World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NATO Council Meetings

+15
Muchos Estados Unidos
Israeli Free State
Talanzaar
Imperial Tokugawa
Snarfian Federation
Europe and Asia
Ceveztria
Aloia
Ireland
Atletius
Planitan Commonwealth
United States of Europe
Lonbonia
Dromoda
Great Eurussia
19 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NATO Council Meetings Empty NATO Council Meetings

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:40 pm

》》》   NATO COUNCIL MEETINGS  《《《
NATO Council Meetings 164362641
{ { { Exclusive IC/OOC discussion thread for NATO Members only } } }
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

NATO Council Meetings Empty NATO Summit in Eurussia

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:02 pm

*   NATO SUMMIT in EURUSSIA  *

NATO Council Meetings Nato-summit11
Neutral Alliance Treaty Organization Council Meeting
NATO Headquarters, Moscow, Eurussia
Session with Heads of State / Heads of Government
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

NATO Council Meetings Empty Eurussian Chancellor

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Chancellor of the Empire of Great Eurussia
Vladimir Putin
NATO Council Meetings Dn-putin-main-20131008171422291460-620x349
"In the name of Her Imperial Majesty, Elizabeth II, Empress of Great Eurussia, I welcome you all to the City of Moscow as we hold our first Council Session of the Neutral Alliance Treaty Organization. 
To Chairman Xi Jinping of the Greater People's Republic of Dromoda, to President Ezio Auditore of the Republic of the United States of Europe, to Your Majesty, King Trivali of the United Kingdom of Lonbonia, thank you for your presence as we celebrate the success of the NATO.
As we gather together in this great hall, I am extending to your our nation's hands as we join together as one united peoples celebrating the peace we fought hard to maintain within our nations despite the dangers and threats growing outside our borders. We are here not to display a force to be reckoned with, but a great example of having a powerful nations but purposely promotes peace withing our nations.

Again, welcome to the Empire of Great Eurussia!

Please proceed with your opening remarks before I present to you our Agenda."

OOC: This is purely RP based thread. Just present a photo of your leader in a meeting set up then include his name just like above and make your opening statements and responses with each other. Make use of quotations to highlights your words! You are speaking as your nation's leader!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

NATO Council Meetings Empty Re: NATO Council Meetings

Post  Dromoda Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:41 pm

President Xi Jinping of the Greater People's Republic of Dromoda

NATO Council Meetings Xi_2337986b

Thank you

I the representative of the People's Republic am honored to be involved in this Organization.

Trough the history of earth we Dromodians where always watching the progress of earth. in our perspective we should get involved in this organization for the future of mankind and the prosperity of our people.

My arrival in Moscow was for me a moment to remember. my predecessor went here before me  and i am not yet used to the traveling.

i hope that our nations will stand the test of time and may we prosper and progress the march of industry and progress.
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:38 pm

Lonbonia

His Royal Majesty, King Trivali of Lonbonia
NATO Council Meetings Abdullah_II_Cropped

Thank you, sir.

I, as a representative of the United Kingdom of Lonbonia, I would like to thank you for giving us the honors of letting us join the Neutral Alliance Treaty Organization, and for inviting us to it's hallowed halls. Normally, the history of Lonbonia wouldn't describe like this. But it will be history later.

I would also like to hope that this council meeting will benefit the world's environment as we know it. Lonbonia will appreciate it.
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lonbonia

Back to top Go down

NATO Council Meetings Empty European partecipation

Post  United States of Europe Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:10 am

President of the Council of Ministers of the United States of Europe

Senator Herman Van Rompuy

NATO Council Meetings 640px-Herman_Van_Rompuy_at_the_European_People's_Party_Summit_-_20100915
Thank Chancellor Pootin.
Gentlemen, I am here as a representative of the United States of Europe, of its government and, most importantly, of its glorious people.
Mr. Ezio Auditore, the President of the Republic, he should be here, but, for commitments on national issues and state visits, could not come.
So I'm here in his place.

