World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Resolved) Forum Admin vs New Tarajan/Antanares

+5
New Tarajan
Europe and Asia
New-Zealand
Federation of Antanares
Great Eurussia
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Resolved) Forum Admin vs New Tarajan/Antanares - Page 2 Empty Re: (Resolved) Forum Admin vs New Tarajan/Antanares

Post  Texania Sun May 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:See Eurussia at this very moment they are in at the same time. If they were puppets then this couldn't really be happening.

It could. let me show you by being on with both texania and Imabistan.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Forum Admin vs New Tarajan/Antanares - Page 2 Empty Re: (Resolved) Forum Admin vs New Tarajan/Antanares

Post  Texania Sun May 18, 2014 1:49 pm

see?
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Imabistan Sun May 18, 2014 1:49 pm

see?
Imabistan
Imabistan
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sun May 18, 2014 8:11 pm

I don't know if is possible or not, I would only that Eurussia checks the IP and said me why New Tarajan posted, from September to March, from Moscow and Antanares at the same time posted from Rome or Benevento. How I said, it's the only proof necessary to demonstrate that we are two different persons.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sun May 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Federation of Antanares wrote:I don't know if is possible or not, I would only that Eurussia checks the IP and said me why New Tarajan posted, from September to March, from Moscow and Antanares at the same time posted from Rome or Benevento. How I said, it's the only proof necessary to demonstrate that we are two different persons.

Eurussia, all your evidence is proving they are separate people. If you do not come forward with more irrefutable evidence this case will be dismissed.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon May 19, 2014 12:18 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Federation of Antanares wrote:I don't know if is possible or not, I would only that Eurussia checks the IP and said me why New Tarajan posted, from September to March, from Moscow and Antanares at the same time posted from Rome or Benevento. How I said, it's the only proof necessary to demonstrate that we are two different persons.

Eurussia, all your evidence is proving they are separate people. If you do not come forward with more irrefutable evidence this case will be dismissed.

Oh, don't dismiss this case, finalize and resolve this case, so that no future cases will be raised on this matter. In anyway, as Forum Admin, there is a need to have the assurance for all other nations, if the Court will believe that they are indeed brothers, living in the same house, in the name of fairness with other suspecting nations, that both of their accounts cannot be accessed by one another or in any way be used to their advantage especially on voting and other activities??? How can these be assured?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Mon May 19, 2014 12:52 am

I will pass the defense to New Tarajan, really, I'm tired to discuss with you, especially considering that you avoiding the main theme of the entire case. You passed from accusing us to be the same person to accusing us to take advantage each other of our nations.
Ah, and it's really strange, this case started only because I took the part of an ally of Antanares, New Tarajan, against you. When I took your part during the crisis of Orenburg, the fact that we are brother wasn't a problem? My entire behavior, since I'm in the WA, demonstrate that me and my brother didn't take advantage of the other.
And now, if you want to continue to discuss, discuss with my brother because I've a lot of better things to do.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon May 19, 2014 12:58 am

Federation of Antanares wrote:I will pass the defense to New Tarajan, really, I'm tired to discuss with you, especially considering that you avoiding the main theme of the entire case. You passed from accusing us to be the same person to accusing us to take advantage each other of our nations.
Ah, and it's really strange, this case started only because I took the part of an ally of Antanares, New Tarajan, against you. When I took your part during the crisis of Orenburg, the fact that we are brother wasn't a problem? My entire behavior, since I'm in the WA, demonstrate that me and my brother didn't take advantage of the other.
And now, if you want to continue to discuss, discuss with my brother because I've a lot of better things to do.

Again, please don't take the case personally. As the Forum Admin, I am bound by duty. On these note, it is yet to be determined if you are indeed brothers. We are just asking an assurance as you admitted that the chance came that one of you have accessed the other's account which will qualify in puppeteering. We will never know who's who.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 19, 2014 1:27 am

I personally asked to my brother to take the defense on my shoulders, as second defendant.
First of all, I wish to thank the Court for all its patience during this case.

Now, it's time to resolve this issue once and for all.

1) The accuser, Eurussia, has begun this case by accusing New Tarajan and Antanares to be played by the same person in order to achieve personal advantage.
However, no evidence was showed by the accuser to confirm definitely and without doubts the ground of these accuses, thus weakening the case itself from the very beginning.

2) The accuser has then begun to ask for assurances about the correctness of the play of both countries, showing the possible risk, implicitly, of a sort of "lobby" between our two countries.

