World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia

+10
Marquette (of Pacific)
Planitan Commonwealth
Texania
United States of Europe
Great Eurussia
Atletius
Ireland
Farshonian Empire
Dromoda
New Tarajan
14 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia

Post  Farshonian Empire Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:59 pm

*President of all other secessionist arrives*

Wilhelm : "Ahem , can we start this conference now? Because the leaders of traitors of Farshonia has arrive."

Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=farshonia

Back to top Go down

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia - Page 5 Empty Re: Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:07 pm

Farshonian Empire wrote:*President of all other secessionist arrives*

Wilhelm : "Ahem , can we start this conference now? Because the leaders of traitors of Farshonia has arrive."

Eurussia respectfully welcomes the presence of the Farshonian Government and as well as the 'traitors of Farshonia' as per Emperor Wilhelm's words.
It is also our belief that there is no necessity to withdraw the troops already present in the area as it will be too costly, besides, our proposed NEUTRAL INTERVENTION in Farshonia has been unanimously approved in the WA Council, hence, all foreign troops in Farshonia should carry the WAAF Badge, WAHO Badge, and WADSJ Badge, to represent their neutrality otherwise they must leave or be considered as hostile troops. Thank you.
On the other hand, we are pleased to inform our honourable colleagues here that we are already deploying troops in Farshonia which will be under the supervision of the WAAF, WADSJ, and WAHO respectively.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:08 pm

The 1st and 3rd Fleets in the area have already been pledged to aid WAAF And WAHO operations.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:28 pm

The Tarajani 6th Fleet, already deployed in the area, will carry out its mission under WAAF flag.

Now, please, I ask to everybody to calm down. We are not here for istigating warmongering behavior between us.

Let the Farshonian and secessionist delegates speak.

If someone else will interrupt them, I will be forced to expel it from this Summit.
Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Wilhelm III : I'm gonna ask you all traitors why you broke the unity of Farshonia? You know that unity is our strength?
President of Republic of Berlin : Your rules oppress us , Wilhelm.Like not allowing homosexual marriage in the previous days which results cutting ties to our neighbors and foreign nations.
King of Hannover-Oldenburg : That's why we and many Farshonian against your rules unofficially separate in the empire.
President of Republic of Berlin : We can change our minds by reuniting in the empire.However , you and your House should not rule Farshonia again.Otherwise your House will rule Farshonia but your rule will end and it would be succeeded by your son.
President of Pomerania : I agree of the statement of president of Berlin.
President of Hessen : I also agree.
Wilhelm III : What?! No.I never agree of your statement as long as I rule Farshonia.May my reign last forever!
President of Hessen: Wilhelm calm down.You need to accept the statement of president of Berlin before you force us to reunite.
Sultan of South Farshonia: Hundreds of Muslims in the south died because of your slow response of the riots occur just months ago.Not just you but Betancour I also commit war crimes like executing Nazis during the civil war before our expansion to the south.
Wilhelm III : No unless the former personnel of Imperial Farshonian Army will rejoin once again and I will end my rule of Farshonia.

(The House in the statement of president of Republic of Berlin is a House of Hollenzohern ,which it's a current imperial dynasty of Farshonian Empire)

OOC: Again , I'm busy at this time.I will continue this depends when I'm not busy.
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Very well, delegates.
I believe it is better to calm down, now. I suppose everybody, here, has understood the position of both parties. We wish to ask to Wilhelm III more clarifications to his position.
Then, we will proceed with further discussion.
Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Planitan Commonwealth Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:53 am

I think we all know Wilhelm III's position.
Planitan Commonwealth
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=freedom_planita_2

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 am

Planita wrote:I think we all know Wilhelm III's position.

I know. But we need more clear points to act on.
Let the Emperor clarify the position. Since the WAAF is now on the field, we have gained time.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:57 am

Farshonian Empire wrote:Wilhelm III : I'm gonna ask you all traitors why you broke the unity of Farshonia? You know that unity is our strength?
President of Republic of Berlin : Your rules oppress us , Wilhelm.Like not allowing homosexual marriage in the previous days which results cutting ties to our neighbors and foreign nations.
King of Hannover-Oldenburg : That's why we and many Farshonian against your rules unofficially separate in the empire.
President of Republic of Berlin : We can change our minds by reuniting in the empire.However , you and your House should not rule Farshonia again.Otherwise your House will rule Farshonia but your rule will end and it would be succeeded by your son.
President of Pomerania : I agree of the statement of president of Berlin.
President of Hessen : I also agree.
Wilhelm III : What?! No.I never agree of your statement as long as I rule Farshonia.May my reign last forever!
President of Hessen: Wilhelm calm down.You need to accept the statement of president of Berlin before you force us to reunite.
Sultan of South Farshonia: Hundreds of Muslims in the south died because of your slow response of the riots occur just months ago.Not just you but Betancour I also commit war crimes like executing Nazis during the civil war before our expansion to the south.
Wilhelm III : No unless the former personnel of Imperial Farshonian Army will rejoin once again and I will end my rule of Farshonia.