We believe that this young but efficient organization represents the best that this region has to offer.
A pact between the larger, powerful, stable, democratic nations of the World Alliance, which we can act in the interests of the region, to ensure international peace and security.
We know for sure that this meeting would establish a long constructive cooperation between the countries present here, and we are here just for this.
And I want to thank everyone for the invitation to this meeting.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Vladimir Putin
NATO Council Meetings 8787461
"My fellow leaders, thank you for your kindest remarks and as we continue to work together for the peacefulness among our nations and make that peace and stability we enjoy be spread to our allies and friends around the world, let us continue to collaborate and maintain deepest trusts among us all. And before anything else, the Eurussian Empire congratulates Your Excellency, President Xi Jinping for bringing back the economic stability of Dromoda, Your Majesty, King Trivali for finding a beautiful wife to be your kingdom's beloved mother Queen, and last but not the least, Your Honourable, Prime Minister Herman Van Rompuy for pursuing a better world in leading and advocating worldwide efforts against terrorism.
Now, going to our agenda on this summit, may I formally present to you the proposals of the Eurussian Government to make the NATO a more robust organization to serve the purpose of strengthening our multi-faced and inter-twined alliances for the sole benefit of our own peoples.

NATO STRIKE FORCE

All member states are required to allocate units from their respective armed forces to the NATO Strike Force ready for deployment any time at the request of any member state with or without the notification to the sending member state from the requesting member state on internal civilian operations only.

However, for intervention on internal instabilities and external offensives, the regular procedure as prescribed under the NATO Treaty and that is the requirement of the NATO Council approval.

The NATO Strike Force, minimum from each member state, shall be the following :

* Army = 1000 units / 10 attack vehicles / 10 logistics vehicles

* Navy = 1000 units / 5 attack vessels / 5 logistics vessels

* Air Force = 1000 units / 5 attack aircraft / 5 logistics aircraft

The NATO Strike Force shall be overseen by each member state's NATO Deployment Office.
Our first proposal, the NATO Strike Force, would be the symbolic unified civilian and military combatant deployment command of the organization that will regularly spearhead our multilateral exercises to improve their efficiency and capabilities as a specialized unit of our armed forces and civilian humanitarian operations to enable our governments to swiftly attend to the emergency needs of one another while our business of government is attending to other areas of our sovereign concerns. When combined, our NATO Strike Force, today, will be composed of 12,000 personnel, 60 attack equipment and 60 logistics equipment.

NATO INTELLIGENCE NETWORK
All member states are required to gather intelligence information to the NATO Intelligence Network that will be shared across all NATO offices worldwide where such obtained intelligence information will be accessible to all NATO member states only.

The NATO Intelligence Network shall have the following areas of responsibility :

* NATO Intelligence Network - World Wide - Area of Responsibility

* GHQ (Moscow, EU) = Central Registry of Intelligence Information / Worldwide AoR

* Office (New Strasburgo, USE) = North Western Continent / Northern Continent

* Office (Kunera, LB) = South Western Continent / Southern Continent

* Office (Kyongdong, DR) = Central Continent /  North Eastern Continent / South Eastern Continent
The NATO Intelligence Network shall shall be overseen by each member's NATO Intelligence Office.
Our second proposal, the NATO Intelligence Network, would also become the symbolic unified and world's most unique top secret military cooperation where as we have a vast and powerful military forces our peace loving nations, that do not wage wars, continue to collaborate in this field in times of peace for the benefit of our very own peoples and improve intelligence gathering efficiency among us.

NATO Economic Community

All member states are required to eliminate their respective trade regulations and travel restrictions to the NATO Economic Community which is then exclusively composed of all NATO member states where a multilateral zero tariff policy is implemented and visa free travel policy is imposed which will remain respective to the individual trade and travel policies of all NATO member states to other countries outside the NATO, specifically the NATO Economic Community.

