World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to Fight

+10
Great Eurussia
Atletius
Arveyres
Imabistan
Aloia
Farshonian Empire
Dromoda
Planitan Commonwealth
Ireland
Texania
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Place to Fight - Page 4 Empty Re: Place to Fight

Post  Texania Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:20 am

Aloia wrote:
Texania wrote:
Atletius wrote:The whole idea a tiny rebel nation would somehow manage to take 30% a third of your ships is just really unrealistic. Reduce the number to something like 10 if that and it's a lot more realistic. Considering fleets are generally spilt between many many naval bases

It was our largest military base. 30,000 armed rebels could have easily taken over a base, due to our absence of gun laws.10,000 personnel defending would have been easily taken over.
Your largest military base is in Mnemosyne?? A place where you have never faced any military conflicts?? Not a place like Olympia where you constantly have Articmainia breathing down your neck?? (no offense Artic if you read this) And I feel like your military personnel would know better than to let the ships and supplies fall into enemy hands. They would have surely sank their ships and/or burned their supplies. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR LOGIC

That may be your military code to burn your ships, but ours is an honour system, where if the enemy is good enough to overtake your troops, they deserve what they capture. Plus, remember that little civil war that my country had? The military built a base there, since it was the least likely to be taken over by the iguarr rebels, since it was so far away. Then, over time, it grew.(I roleplay that my civil war was 2.5 years ago)

Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Wed May 21, 2014 8:29 pm

The people's republic of Dromoda and Jillin

The disputed island of Jillin with Kennylands forces on it, is still under the sovereignty of the Dromodian people. as we the Dromodians want our island back there is no response from Kennyland. not by telegram not by news notification

as we the Dromodian people beleave that the island should be ours again we asked the locals to leave.

as we yesterday gave the government of kennyland a day to respond.
that day ends here.

we respect that the most nations would be afraid or angry when the Dromodian people take back what is theirs. but it always was and is a Dromodian island and we have the rights to defend it.

this is a last call to the people of Kennyland to get their forces off the island and let the Dromodians take back what belongs to them
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed May 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Dromoda wrote:The people's republic of Dromoda and Jillin

The disputed island of Jillin with Kennylands forces on it, is still under the sovereignty of the Dromodian people. as we the Dromodians want our island back there is no response from Kennyland. not by telegram not by news notification

as we the Dromodian people beleave that the island should be ours again we asked the locals to leave.

that day ends here.

we respect that the most nations would be afraid or angry when the Dromodian people take back what is theirs. but it always was and is a Dromodian island and we have the rights to defend it.

this is a last call to the people of Kennyland to get their forces off the island and let the Dromodians take back what belongs to them

Not a news?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Wed May 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:The people's republic of Dromoda and Jillin

that day ends here.

Not a news?

good point
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Wed May 28, 2014 9:53 pm

I don't want to clutter the WAOC thread. Lets take it here.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Wed May 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Texania wrote:I don't want to clutter the WAOC thread. Lets take it here.

Well, I'm not sure you and Arveyres were fighting. I would call it an exchange of opinions...
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:10 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:OOC: This is god modding.

starting projects is not godmodding. and the Dromodian military industrial complex is very big as many of you know. to set in action the build up of missile's is not godmodding. i have everything lying before me to build it and to make myself like this. it will ofcource take some time but this is just the begin

OOC: Having enough missiles to destroy the world is most definitely god modding. I request moderator intervention on this.

You must have forgotten about the cold war then... USSR had 45,000  nukes. If targeted onto the biggest cities in the worst, such as the 10,000 largest cities, Most of the worlds population would be eliminated, not counting the possible nuclear winter, which would run down the food supply, and starve the survivors. Worldwide destruction is possible.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:36 am

Texania wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:

starting projects is not godmodding. and the Dromodian military industrial complex is very big as many of you know. to set in action the build up of missile's is not godmodding. i have everything lying before me to build it and to make myself like this. it will ofcource take some time but this is just the begin

OOC: Having enough missiles to destroy the world is most definitely god modding. I request moderator intervention on this.

You must have forgotten about the cold war then... USSR had 45,000  nukes. If targeted onto the biggest cities in the worst, such as the 10,000 largest cities, Most of the worlds population would be eliminated, not counting the possible nuclear winter, which would run down the food supply, and starve the survivors. Worldwide destruction is possible.

indeed and as we already told everyone that we had the capability to do so. the people's republic already made tons and tons of posts of how we every time again are building our military machine .
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:17 am

Texania wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:

No Texania, I haven't forgotten that. However, we try to avoid in the WA one nation having the power to destroy the world. Thus, it is god modding. Just because the USSR had it doesn't mean Dromoda is allowed to.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Texania wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:

No Texania, I haven't forgotten that. However, we try to avoid in the WA one nation having the power to destroy the world. Thus, it is god modding. Just because the USSR had it doesn't mean Dromoda is allowed to.

i am totally allowed to. its real. its possible. and you just don't like it because its a way to compete with a new alliance that combine'd forces together that formed the largest army in the history of the WA
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:37 am

What? Dromoda, what are you talking about? My only concern is god modding. I am not worried in the least about your nation, and neither is anyone else.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:58 am

Europe and Asia wrote:What? Dromoda, what are you talking about? My only concern is god modding. I am not worried in the least about your nation, and neither is anyone else.

don't worry your concern is not needed.
and as you say. you worry the least about my nation. then leave me be
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:17 am

Dromoda wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:What? Dromoda, what are you talking about? My only concern is god modding. I am not worried in the least about your nation, and neither is anyone else.