(The House in the statement of president of Republic of Berlin is a House of Hollenzohern ,which it's a current imperial dynasty of Farshonian Empire)

OOC: Again , I'm busy at this time.I will continue this depends when I'm not busy.

Eurussia understands the position of our ally, Emperor Wilhelm III, and that of those leaders of the secessionist states. And as what we have heard with these heated exchange of words, we could see a possible solution with which we will share at the right time.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:09 am

Atletius presses Eurussia to reveal its potential solution immediately, so to save us from the inevitable future arguments
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Astana Peace Summit on Farshonia - Page 5 Empty Greetings!

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:42 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Eurussia understands the position of our ally, Emperor Wilhelm III, and that of those leaders of the secessionist states. And as what we have heard with these heated exchange of words, we could see a possible solution with which we will share at the right time.

The newly elected Eurussian Government, led by Her Excellency, Chancellor Hillary Clinton, sends her respects to His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Wilhelm III, and our allies and other representatives of this Summit. Our new government affirms our commitment to continue this peace process and safeguard the interests of the international community and most especially the peace loving people of Farshonia.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:43 pm

The delegate of the European Government took the word:
One thing clear is that the old emperor, William III, can not return to the government of his country, not after he led his nation towards the economic and social decline, reaching up to the split.

The emperor and the old ruling class of the country are incompetent and incapable of giudare a nation to prosperity, just think what they did with the billionaires investments from Europe and from regional organizations.
They were a great way to solidify the governmental structure and the move towards growth, but because, I repeat, the incompetence of the old ruling class, the money has been poorly spent, or have not arrived at their destination.
In addition, the emperor has produced a regression of his country regarding civil rights (just look at the law on homosexuality), and now no longer represents the will of the citizens of Farshonia, this is a fact.

So it is clear that preserve the interests of Farshonia, keeping the emperor in his place, it is impossible, because even if it is established again by force, we will return again to instability, back to the civil war.
The emperor and the old ruling class are no longer the well-liked in Farshonia, that's why must immediately retire from political life.

So, to ensure the reunification of Farshonia is necessary that there is a process of national reconciliation, it is necessary that the citizens decide who should govern.
As a result, after the various secessionist states have accepted the reunification, it is necessary to establish a "road map" to democracy.
This will include the writing of a new democratic constitution (which guarantees all minorities), the establishment of a new state structure, new parliamentary and presidential elections.
It must also be closely monitored by the international community.
Only at the end will be unlocked substantial international assistance and investments (those Europeans are ready) to lead the country back to growth and development.

Only democracy will prevent new social conflicts, just so Farshonia will continue to survive as a sovereign state, without instability and insecurity.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Eurussia cannot stand with the statements of evaluating the Emperor of Farshonia, as all points you have raised are also committed by several other leaders in other countries in national and local levels. Thus, it is an insult to ask the Farshonian Emperor to tacitly step out of office just to favor these illegal secessionist rogue states. We mean no offense to our European allies, but we believe none of us have the right to ask our equals of degrading suggestions nor requests. And if His Majesty indeed committed crimes, mismanagement, corruption, or any thing we may call it, it is only the Farshonian people could judge their own leaders. We believe that His Majesty, if these are true, if we may be excused, are already paying the price, physically, emotionally, and morally. And if the people wants him to pay under their laws, let their due process take place for these crimes or whatever.
Our businesses in Farshonia were also affected, our people who are tourists in Farshonia were also affected, but we refrain ourselves from doing such to His Majesty most especially he is present. We are even risking the lives of our troops for Farshonia in our hopes to the re-institution of democracy for their nation.
However, we beg to agree that there must be constituional and institutional safeguards to the exercise of government powers and as we always believe that democracy is a necessity for every single society in this world as it allows everyone to participate directly and indirectly in the development and future of ones country. 
With these situation, if remove the Emperor from the scene, expect the royalists to make revenge, and if we remove these illegal secessionist leadera from the scene, their supporters will also make a revenge, as expected. Hence, there will always be a solution if both sides meet halfway for the sake of peace and stability.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Eurussia cannot stand with the statements of evaluating the Emperor of Farshonia, as all points you have raised are also committed by several other leaders in other countries in national and local levels. Thus, it is an insult to ask the Farshonian Emperor to tacitly step out of office just to favor these illegal secessionist rogue states. We mean no offense to our European allies, but we believe none of us have the right to ask our equals of degrading suggestions nor requests. And if His Majesty indeed committed crimes, mismanagement, corruption, or any thing we may call it, it is only the Farshonian people could judge their own leaders. We believe that His Majesty, if these are true, if we may be excused, are already paying the price, physically, emotionally, and morally. And if the people wants him to pay under their laws, let their due process take place for these crimes or whatever.
Our businesses in Farshonia were also affected, our people who are tourists in Farshonia were also affected, but we refrain ourselves from doing such to His Majesty most especially he is present. We are even risking the lives of our troops for Farshonia in our hopes to the re-institution of democracy for their nation.
However, we beg to agree that there must be constituional and institutional safeguards to the exercise of government powers and as we always believe that democracy is a necessity for every single society in this world as it allows everyone to participate directly and indirectly in the development and future of ones country. 
With these situation, if remove the Emperor from the scene, expect the royalists to make revenge, and if we remove these illegal secessionist leadera from the scene, their supporters will also make a revenge, as expected. Hence, there will always be a solution if both sides meet halfway for the sake of peace and stability.