The NATO Economic Community shall be overseen by each member state's NATO Trade Office.
Last but not the least, our final and third proposal for this Council Meeting, the NATO Economic Community is a unique cooperation in a military organization that will showcase our deep promotion of peace among our nations where our businesses and peoples could enjoy the beauty and peacefulness of our countries which under this economic community, we will have a combined GDP of $ 237.71 trillion.
And thus, I am concluding our presentation of Agenda and seek your positions on these matters.
Thank you very much!"
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:14 pm

NATO Council Meetings Xi-Jinping

we agree with both proposals however we want strict regulation by the NATO itself in case the army is used for missions it shouldn't be involved in.

The people's Congress building is so large that we can just make a Administration of NATO affairs where the NATO does its job and whenever there is a problem the NATO is just steps away.
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Vladimir Putin
NATO Council Meetings 31175
" I agree with you President Xi Jinping. The NATO Strike Force itself under its mandate is specifically self regulated and its immediate deployment will be restricted to civilian operations only like natural calamities, disasters, and humanitarian missions. Other than that, the NATO Strike Force cannot be deployed unless with explicit approval from our NATO Council.
Also, Mr. President, the NATO doesn't depend on a single individual to make a decision for us all since we do not want violations to our sovereignty. Hence, we have our own respective NATO Offices in our countries to physically ensure we could regularly check our compliance with our agreed policies in every Council Meeting and our status within the NATO.
Now, let us here the position of Prime Minister Herman Van Rompuy. "
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

NATO Council Meetings Empty European Position

Post  United States of Europe Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:13 am

Senator Herman Van Rompuy
NATO Council Meetings 3_0
They are excellent and ambitious proposals, will bring great benefits to our nations, our organization and, last but not least, the stability and international peace.
Therefore, we accept is total.

At this point, if you, Mr. Pootin, allow me, I would make another proposal.
For the moment it is still a casual idea, but would like to know how does this assembly about a possible cooperation pact between NATO and the WAAF.
Both organizations have very similar goals, and many of the nations here are members of both.
The experience of the WAAF would bring nothing but benefits to this organization, and in return the latter would provide an additional tool for the regional institution.
There is a real possibility of mutual gain.
So, I'd like to hear your views or criticism, to arrive at a common project.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Vladimir Putin

NATO Council Meetings Golan_heights_putin

"Thank you very much, Prime Minister Rompuy. And with regards to your proposal for a NATO and WAAF Cooperation, on our view, this is an excellent idea in which we will definitely support and let us refer it to our governments to sort out for our next summit.

And with regards to our proposals for the establishment of the NATO Strike Force, the NATO Intelligence Network, and the NATO Economic Community, via the unanimous concurrence of Your Excellencies, I sincerely certify their official adoption to the NATO Structure.

And before I conclude this Council Meeting of the NATO, I would like to extend again in the name of Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Elizabeth II, and in behalf of the people of the Empire of Great Eurussia, our sincerest thanks and gratitude to Your Majesty, King Trivali, for the people of the Kingdom of Lonbonia, to Your Excellency, Prime Minister Herman Van Rompuy, for the people of the United States of Europe, and to Your Excellency, President Xi Jinping, for the people of the Greater People's Republic of Dromoda, for coming to Moscow to show our peoples and the world that superpowers will always strive and act for peace.

And last but not the least, I am honored as well to announce that the magnificent City of Kyongdong in Dromoda, that boasts the rich history, culture, and heritage of the country, will be the host of our next NATO Summit as it is the second member state to have its accession before the Neutral Alliance Treaty Organization.

Your Excellencies, thank you again and see you at the State Banquet hosted by Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Elizabeth II, and the Imperial Family at the Grand Kremlin Palace. In the name of peace, Long live the NATO! Long Live the World Alliance!"

Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

NATO Council Meetings Empty . . . . .

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:02 am

. . . . .

Last edited by Great Eurussia on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:16 pm

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:I am not sure if this is the right place. . .

