World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SECURS Assembly

+6
Arveyres
Aloia
Federation of Antanares
Marquette (of Pacific)
Ermeland
New Tarajan
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SECURS Assembly Empty SECURS Assembly

Post  New Tarajan Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:16 am

Dear friends and allies,
this is the first official meeting of the SECURS.
I am sorry that this summit will have to handle with serious problems of our region, but it is necessay for our organization to intervene as soon as possible.
The two questions on the ground are:

1) The sending of a regiment (or other kind of military force) to defend Sarvadia against Articmania (under request of the Aloian government).

2) The immediate response to the revolution which has overthrown the legitimate monarchical government of Holy Patrician States. This event activates the clauses of the Article 2 of the Founding Charter. so we need to act, and now.

Please, express your opinion on the matters.
As stated in the Founding Charter, the Assembly will decide with majority vote system.

Last edited by New Tarajan on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

SECURS Assembly Empty Re: SECURS Assembly

Post  Ermeland Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:25 am

Defending Sarvadia is something that we should do or maybe we should diplomaticly pressure Articmainia to stop the attacks by sanctions and condemnation. As far as I know we do not support warmongering.

As for the matter of Holy Patrician States, an direct attack on the new established goverment could set us in ''bad light'' among the Patrician people. My idea is to start a counter-revolution instead of performing a direct attack, we should take out a Patrician leader for the counter-revolution, propably someone out of Patrician royal family, we could support them with arms, intelligence, propaganda and even manpower to some extent. In my opinion, such counterrevolution would help the Patrician royal family to gain good reputation amongst the people, imagine, a monarch gets overthrown, he flees, he comes back with people's support fighting against the revolutionary goverment, showing that he/she is not just someone that got the throne because of their birth, in this case, he/she really shows that they deserve it.

Shortly said
I support sanctions on Articmainia and try diplomacy before an attack and starting a counterevolution in Holy Patrician States.
Ermeland
Ermeland
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:21 am

Your opinion is registered.
I want to deeply thank Ermeland for its suggestions.
Particularly regarding HPS, it is also opinion of the Tarajani government that the best way to proceed is not through a direct military action, but with a delicate mixed approach of intelligence, espionage, sabotage and so on. We have to create the necessary political and social ground for a counterrevolution.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:13 am

While defending Sarvadia against Articmainia is a priority for the Union, Marquette's goal in attending this assembly is the revolution in the Holy Patrician States.

Johannes Bachmair, Marquette's representative to international organizations takes the floor of the assembly.

"Dear members of the Security and Economical Union of Royalist States, I have come here today to represent the Constitutional Monarchy of Marquette in this assembly. We are not members of SECURS and thus we cannot vote on any resolutions, but we are here to give our say on matters. We intend to take action against the Luthenian Revolutionaries with force and with the help of the honorable members of SECURS. For years Marquette has applauded SECURS from a distance, and has chosen to abstain from entering the union in interests of preserving our own nationalism and sovereignty from international bodies of government, such as the World Alliance Armed Forces and the Congress of Free Nations. But now that a time of rebellion has overcome one of Marquette's oldest allies, The Central Union of the Holy Patrician States, we are willing to take action with help of our fellow royalist nations. Day after day monarchies are under threat by radicals wishing to overthrow the government. Countries such as New-Zealand voice their anti-monarchist views and are a threat to the old ways, the traditional forms of government that we nations present at this assembly adhere to.

Long have the Holy Patrician States been not only an ally to my own country, but to all of our nations collectively. The Holy Patrician States are a major producer of wine worldwide, and produce a great many other crops in addition to that. The Holy Patrician States are in a part of the world that is ripe for cultivation of the land. [Ladies] and gentlemen of the respectable nations of the Security and Economical Union of Royalist States I implore you to take action against the Lethenian Revolutionaries and join Marquette in the fight. We must take action against these revolutionaries who are threatening our way of governing! We must take action against these heretics and these men and women who are anti-religion! We cannot let our brothers and sisters in the Patrician aristocracy succumb to these rebels! We must protect our traditional way of governing and we must protect the Christian Church and its just monarchies against these revolutionaries!"  
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:26 am

Antanares will react with the force. It's not only a revolution, it's a deliberate massacre of innocent people, died only for their position. Antanares will not accept it. The 6th and the 7th fleets are en route for HPS. We launched an ultimatum against the new government to surrender immediately and restore the order. Also, members of ASSIS, our secret service, are just at work in HPS to find men and women loyal to the right government of HPS.
I think, with or without a massive military operation, our first goal must be the founding of the royal members still alive, the symbol of the old HPS and the only way to convince the people of HPS to support a counter-revolution. Antanares will also support all the operations that could restore the peace in HPS and take these revolutionaries to the justice.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:29 pm

As the IU's ambassador to SECURS stands up to speak, Prince Eric of Aloia walks into the room and motions to the ambassador that we needs to speak. Most of the representatives are surprised to see Eric in their company. The former monarch walks to side the Genolian ambassador and clears his throat to speak.

"As most of you know, I was recently in the Holy Patrician States during the revolution. I am here to tell you that if we need to show solidarity with the Patrician royals. We must stand up and be men. If we do not stand up for the innocents in Patria, more lives will be lost and one of our closest allies will be shattered.

"I have seen the unimaginable bloodshed in Patria. I saw my niece murdered by a pair of soldiers, simply because of the blood flowing through her veins. I saw an elderly man murdered because he had a seat in their parliament. We cannot continue to allow this to continue, as long as our nations claim to be freedom fighters."

