor and even official condemnation from the Security Council. Lastly, if worst happens, the organization must formally seek authorization from the Security Council to intervene.
Eurussia expects consideration of our proposal.

Mr. representative of Great Eurussia,
As the Secretary General of the WAAF, I am happy to consider his objections.
However, quite frankly, I have to say that some considerations are wrong.
The mission presented does not allow any kind of counterattack.
The only thing we'll do is set up a defensive barrier air and sea, and, when this occurs, even terrestrial, landing directly in ground troops SwagYolo.
But only for defensive purposes, in order to repel any attack.
This is to have a deterrent effect and to ensure greater security.
In addition, we asked Yellasia and Eurasia to deploy military forces to the south and east of Dromoda, but only for the purpose of deterrence, to push Dromoda to desist.
Equally applies to the No Fly Zone.
The military actions of Dromoda are quick, and even our defenses must be ready to respond quickly.
In addition, the mission also includes diplomatic and economic sanctions, but they will occur immediately, at the same time.
The sanctions, in short, are activated immediately after the approval of the mission.
Regarding the approval of the Security Council, I think that is not necessary, since it would mean too much bureaucracy and too slowly.
And we must be quick.
The Board also Dromoda and present, and we know that would never vote an action against himself.
The only interest and objective is to defend SwagYolo, I assure you that, for the moment, there is no authorization to counterattack.

Second, desideremo know the opinion of nations regarding my previous proposal, the alliance CSSN-WAAF.

In addition, we would like to know how you pose about possible actions against Georgia, who is planning an attack on a colony of Cavalry.
He also expressed the intention to annex land already claimed by us, the United States of Europe.
Our claim, we recall, was approved by the region.
Once again I would propose diplomatic and economic sanctions, as well as prepare preventive defenses around the colony Chivalry.
And again, the nation of ReBorja has already begun the invasion of Anglosphere, and is virtually in a state of civil war.
The situation is complicated, and, apparently, we, members of the WAAF and CSSN we were the only ones capable of ensuring order in the region.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:46 am

If The Georgia attacks The Republic of Chivalry we should strike back at this Rouge Nation.
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:26 am

I don't recall the WAAF being invited to this conference. It's closed to CSSN members. Please leave or become a member.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:50 am

"I invited him to speak, seeing as our Goals were very similar. I beleived it would be easier and more efficient if we cooperated with the WAAF. I didn't feel like blatantly accepting his offers of cooperation without discussing with you all, so I told him to come and convince all of you in this conference.

Also, I support the idea of non invasive pressure. We should attempt trade sanctions etc. but only after we have stationed forces in SYL and made sure that the SYL islands are secure and safe from Dromodan aggression. Then only can we attempt forms of diplomatic pressure against Dromoda.

In the case of goergia attacking chivalry. I beleive we go for a similar tactic as the one I have proposed above.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:47 am

If Europe is to be here. That is fine. However, he must understand that his opinions are unneeded in this conference. We respect them, but this is the CSSN.

Also, I feel we must also ensure that all nations with small militaries are either protected by the CSSN or the WAAF. We don't know where Dromoda will stop.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:54 am

If you'll excuse me a minute fellow CSSN members. I would like to divert our attention to Rebordjia. As you would all know, the Social Democracy has launched a full scale attack on Rebordjia, I was hoping we would be able to gain your aid in this campaign.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Needless to say, Aloia is aiding in New Zealand's invasion.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:02 pm

Europe and Asia is also aiding in the invasion. I think we can expect that the regime will collapse. That begs the question, what about Georgia?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:03 pm

We'll wait and see how it plays out. If they continue with invasion, we will retaliate similar to what happened in Rebordjia.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

CSSN Assembly Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:22 pm

Eurussia supports a wait-and-see approach rather than pushing for provocative counter measures that are not beneficial to all parties involved in a dispute for the organization not to become the aggressor.

OOC: NZ, this thread should be renamed I guess.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:02 pm

OOC : Done Very Happy
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:19 pm

About Dromoda and SwagYolo, we must act.
As already mentioned, before we put in safety SwagYoloLand, and then proceed with the diplomatic and economic pressure.
So, once again, I ask the CSSN to act on behalf of the WAAF, following the mission that we proposed to the General Meeting WAAF.
If you do not have anything against it, remember to join the meeting at the mission.

As for Georgia, proceed as for Yolo, or to secure the colony of Chivalry, and then begin the diplomatic and economic pressure.

For ReBordja, I think now the problem is already solved.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next