You're misconstruing what I'm saying and you know it. My concern is god modding, not your silly internal policies.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:19 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:

You're misconstruing what I'm saying and you know it. My concern is god modding, not your silly internal policies.

my internal policy is to build enough missile's to destroy every place possible if we press the button
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:53 am

You do realize that what you're doing is likely a violation of the WMD Regulation Act, right?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:55 am

Europe and Asia wrote:You do realize that what you're doing is likely a violation of the WMD Regulation Act, right?

no weapons of mass destruction.
just a lot of weapons
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:00 am

Europe and Asia wrote:You do realize that what you're doing is likely a violation of the WMD Regulation Act, right?

It is not. he has acknowledged the existence of such device.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:01 am

Dromoda wrote:

just a lot of weapons

How, in any feasible way, could you destroy the world with conventional weapons? Do you have any idea how many megatons of conventional explosives you would need? If you seriously are going to try to do that it is most certainly god modding.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:02 am

Texania wrote:

It is not. he has acknowledged the existence of such device.

Firstly I said likely, and secondly I assumed he was going to undergo the fabrication of WMD's which is illegal (I believe, I have to check with New Tarajan. The wording isn't clear.) however, he isn't creating WMDs, which brings us back to the issue of god modding.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:43 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:

just a lot of weapons

How, in any feasible way, could you destroy the world with conventional weapons? Do you have any idea how many megatons of conventional explosives you would need? If you seriously are going to try to do that it is most certainly god modding.

at least i can try. it is an goal to reach it and if you disagree? well that is not of my concerns.

Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:33 am

Dromoda wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:

just a lot of weapons

at least i can try. it is an goal to reach it and if you disagree? well that is not of my concerns.

Are you really that dense? Because if you are, it is truly astounding. You can try, sure, but if you "reach" it it will be god modding.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:51 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:

just a lot of weapons

Are you really that dense? Because if you are, it is truly astounding. You can try, sure, but if you "reach" it it will be god modding.

please get your evidence if it is.
and i see you like to write i'm dense. please tell me why? because this is the second time you had written that to me.
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:21 am

The amount of energy needed to destroy a planet the size of Earth is (estimate) 2.25 ⨉ 10^32 joules, or 5.377629063e+18 megatons, which is a massive amount of energy (equivalent to some mid range stars output per second). There is no feasible way to create enough nuclear weaponry to achieve such a massive amount of destructive capability, let alone with conventional explosives.

The US and Russia have the capability between each other to release 2.6^22 Joules of energy through nuclear weapons. That is roughly 25% of the tsunami in 2004 that shifted the north pole by an inch. Your capability to produce that many nuclear weapons is doubtful, and even still you couldn't destroy the world. You would fall very much short of 10^32 (roughly ^10 short, or 250000000000 (ish) joules).

Assuming you mean actual life and not the planet (trivialities, I know) then you would still fall short with conventional explosives. The amount would again have to exceed 2.6^22 Joules to feasibly cause the same damage to life, which would require a truly gargantuan amount of explosives.

So, in summary, you can't destroy the world with all the nuclear weapons we have, and you certainly can't do it with conventional explosives, which are very much weaker. If you attempt to use conventional explosives to "destroy the world," you have to exceed 2.6^22 Joules, which is near impossible without nuclear weapons.

Also, a synonym for "dense" is "thick headed." Hope that clears up the confusion Very Happy
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:55 am

Europe and Asia wrote:The amount of energy needed to destroy a planet the size of Earth is (estimate) 2.25 ⨉ 10^32 joules, or 5.377629063e+18 megatons, which is a massive amount of energy (equivalent to some mid range stars output per second). There is no feasible way to create enough nuclear weaponry to achieve such a massive amount of destructive capability, let alone with conventional explosives.

The US and Russia have the capability between each other to release 2.6^22 Joules of energy through nuclear weapons. That is roughly 25% of the tsunami in 2004 that shifted the north pole by an inch. Your capability to produce that many nuclear weapons is doubtful, and even still you couldn't destroy the world. You would fall very much short of 10^32 (roughly ^10 short, or 250000000000 (ish) joules).

Assuming you mean actual life and not the planet (trivialities, I know) then you would still fall short with conventional explosives. The amount would again have to exceed 2.6^22 Joules to feasibly cause the same damage to life, which would require a truly gargantuan amount of explosives.

So, in summary, you can't destroy the world with all the nuclear weapons we have, and you certainly can't do it with conventional explosives, which are very much weaker. If you attempt to use conventional explosives to "destroy the world," you have to exceed 2.6^22 Joules, which is near impossible without nuclear weapons.

Also, a synonym for "dense" is "thick headed." Hope that clears up the confusion Very Happy

i can at least destroy enough to alter the world... but the plan of scaring some minor nations is now a faded dream Sad 
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:56 pm

You can alter nations, but not the entire planet. Furthermore, your plan to threaten smaller nations is abhorrent.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next