Eric gestures to his counterpart to continue as he becomes overwhelmed with emotion. "I think you said it well," the ambassador says.

The ambassador rises. "And now on the subject of Sarvadia and Articmainia. We must not allow imperialism to continue today, in the 21st century. Sarvadia is an independent, developed sovereign state and Articmainia is, simply put, much less than that. In our long and difficult history of Articmainia, we have fought a few wars against them and we have seen that they do not respect the will of the international community and no number of sanctions will stop Emperor Wallace from his war. Arcticmainia is a much worse dictatorship that Korya ever was.

"Unfortunately, they have a very large armed forces and so we might have some trouble defending Sarvadia by ourselves. So we officially request from our good allies in SECURS aid in our defense of the island nation of Sarvadia. We only request aid from our allies to defend Sarvadia. If we do invade mainland Articmainia, we will do it independently from this body, as we believe that is an aggressive act and not all SECURS nations should be obligated to follow it. The defense of Sarvadia is exactly that, defense. Sarvadia is facing a massive invasion and war and we must stand with them, many of our northern neighbor."

The ambassador looked at Prince Eric and the two men sat at the same time and waited for the other delegates to respond.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:59 am

King Friederick Wilhelm II Van Vinkel finally stands up, applauding the previous interventions:

"Dear allies, I am glad to hear your positions in these two delicate questions.
I can add only one thing: we need to act cooperatively. We need to coordinate our actions, to collaborate as one hand, one force, one mind. If we will do this, we will crush any enemy, we will stop any bloodshed. I'm sure about this.
For this reason, I ask Antanates to wait until we decide exactly what to do. In my opinion, before entering into a full-scale armed conflict, we need to weaken the Luthenian Revolutionaries with sabotage and cover operations. We need to spread terror between them, to weaken their resolution to fight and their capabilities to resist us."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:59 am

Johannes Bachmair, glancing up from his papers on his desk says,

"Hear hear!!"
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:56 pm

"I urge for an immediate resolution of the Assembly in both questions.
Please, start with the votes: who is favourable to a military joint action against Articmania both indefense of Sarvadia and Coreellia,, express you vote, simply saying Yes, or, alternatively, No.
Same thing for the itnervention in Holy Patrician States."

Then the King looks at Bachmair: "Hear what, Your Excellency?"
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:38 pm

(*"hear hear" is a term from English (the language) history to express agreement. As in "hear him!" or "hear the speaker!")

"As you all may know, Texania has already begun an invasion of Articmainia. If we allow Texania to assume full control of Articmainia, he may surely use it as a puppet state in more wars against nations. I tell you, we must gain the upper hand while we can. We cannot let Texania do what it pleases with Articmainia. Just something to consider before the vote, that is all.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:10 am

"A good point, Your Excellency. For this reason, I would like to ask to all Member States to if they agree to create a Joint SECURS Military Force to fight against Articmania. At the same time, we will ask to all nations to agree with this force to better coordinate (and control) our military actions.
We can also try to find support of the Security Council. After this, all countries will have to minimize their expansionism."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:37 am

"Antanares would support every operation in the territory of HPS to restore the previously order and also to help and Aloia"
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:46 am

Duchess Mélanie begins to speak "My family is all for military actions to restore the Royalist States. We want our nation back and we have to wipe out the revolutionaries."
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:08 pm

"I invite all other Members to express their vote as soon as possible. New Tarajan, Antanares and Aloia have already prepared a massive attack force on HPS."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:01 am

"Since no other votes have been issued, with a majority of 4 of 7, I officially declare the approval of the two proposals. Operations will commence as soon as possible. By this moment, I ask to all SECURS Members to coordinate their efforts under a Joint Military Command."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:33 am

"Marquette would like permission to join the Tarajani-Antanaresian invasion force of the Holy Patrician States."
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:39 pm

"Permission granted."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:49 am

Dear allies,
I am here to submit to the Assembly a plan of participation to the European "Enduring Freedom on Snarfia" Operation.
The SHDZ aims to create a communist government, so it is our duty as Organization to fight against them and protect the innocents from this plague.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:13 am

Antanares votes in favor of the proposal of New Tarajan. We could deploy the 5th Division of Mechanized Infantry, the 7th Fleet and four air squadron to support the operation.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:16 am

Very well then.
The Tarajani and Antanaresian militaries will intervene in Snarfia under the aegis of the SECURS Joint Military Command.
Any other Member State which wishes to participate must notify its intention to the Assembly.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:43 am

. . .
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:51 am

! ! !
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Your small points reminded me that now it's the time to reorganize this organization.
As I said before, SECURS needs to adapt the new reality of the World Alliance.
We have a new Constitution, a new Government, and a new Court of Justice.
We will have also a new SECURS!
The fundamental principles, and many parts of the Treaty, the most effective ones, will remain the same....but we need to operate an upgrade of the Organization.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:41 am

As Secretary General, I wish to ask to Aloia and Antanares if they have the intention to call for an official SECURS intervention after the recent attacks against their citizens.
I ask this in order to better coordinate our future positions.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Honourable colleagues and allies,
the Empire of Farshonia, member of this organization and alliance, is actually under attack from a revolutionary Nazi group.
We call for the activation of the clauses of Article 2 of the SECURS Charter in favor of Farshonia, thus beginning a military intervention in the country to aid the loyalist forces to finally defeat the rebels and restore peace.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next