Okay. Noted.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:52 pm

NATO Council Meetings Xi_jinping

Welcome in the people's republic of Dromoda
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Planitan Commonwealth Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:50 am

NATO Council Meetings Gerhard%2BSchroeder%2BGerhard%2BSchroeder%2BAttends%2Bz3mmKdzHe_jl
Welcome in the Planitan Union of the Republic of Liberia, the Federation of Monterrey, and the Confederacy of North Cape.
Planitan Commonwealth
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=freedom_planita_2

Back to top Go down

NATO Council Meetings Empty NATO SUMMIT in DROMODA

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:02 pm

*   NATO SUMMIT in DROMODA  *

NATO Council Meetings NATO_IMAGE_0600

Neutral Alliance Treaty Organization Council Meeting
NATO Office in Kyongdong, Dromoda
Session with Heads of State / Heads of Government
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

NATO Council Meetings Empty Opening Remarks

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Chancellor of Great Eurussia
Hillary Clinton
NATO Council Meetings Nato-hillary-clinton
"To the Secretary General of the Neutral Alliance Treaty Organization, to the President of the People's Republic of Dromoda, to the Sultan of the Sultanate of Lonbonia, to the President of the United States of Europe, to the Chancellor of the Federation of Planita, to the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Atletius, to the Premier of the Commmonwealth of Eurasia, to the Prime Minister of the Empire of Ireland, to the President of Snarfia, and to the Prime Minister of Newellia, it is an honor and privilege to chair this Second Council Session of the NATO in this beautiful and amazing metropolis of Kyongdong.
And before anything else, it is our honor to present to you the achievements of our organization; first, we have grown to nine sovereign states and one associate member state representing almost 25 billion people around the world helping our NATO Economic Community achieve a combined output of almost $562 trillion dollars in GDP; second, our NATO Intelligence Network has now covered the whole wide world providing reliable and credible intelligence data allowing us to craft strategic decisions for the good of our nations; and third and last but not the least, our NATO Strike Force has exponentially grew into a 30,000 strong contingent aided by 200 attack equipment and 200 logistics assets that have been actively involved in providing support in every disasters and calamities that struck our nations. Hence, it is indeed our belief that our neutrality and commitment to peace brought extreme prosperity and peace in our nations that continuously strengthen our powerful yet peace loving NATO.
And now, on our Second NATO Summit, welcome!"
OOC: As practiced, on your opening remarks, just show us a picture of your leader and from then on, we can continue with our discussion in this Summit!
NOTES: Other Leaders...
* Premier Karl Weber of Eurasia
* Sultan Malik Assad of Lonbonia
* President Jeremy Meinsma of Snarfia

Last edited by Great Eurussia on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Other Leaders)
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Planitan Commonwealth Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:21 am

Chancellor of Planitan Union

Charles Zheng

NATO Council Meetings 2013-03-30T170623Z_1_CBRE92T1BJF00_RTROPTP_3_GERMANY

I thank you Clinton for that speech and welcome all the Officials that will take part of this summit. It is very true of what NATO has done, we are making the world a better place. Before moving on, I would like to tell you something. 10 years ago when I became Chancellor Planita was a tiny blip in the Continent of Atlantis. Now Planita is on the way to become a global superpower and a fine member of this organization. I can hope Planita will become a valuable part of this summit in the great city of Kyongdong, Dromoda.
Planitan Commonwealth
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=freedom_planita_2

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:22 am

Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Atletius
Taylor Reed

NATO Council Meetings O-ALASTAIR-CAMPBELL-facebook

I thank you Chancellor Clinton for your welcome, your welcome to this beautiful city of Kyongdang. The fact that so many nations can come together in utmost peace. With no ill will expressed between them, is incredible, one that continues to astound me to this day.
Atletius is one of the newest members of NATO. And I am one of the newest world leaders, only being elected a short time ago after the shock resignation of the world esteemed Prime Minister Ajax Knight.
I hope that I shall continue his work, and make Atletius and the organisations it is a proud member of stranger. Again, my thanks.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:37 am