3) The accuser never answered to a fundamental question of Antanares, as representative of the defense: how is it possible, for the same person, to log in and post at the same time from Moscow and from Rome.

In front of these three points, I believe the Court of Justice has already any ground for issuing a verdict and dismissing this case once and for all.

I wish also to make a brief list of points which are undoubtedly in our favour:

- me and my brother write in very different way in English, due to our different level of knowledge, and this is obvious and clear to everybody reading our posts;

- me and my brother have repeatedly logged in from different part of the world (!) at the same time;

- New Tarajan and Antanares demonstrated to be, during their RPs, very different countries, with different styles of playing;

Is really Eurussia suggesting in front of this Court that one person, for the sake of a simple game, has orchestrated a masterpiece cheat, by bypassing Russian IPs in Moscow and writing every time in two very different styles, even simulating mistakes in English every time?
This is absurd, and already sufficient to destroy any possible suspicion, if the Forum Administrator would be really keen on seeing at them.

But, since the accuser has shown, with his last post (summarized by point 2) his true intentions behind this case, let me answer also to this: every single player of this Region can be called to testify about the correctness of me, and my brother, as players, and I believe there's no better assurance then this.
I wish to underline a point I already presented to this Court, and repeated also by my brother in his last post: this entire case has been brought (casually?) in front of this Court only after Antanares expressed a strong, unequivocal position against Eurussia and in favour of New Tarajan. And the words used by Eurussia himself, clearly shows to the Court and to us, as defendants, that the true intentions of the accuser are, indeed, to eliminate, using an OOC issue, an IC problem.
I believe this is deeply unfair, and not worthy of a Founder and Forum Administrator.

I ask to the Court, due the absence of any evidence against me and my brother, and after what I have just said, to dismiss this case once and for all, and to Eurussia to withdraw immediately his accuses, in order never to raise this tedious issue again.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon May 19, 2014 4:26 am

Eurussia, you have until tomorrow to provide actual evidence or this will be dismissed.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 19, 2014 5:44 am

Europe and Asia wrote:Eurussia, you have until tomorrow to provide actual evidence or this will be dismissed.

After reading once again my latest post, I wish to ask sorry to the Court since I used the term "dismissed" instead of "resolved".
Indeed, it is the opinion of the defendants that this case should be classified, no matter the verdict, as "resolved" in order not to bring it in front of the Court again in the future.
Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Forum Admin vs New Tarajan/Antanares - Page 2 Empty Forum Admin Findings

Post  Great Eurussia Mon May 19, 2014 4:50 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:Eurussia, you have until tomorrow to provide actual evidence or this will be dismissed.

As the Forum Administrator, taking the advice of Antanares, I have checked on their IP addresses on the months of September to March, and the month of August before the said period. It shows that on the month of August, the System showed that both still come from Italy and the same IP Address, I would interpret it as they are still on the same house. And, investigating on the period of September to March, painstakingly reviewing as many posts as possible, I would interpret it that indeed Antanares was located in Italy and New Tarajan was located in Moscow. With these, I have connected it to their current arguments, and I would interpret them as they are living in the  same house.
And before anything else, as the Forum Admin, I offer my sincerest apologies to Antanares and New Tarajan, with the latter expressing my regrets for its unprofessionalism, for any suspicions, for any inconvenience, and for any mistrust these may have caused them. I hope that this won't affect in anyway our OOC friendship. Please remember that I am just and simply bounded by my duty as Forum Admin.
Therefore I conclude, as the Forum Administrator, I can absolutely confirm that Antanares and New Tarajan are indeed two different persons. However, I will not confirm if they are indeed brothers since I do not know any of them personally and with reservations on the possibilities that the other may use the other account anytime. Which I believe can be better settled in a different case, if ever.
Regardless of these, and anyhow, as the Forum Administrator, I would recommend to the WA Court of Justice to uphold my findings confirming that Antanares and New Tarajan are two different persons. Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 19, 2014 6:29 pm

I thank Eurussia for providing us the answers to the question we have posed.
Any way, I believed to have carried out this last part with extreme professionalism, thank you.

I now wait for the final ruling of the Court.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon May 19, 2014 7:07 pm

Citing recent Eurussian statements, this case is now officially resolved.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:Citing recent Eurussian statements, this case is now officially resolved.

Me and my brother (actually absent, but I'm sure you would agree) deeply thank the Court.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2