New Tarajan stands alongside this statement from Eurussia.
Even if we share partly the idea that the actual ruling class of Farshonias has been responsible for the chronical instability of the area, we cannot force it to be removed in its entirety, especially for the consequences it could have on the future process of stability of the country itself.
The International Community cannot impose its vision, with no mean. We are here because what we want is to give to Farshonian people the right to shape their own future, and, of course, we want also to finally stabilize the situation.
Now,we would like to ask to the Eurussian delegate what is the solution he's talking about.
Because, also New Tarajan has its idea on how to resolve this dispute.

I wish to explain to my colleagues right now: first of all, it's obvious to everyone that the solution must be political, because the problem itself is political. So, here is what we wish to propose.
Our plan will establish a roadmap in few steps (or phases, or stages), characterized by a proportional presence of the International COmmunity.

1. The First Stage of the process, will be the creation of a Reconciliation Committee, comprised of representatives of all the factions in Farshonia (namely, of the actual central government and of all the secessionist States). Its goal will be to create the ground for a true, concrete reconciliation process at the basic level of population and people's organizations. In the meanwhile, the actual Farshonia Neutral Intervention Act will constitute the framework for the International Community to oversee this process and to protect the area from further instability. On a more higher political level, the authorities of the secessionist States and the Farshonian central government will begin to cooperate for a first Constitutional Charter.

2. The Second Stage of the process will begin after the creation of the first draft of the Constitution. Its content will be overseen by the International Community, in order to ensure it will be not a result of pressures, coercion or similar. Possibly, it will provide for a new federal form of the Farshonian Empire, in order to guarantee both the existence of a centralized government and the autonomistic desires of the single States (I know actually Farshonia is a Confederation; the new Federation will provide for a more stable and clear political framework for the central government and the single States); this way, it will be no possible for the central government to exercise totalitarian powers, being "watched" by the single States and, on the other side, the States will remain in Farshonia (think about the Malaysian Confederation for a RL example). Also, in this phase, the WA missions will begin the training of federal and State police forces and of a new military, while the WASEDA will intervene in order to help the establishment of a new administration and first economic investments. Particularly, the WASEDA will create a specific Farshonian Investement Management Committee (FIMAC), in order to check and direct all the international investments; their correct use will be checked by the FIMAC and by the WA Council periodically.

3. The Third Stage will see a gradual withdraw of the international forces in Farshonia, proportional to the advancement in the previous stage. The FIMAC will gradually move its focus from administrative issues to economic ones, and it will aid (and oversee) the entrance of private and public foreign actors in the Farshonian market. The Constitution will definitely enter into effect (after an apposite referendum, overseen by the WA mission on the field), while the WAAF and DS&J will keep a smaller presence in Farshonia in order to rapidly localize (and eventually intervene) on new focus-points of instability.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:37 pm

