World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

+21
Juvor
Muchos Estados Unidos
The Holy Empire of Artite
I.S.I.S
Serenarea
Snarfian Federation
Shockwave
Apepistan
Kingdom of Ireland
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Azotakza
England and Wales
Shlask
Ebsotz
Great Eurussia
Kingdom of Scottlands
Xolox
New Rhodinia
DPRNK
South Macwick
Zanland
25 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 8 Empty Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Shockwave Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:45 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Chackle wrote:Hi I'd like to claim a  seat in atlantis.

You better face your case first before aspiring a WASC seat. You joined the imperialists in invading othet countries.
I'd like to see you stop spamming up the SC sub-forum but hey I can dream......
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 8 Empty Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:01 am

Any word on the approval of the primary seat?
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:15 am

Wirbanskia wrote:Any word on the approval of the primary seat?

Nothing from my office. That's on the President.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:54 pm

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would like to apply for the Secondary Sear for Arcadia. We are so far completely satisfied with the way New Rhodinia represents our continent, but we often wish to directly share our views or information regarding WASC matters.

Thank you in advance.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:57 pm

Apepistan wrote:The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would like to apply for the Secondary Sear for Arcadia. We are so far completely satisfied with the way New Rhodinia represents our continent, but we often wish to directly share our views or information regarding WASC matters.

Thank you in advance.
Wirbanskia supports Apepistan's bid.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:01 am

New Rhodinia also supports Apepistan's bid for a secondary seat. We find that as a continental representative, the opinions of those we represent are very much important. Apepistan has proven time and time again that they are perfectly competent with political debate and voting.

Plus, we believe it would be useful to have a (hopefully) more responsive nation to vote on WASC matters when we cannot. Here's hoping that we both share relatively the same opinions!
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:01 am

Scouting Endorses Apepistan for a secondary seat. He should get the seat without question.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:43 pm

I hope I could get a seat now. Please decide on it.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:55 pm

I.S.I.S wrote:I hope I could get a seat now. Please decide on it.
Well with no conflicts I don't see why not right now.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:39 am

I vote yes for Apepistan. He has worked hard to achieve peace in the world. I give my vote a yes.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:33 am

this is a typo, ignore.

Last edited by Trinity_Sector on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:34 am

I hope you do too, i endorsed you.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 8 Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:22 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Well with no conflicts I don't see why not right now.

The WA Presidency will make a ruling on the pending motions, as requested.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:25 pm

I object to this. He doesn't even deserve to be in WASC because he said he will not follow any verdict of the international court. He is just a secondary seat and now want to be in primary seat? Think about it! This is so wrong!

This is his RMB post!

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 8 Wirbanskia__30095t2The Empire of Wirbanskia wrote:(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 8 ExternallinkI could care less what any verdict states, Unless any of you can force me militarily I will not acknowledge any such verdict stating that MY Fyck!ng land that I worked for isn't mine.

What is wrong is that you are causing more violence. Your stupid protests put thousands at risk every day, we will find President Leem and we will capture him, you are causing unnecessary violence where you put innocent civilians in harms way because of your personal and emotional hatred for us "imperialist scum". Your army is destroyed, your populous is under Martial Law. Korrea, stop before there is no one left in your land to protest.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:48 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:

I object to this. He doesn't even deserve to be in WASC because he said he will not follow any verdict of the international court. He is just a secondary seat and now want to be in primary seat? Think about it! This is so wrong!

This is his RMB post!

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 8 Wirbanskia__30095t2The Empire of Wirbanskia wrote:(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 8 ExternallinkI could care less what any verdict states, Unless any of you can force me militarily I will not acknowledge any such verdict stating that MY Fyck!ng land that I worked for isn't mine.

What is wrong is that you are causing more violence. Your stupid protests put thousands at risk every day, we will find President Leem and we will capture him, you are causing unnecessary violence where you put innocent civilians in harms way because of your personal and emotional hatred for us "imperialist scum". Your army is destroyed, your populous is under Martial Law. Korrea, stop before there is no one left in your land to protest.  

Stop putting us the blame. The people of New Korrea are fighting for freedom. The real cause of bloodshed is you and your martial law! The international court has declared all your principality and provinces in my own Republic of New Korrea are illegal. You have shown the WA you are a real oppressor and imperialist and tyrant!

And I think you are not qualified anymore to be given a WASC seat. You just had a guilty verdict. I think I am right because I can remember I have seen it in Qualification Act!
The qualification act was passed AFTER my bid for primary seat.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:12 am

I put my bid in before the law was passed so therefore it should not affect my bid, I can read the law because I voted in favor of it.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:29 am

I would like to bid for secondary seat for my continent since everyone forgot about it.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:I put my bid in before the law was passed so therefore it should not affect my bid, I can read the law because I voted in favor of it.

If President gives you the seat I will fight it in court because you will have a guilty verdict which will violate the Qualification Act. Besides I do not think you will even be considered because you have lots of cases around. And since you said you have no intention to follow the verdict of the international courts, you will lose all the credibility you have, if there are still any.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Again, and let me stress this, the law was passed AFTER my bid for primary.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:Again, and let me stress this, the law was passed AFTER my bid for primary.

Did you win the primary before the law was passed?
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Trinity_Sector wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:Again, and let me stress this, the law was passed AFTER my bid for primary.

Thankfully NO.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:35 pm

Trinity_Sector wrote:

Thankfully NO.

Alright. If the law passed before or after you bid and lost the primary, would it still affect you?
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:59 pm

Trinity_Sector wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:

Thankfully NO.

Alright. If the law passed before or after you bid and lost the primary, would it still affect you?
If I did not win the seat I would be able to again because of the conflicts and seats, right now though, my bid was placed before the law was passed.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:42 am

Keep this in mind Korea:

It is the things that we hate and love most, that destroy us. Figure out what that means.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Ebsotz wrote:Keep this in mind Korea:

It is the things that we hate and love most, that destroy us. Figure out what that means.

It means he needs to take the dick out of his mouth and ass and stop jerking off his father.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next