World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(KP) Kyongdong Program

+9
Planitan Commonwealth
Aloia
Europe and Asia
Texania
Ireland
New-Zealand
Federation of Antanares
Great Eurussia
Dromoda
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

(KP) Kyongdong Program - Page 6 Empty Re: (KP) Kyongdong Program

Post  Dromoda Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:23 am

New Tarajan wrote:We appreciate this position expressed by your government, but, there's still one question to resolve: what about the bombs already created? I mean, even if bombs where not created yet, testing a weapon literally means to possess that same weapon.

The creation Dark-matter is very very expansive. we have 3 bombs hidden inside security fault number D7
deep in the Dromodian mountains.

we could dismantle them and create a dark-matter reactor out of them.

or we could ship them to the headquarters of the security council so that everyone could observe them. ( dismantled ofcource)
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:34 am

Dromoda wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:We appreciate this position expressed by your government, but, there's still one question to resolve: what about the bombs already created? I mean, even if bombs where not created yet, testing a weapon literally means to possess that same weapon.

The creation Dark-matter is very very expansive. we have 3 bombs hidden inside security fault number D7

or we could ship them to the headquarters of the security council so that everyone could observe them. ( dismantled ofcource)

I guess everyone will greatly appreciate your willingness to cooperate.
About the last proposal, however, the (paradoxical) problem would be that the HQ of the Council is in Eurussia....which is involved in the same question, but has not yet released a statement on its new position (if any).
However, in any case, after the approval of the law currently going through the Council, I will ask for a consultation on what to do of the bombs. Please, feel free to participate as external consultant. Also, we will ask an opinion to the CoJ.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:02 pm

Dromoda wrote:

lol again, I am not familiar with an anti-matter bomb or dark matter bomb. As you can see on our tests, we have never mention an anti-matter bomb. Right? Since we joined this program under the knowledge that it will develop a more advanced defense technology much powerful than a nuclear weapon (which is in real world is realistic and can be pursued by any nation at will). Now, if any of you treats it as an 'anti-matter or whatever' it is your problem. But Eurussia will keep the results, outcome and information of the Kyongdong Program.
Nevertheless, Eurussia will keep its "Super Tsarita" as it is the fruit of our contribution to the Kyongdong Program and we'll use it when an RP comes up about an asteroid on Earth. (And I will say again, that this technology higher than nuclear technology but not really that into an anti-matter or whatever, is much much realistic than a flying ship and elevator to space which we neglected on RP).
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:58 pm

This thread is hereby locked under request of the Chief Justice. 

(KP) Kyongdong Program - Page 6 15e01db20af69d402c74c07cc140d0d2
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:14 pm

New-Zealand wrote:This thread is hereby locked under request of the Chief Justice. 

FYI, this thread has no use anymore.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
New-Zealand wrote:This thread is hereby locked under request of the Chief Justice. 

FYI, this thread has no use anymore.

I know. I'm just following orders though Razz
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down