President of Republic of Hessen : Don't force us to rejoin all former military personnel to Imperial Farshonian Army.It depends on them if they still obey you if you change your mind especially allowing homosexuals to marry.I will let this former military personnel if they join you though.
Wilhelm III : Okay thank you.Now if my reign ends , does you secessionist unite Farshonia once again?
President of Republic of Berlin : Absolutely yes.
Wilhelm III : Very well.
King of Hannover-Oldenburg : Wilhelm , before you end your reign , current laws like banning homosexual marriage will be change once again and you must promise that you must stop being a theocratic emperor.
Wilhelm III : I can do that by a treaty and every one of you must sign the treaty.Then my reign will end.
President of Republic of Pomerania : Your House will rule forever the Empire of Farshonia.
President of Republic of Berlin : Your successor will be your son.All of us will agree that you choose to end your reign.
Sultan of South Farshonia : Except me.
President of Republic of Hessen : Why?
Sultan of South Farshonia : Well I get outta here
Wilhelm III : Just ignore him.Where we should sign the treaty of reunification?
President of Republic of Berlin : In Berlin , one of the capitals of Farshonian Empire.
Wilhelm III : Looks like we are done.We should better return to Berlin by morning.I like staying in the city of Astana.
President of Republic of Berlin : Wait I forgot that we should reform our laws in the current constitution.Like following the 'roadmap' of New Tarajan.
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Atletius seeks clarification. Will the family of KingWilhelm hold the throne after the signing of this 'treaty'?
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Actually , Wilhelm will end his reign in exchange of the secessionist to unite Farshonia.His family is not affected but only him.
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Farshonian Empire wrote:Actually , Wilhelm will end his reign in exchange of the secessionist to unite Farshonia.His family is not affected but only him.

Very well. We can include it in our draft.

To answer to Atletius: I preferred not to mention it, in the momen, but since Farshonia gave us come clarification, I believe we can proceed this way.
The Hohenzollern dynasty may have committed mistake, but it represents a united Farshonia. We can work on it.

What's the final opinion of Farshonia and the secessionists on the roadmap we've proposed?
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:13 pm

The European delegate took the floor:
Perfect, the road map proposed by New Tarajan seems ideal, and we fully support its proposal, however, we have 3 major concerns.

Firstly, the new Constituent Committee, as well as that of national reconciliation, must be completely free from the influences of the old ruling class, and must be composed by the best minds of the nation, chosen on the basis of merit.
Second point, the new constitution before entering into force, will be put to a referendum on universal suffrage, so that the people can decide. If the draft constitution is rejected, it must be rewritten.
Third, in any case Farshonia should be a democratic state that respects the fundamental values ​​of freedom, which guarantees to all citizens the sacred and inviolable human rights, which guarantees a fair separation of powers (judicial, executive and legislative divided and independent).

Nothing to complain about the intervention of the investments of WA-seda (WA-Social & Economic Development Agency) as Farshonia it is a member country.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:18 pm

United States of Europe wrote:The European delegate took the floor:
Perfect, the road map proposed by New Tarajan seems ideal, and we fully support its proposal, however, we have 3 major concerns.

Firstly, the new Constituent Committee, as well as that of national reconciliation, must be completely free from the influences of the old ruling class, and must be composed by the best minds of the nation, chosen on the basis of merit.
Second point, the new constitution before entering into force, will be put to a referendum on universal suffrage, so that the people can decide. If the draft constitution is rejected, it must be rewritten.
Third, in any case Farshonia should be a democratic state that respects the fundamental values ​​of freedom, which guarantees to all citizens the sacred and inviolable human rights, which guarantees a fair separation of powers (judicial, executive and legislative divided and independent).

Nothing to complain about the intervention of the investments of WA-seda (WA-Social & Economic Development Agency) as Farshonia it is a member country.

Of course, the constitutional draft must be subject of referendum (sorry, we explained bad this part). About the first concern: we need to represent ALL the political forces of Farshonia actually involved if we really want peace and stability. To exclude one of them would be catastrophic, since it would create asymmetries inside the new system.
Also in the ranks of the now-ruling class there are minds worth of participating in the process. It would be unfair to exclude them. As the secessionists said, we can save the dynasty: people is against Wilhelm, maybe, but not against the Hohenzollerns as a whole, and we must respect this fact, even if it goes against the desires or the ideals of some countries.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:46 pm

New Tarajan wrote:
Now,we would like to ask to the Eurussian delegate what is the solution he's talking about.

Eurussia also supports the road map proposed by New Tarajan. As it mends very well to our proposed solution for this contentious problems of Farshonia.
And citing that we have heard the intentions of Emperor Wilhelm himself and the possibility of stepping down, and the concurrence of these secessionists states in exchange of joining Farshonia again, it complements very well our proposed 'Farshonian System' in which focuses more on the long term political stability through a more detailed exercise of powers which we believe the root of this crisis in Farshonia.

1) Creation of a Constitution.

