World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia

+10
Marquette (of Pacific)
Planitan Commonwealth
Texania
United States of Europe
Great Eurussia
Atletius
Ireland
Farshonian Empire
Dromoda
New Tarajan
14 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia - Page 4 Empty Re: Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:16 am

Eurussia welcomes the statement of the European Secretary General. And hopes for the continuatiom of the peace process as everyone has already involved in this diplomatic process for the peaceful resolution.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia - Page 4 Empty Re: Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia

Post  Texania Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:02 am

OOC:If farshonia accepts,I would like to answer on the part of The Hanover-Oldenburg government.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:10 am

OOC: I would think that it would be better if members of the council would answer for a state each, as all nations of the council are known for their very stable economies.
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:14 am

Shirouma wrote:OOC: I would think that it would be better if members of the council would answer for a state each, as all nations of the council are known for their very stable economies.

OOC:Uhm,I have a stable economy...
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:19 am

Texania wrote:
Shirouma wrote:OOC: I would think that it would be better if members of the council would answer for a state each, as all nations of the council are known for their very stable economies.

OOC:Uhm,I have a stable economy...
yes we know that but Farshonia will represent himself and the states. Either way he will still control them.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:23 am

Aloia requests observer status in this conference. We don't have any troops in Farshonia, but our close alliance with the nations that border Farshonia and the presence of our own troops and ships in Maurecourt and Beloeil warrant us to at least have some part in the conference.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:04 am

The Aloian request is accepted.

I wish also to ask to everyone to refrain to take such initiatives like taking control or speaking for any country.
I know Farshonia is busy, but what we have to avoid any acquisition in Farshonia. Please, stop any activity of any kind while the Talks are continuing.
I'm referring also to the most recent news from Texania about militarily controlling Hannover-Oldenburg.
As Ireland has done already, please, pull out your forces from Farshonia leaving the ground for WAAF intervention.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Planitan Commonwealth Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:23 am

Texania is the only one that still has an army in Farshonia. Quite a few in fact 100,000 troops.
Planitan Commonwealth
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=freedom_planita_2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:27 am

Planita wrote:Texania is the only one that still has an army in Farshonia. Quite a few in fact 100,000 troops.
Yes and they should leave. The WAAF needs to get there and do its business and Texania has no business there now.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:49 am

As we share direct land border(s) with Farshonia, we request observer status.
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:56 am

I have no problem with that
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Planitan Commonwealth Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:36 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:
Planita wrote:Texania is the only one that still has an army in Farshonia. Quite a few in fact 100,000 troops.
Yes and they should leave. The WAAF needs to get there and do its business and Texania has no business there now.
I agree
Planitan Commonwealth
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:58 am

Planita wrote:
I agree
It's called supporting an ally.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:00 am

Texania wrote:
Planita wrote:
I agree
Really because thats what I did and the whole word got knocked off course because of it. All nations are told to leave so why dont you do the thing the public wants you to do. And by how you say that you control that specific area well sorry to tell you but that it imperialist.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Planitan Commonwealth Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:22 am

Texania wrote:
Planita wrote:
I agree
The idea is to do it with support
Planitan Commonwealth
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:49 am

Planita wrote:
Texania wrote:
Planita wrote:
I agree

I duu whut ei whunt.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:56 am

Texania wrote:
Planita wrote:
Texania wrote:
Planita wrote:
I agree

I duu whut ei whunt.
Thats not how it went with me. I did what I thought was right and you and other were accusing me of avoiding the public view. So look now at who is disrespecting the public view. And NO YOU CANT DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. It didn't work with me it sure as hell aint gonna work with you.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:10 am

Texania wrote:
Planita wrote:
Texania wrote:
Planita wrote:
I agree

I duu whut ei whunt.
Thats not how it went with me. I did what I thought was right and you and other were accusing me of avoiding the public view. So look now at who is disrespecting the public view. And NO YOU CANT DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. It didn't work with me it sure as hell aint gonna work with you.

How does it have an even less chance of going well with my nation?I have more population,am more stable,have a better economy,have a more trained army,have a more supplied army,and have more diplomatic relations.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:11 am

Texania wrote:
Texania wrote:
Planita wrote:
Texania wrote:
Planita wrote:
I agree

I duu whut ei whunt.

How does it have an even less chance of going well with my nation?I have more population,am more stable,have a better economy,have a more trained army,have a more supplied army,and have more diplomatic relations.
I see you as my equal. No one nation is higher than me. Dont start that elitist bull
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:17 am

Texania wrote:
Texania wrote:
Planita wrote:
Texania wrote:
Planita wrote:
I agree

I duu whut ei whunt.

Let me remind you. Your nation was in one of the longest Civil Wars in this regions history. Ireland has only had 2 minor skirmishes other than that we are very stable.You only have a higher population because you are older. 4 and 5 is debatable. My military is very well trained and well supplied. More Diplomatic relations? Well I am trying to get more but it is hard saying the moderators banned me from telegrams for no good reason. Im sorry but just because you think you are supreme doesnt mean you can do what ever you want.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:23 am

My civil war was 11 days long....
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:25 am

Texania wrote:My civil war was 11 days long....
Longer than mine for sure. Mine was only 9 days long.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Planitan Commonwealth Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:26 am

Calm down please
Planitan Commonwealth
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:27 am

Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:28 am

Planita wrote:Calm down please
Sure, this is supposed to be for Peace Talks not starting a war.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next