NATO Council Meetings Enda-kenny-2011-3-25-9-40-43
President of Ireland
Enda Kenny

"Thank you Chancellor for the kind welcome.We are happy to be here today, like always. We are happy to be part of this growing organization. Since Ireland joined NATO our GDP in our Country has gone to over 1 Trillion Euros. In NationStates Dollars it is over 600 Billion Dollars. Which is good both ways. We have even seen the effects of NATO around the World.When Emperor Higgins took power over Ireland as President in 2011 Ireland was a nobody but the Empire of Ireland has doubled if not tripled in size. Ireland is now a World Superpower. We have been in foreign wars, we have had 2 civil wars but now Ireland is a very Stable Country will a growing economy.Ireland has had many Government changes our recent one being a switch to a Semi-Federal Republic.But Emperor Francois Hollande has led Ireland to more achievements then any other Head of Government in Irish History. But I believe what made Ireland a true super power was Eurussia. He has helped us through almost every tough situation our Country has been in and we Thank them for that.By being in this organization I hope to make Ireland even stronger.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Eurussian Chancellor Hillary Clinton speaks
"It is indeed Your Excellencies an honor to work with you all under the banner of our organization bringing to each other no problems but always great things. And I am more than honored to second what Prime Minister Reed have said, we are always have no issues whatsoever with each other that continuously contribute to the success of the NATO that benefits everyone especially our peace loving peoples and nations. And for that, thank you.
And President Kenny, thank you for the compliments but we even commend you and your government for all the tireless efforts you have exerted to unite Ireland in all possible means that have brought prosperity to what is Ireland today, which I believe greater, than what we have known several years ago. Furthermore, we are also glad to see Planita, Chancellor Zheng, increasing its engagement in world affairs, helping us and the world to bring stability and order in the most peaceful way. Congratulations.
Also, I am more than honored to have Your Excellencies with us today representing nations that are growing in all possible aspects of policies and it is indeed great to see that each and everyone of us continue to strive not to the detriment of one another but gladly, helping each other in continuing the path to rise into great world powers. Thus, extending the peace we enjoy to every corner of the world that emanates from the spirit of our NATO."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:10 am

OOC: Assuming other members are busy, we will presume they are also here so we could swiftly proceed on our NATO Summit. And continue with our conversation with those who can actively engage with us :-)

Chancellor of Great Eurussia
Hillary Clinton
NATO Council Meetings 10858183-large
"Your Excellencies, as the chair, I am honored to present to you the collaborated and comprehensive proposals submitted by our colleagues to be included on our Agenda for this summit. I encourage you to share your views and opinions at your own discretion.
First, is the establishment of a new sub-organization under the NATO, which will focus on the multi-cultural development amongst our nations through the NATO UNIVERSITY NETWORK whereas our students can experience the culture and environment of each of our diversed societies which will greatly improve our educational experience and various knowledge.

NATO University Network

All member states, particularly the registered universities shall form a special network where students shall be allowed to study to other universities to promote each others' history, culture, and environment.
* All members must submit list of their universities.

Second, is the creation of the NATO DEVELOPMENT FUND which will serve as our aid basket to our great co-member states which might need immediate assistance for their economic projects that will benefit not just their nations but as well as the overall health and economic strength of the NATO Economic Community.

NATO Development Fund

All member states shall contribute financially to the Fund equivalent to 0.005% of their GDP which when combined, shall be accessible to any member state for loans exclusive only to projects for economy.

Last but not the least, is the NATO GAMES where our athletes could gather together and unleash unique skills that will promote camaraderie among our peoples and even strengthen our bonds as a united organization.

NATO Games

All member states, particularly their national athletes, shall meet every 4 years to compete with one another under the principle of sportsmanship to showcase their skills and talents in representing their nations.