2) The Emperor shall remain head of state with ceremonial powers and emergency authority subject to the approval of the Cabinet. And the current ruling dynasty will remain the monarchy. (RL Japanese Emperor)

3) There should be an elected Prime Minister from a Parliament directly elected by people as head of government, particularly the national/central/federal government of Farshonia.

4) All territories of Farshonia (Western, Eastern, and New Prussia) shall form the new Empire of Farshonia under the a Constitution. It is up to them whether they prefer to be called federation or confederation.

5) Then, all states will be named as 'Provinces' and shall have a Governor appointed by the Emperor as his representative for ech state with ceremonial powers as well. And an elected Premier from a State Parliament directly elected by people as head of the provincial government or whatever term they prefer.

6) Then, all Provinces will have exclusive powers on all of their internal affairs (RL - US States / UK countries) while the central government retains powers on national affairs, in short, provinces will have autonomy or self government. And possibly free from over interference from the central government.

7) Lastly, the Constitution must enshrine all inviolable rights of human beings so as to serve as guide to all elected governments in Farshonia from the central government down to the provinces. Most importantly, the institution of a constitutional monarchy with a federal parliamentary and decentralized democracy.

Our proposal is more detailed on the division of powers between levels of governments to ensure that there will be no overlapping of powers and no single individual can attain absolute powers as government powers will now be sourced out from the people through votes.
Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:

Eurussia also supports the road map proposed by New Tarajan. As it mends very well to our proposed solution for this contentious problems of Farshonia.
And citing that we have heard the intentions of Emperor Wilhelm himself and the possibility of stepping down, and the concurrence of these secessionists states in exchange of joining Farshonia again, it complements very well our proposed 'Farshonian System' in which focuses more on the long term political stability through a more detailed exercise of powers which we believe the root of this crisis in Farshonia.

1) Creation of a Constitution.

2) The Emperor shall remain head of state with ceremonial powers and emergency authority subject to the approval of the Cabinet. And the current ruling dynasty will remain the monarchy. (RL Japanese Emperor)

3) There should be an elected Prime Minister from a Parliament directly elected by people as head of government, particularly the national/central/federal government of Farshonia.

4) All territories of Farshonia (Western, Eastern, and New Prussia) shall form the new Empire of Farshonia under the a Constitution. It is up to them whether they prefer to be called federation or confederation.

5) Then, all states will be named as 'Provinces' and shall have a Governor appointed by the Emperor as his representative for ech state with ceremonial powers as well. And an elected Premier from a State Parliament directly elected by people as head of the provincial government or whatever term they prefer.

6) Then, all Provinces will have exclusive powers on all of their internal affairs (RL - US States / UK countries) while the central government retains powers on national affairs, in short, provinces will have autonomy or self government. And possibly free from over interference from the central government.

7) Lastly, the Constitution must enshrine all inviolable rights of human beings so as to serve as guide to all elected governments in Farshonia from the central government down to the provinces. Most importantly, the institution of a constitutional monarchy with a federal parliamentary and decentralized democracy.

Our proposal is more detailed on the division of powers between levels of governments to ensure that there will be no overlapping of powers and no single individual can attain absolute powers as government powers will now be sourced out from the people through votes.
Thank you.

Your proposal is a good system, Eurussia, but there's only one problem: it doesn't come from Farshonia.
It's up to the Farshonians to create their own Constitutional Committee, and to decide what kind of Constitution they want: if a parliamentery monarchy, or an aristocratic monarchy, or what else. As foreign powers, we can design roadmaps, and focus on how to aid them, but not dictate them how their own system must do.
So, again: the system you described is good, but not in absolute terms. For example, it doesn't represent our own system, where our King enjoys far more powers. We need Farshonian to choose: we can give them the opportunity and the means.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:27 am

New Tarajan wrote:
Your proposal is a good system, Eurussia, but there's only one problem: it doesn't come from Farshonia.
It's up to the Farshonians to create their own Constitutional Committee, and to decide what kind of Constitution they want: if a parliamentery monarchy, or an aristocratic monarchy, or what else. As foreign powers, we can design roadmaps, and focus on how to aid them, but not dictate them how their own system must do.
So, again: the system you described is good, but not in absolute terms. For example, it doesn't represent our own system, where our King enjoys far more powers. We need Farshonian to choose: we can give them the opportunity and the means.

Thank you. And we perfectly know that it is their decision to make such and we presented it before you all for us to see the opinions of the direct parties in Farshonia and to see if there are more contentious issues.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:09 am

I didn't much know about politics.
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Farshonian Empire wrote:I didn't much know about politics.

No problem. I and we could assist you all the way. It seems that power is the source of all your instabilities thats why I focused more on your political system.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next