May we know the position of Your Excellencies? We have also taken for consideration the position paper of your respective governments forwarded to the Secretariat about these unique and beneficial proposals.
Thank you!"
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:49 am

Irish President Enda Kenny,
"I apoligize for my extended absence but there were some stir-ups in Ireland that have now been taken care of.In reply to your NATO University Network Proposal, I believe it is an excellent idea. We have something like this except it remains only in the  Irish Empire. I believe it would be excellent  to let foreigners see how we work. With this like you said they can learn about Irish History,culture, and our Environment.In reply to your NATO Development Fund. I see this as a good idea also.Nations that need to build lets say a building that will help the environment cant always afford it. So this would help with all of that and make economies grow.In response to your last thing,The NATO Games, I also like this, it will bring the nations of NATO closer together and give us enjoyment also.That is all I have for now.
Thank you
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am

NATO Council Meetings ABA47032BDB61F373BD9294A8DCDE_h450_w598_m2_q90_cBOYXVpQk

Xi Jinping
Chairman of the people's congress
Leader of the People's Republic of Dromoda

I am honored that the people's republic is now the host of a NATO session.
we hope you all had a save flight to Kyongdong. And we thank Eurrusia for hosting this event in our nation.

Our nation is one of the oldest in the World Alliance, and were still here. 
we hope that our achievements and skills can let the world march into progress happiness and fortune.

The sultanate of Lonbonia, we welcome you. 
We see lots of opportunities for you.
The people's Republic is honored to have you here.
Welcome.

Now i wanted to talk about the United States of Europe.
our relation is weak and we had lots of disagreements.
however we welcome you with a friendly hand.
may our relations be better in the future and prosper.

To Eurussia
We hope that our closest Allie all the best we can
of course does it has lots of opportunities
we hope you have a good time in Dromoda
Welcome to the People's republic.

To the Federation of Planita.
we are happy to see a growing friendly nation with a will to go 
further than any other.
we wish you luck but you got already enough on your side.
Welcome in the people's republic.

To the Kingdom of Atletius.
We are honored to have you here.
we hope you grow strong and rich.
may the courche of time be on your side.
Welcome to the people's republic.

To Eurasia.
We welcome a friend who is almost as strong as us.
may we never declare war on each other.
and help others in need.
your economy is also going the right way.
we see a great future.
Welcome to the people's republic

To Ireland
So young and already so strong.
the irish prove themselves a true power.
We see a future full of prosperity.

To Snarfia.
We see a bright future.
but watch out, be strong.
and be victorious.
Welcome to the people's republic.

To Newellia
Progress and stability.
its becoming real and brings the gate of victory.
may the rain drops softly over your land so that the earth 
is fertile and the profits are better than ever before.

NATO Council Meetings Skyline

Kyongdong

NATO Council Meetings 02TiananmenSquare2
People's Congress

Welcome to the NATO sesion 
held in the people's congress
Kyongdong
Chenqin Province
Dromoda
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:32 am

Senator HERMAN VAN ROMPUY
NATO Council Meetings Hermanvrompuy_epp
Honorables Colleagues
I am here as a representative of the United States of Europe and its people, so that this organization can offer the best for our nations and our citizens.
We have made ​​much progress in the last period, but we must continue to ensure that this real association can promote greater integration and greater cooperation between our countries in order to foster the development and growth of each other.
We firmly believe in this project, because it has great potential for success and because it can be a powerful tool for ensuring peace and stability at the international level, that too many times was the victim of unprovoked acts of imperialism.
We also support the great help that this organization can provide to the Regional Government and to the many Regional Governmental Organizations, in line with the principles of our common constitution.

So we are totally in favor of the various proposals made ​​so far, which will contribute to the integration and mutual growth, not only from a military point of view, but also economically and socially.

In addition, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the newly-chancellor Clinton, recently elected by the proud people of Eurussia for his victory.
We are confident in his abilities, which will surely lead his nation to great prosperity, and strengthen relationships with our nation.

OOC: Sorry for the delay and the scarcity of the message, but we have very little free time lately.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next