World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vassalizing New Korreaa Forum

+5
Great Eurussia
(Former)Lockdownn
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Apepistan
Azotakza
9 posters

Go down

Vassalizing New Korreaa Forum Empty Vassalizing New Korreaa Forum

Post  Azotakza Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:52 am

I would like summit a request to Vassalize new Korreaa, we have both privitely discussed this as equal nations, but some nations disagree. I will state why I think it is just for new Korreaa to be vassalized if he chooses.

The war between north Korreaa and SHAD was a liberation war. To free the people, as that's what the war was declared as. After a liberation war the liberated nation is free to choose what they do, not the victors. As the victors did decide to declare a winning that would be in the old north korreaan leader. Therefore they already broke an international agreement of wars. If the people choose to become a vassal then this is perfectly alright.
If the war was declared as an aggressive war instead of a liberation the the victors would be able to decide as the please. But it's not, so I see nothing wrong with them becoming a vassal of they choose to.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Vassalizing New Korreaa Forum Empty Re: Vassalizing New Korreaa Forum

Post  Apepistan Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:09 am

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t517p225-moscow-peace-summit

It's kind of pointless to open a new thread about the korreaan situation every time a new idea pops up. We have a summit for that.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:14 am

Scouting is in support of this.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:19 am

Apepistan wrote:https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t517p225-moscow-peace-summit

It's kind of pointless to open a new thread about the korreaan situation every time a new idea pops up. We have a summit for that.
Not really this is a different issue this is about why they can become a vassal of me since you don't like it. That discussion is about the treaty.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:20 am

Azotakza wrote:
Apepistan wrote:https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t517p225-moscow-peace-summit

Not really this is a different issue this is about why they can become a vassal of me since you don't like it. That discussion is about the treaty.

We just liberated Korreaa from a communist regime. Do you think we'd take the risk of letting them join another communist nation?
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  (Former)Lockdownn Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:58 am

No, you no what how about this, anyone who was no directly involved or in no way attempted to help or try to bring peace to NK step back and let the people who actually want to help do their thing. There has been too many what some people call "vultures" trying to get a peace of the treasure but in no way helped. You should absolutely not be able to "vassalize" NK at all, all you'd be doing is introducing communist ideals into this country and creating further unrest. How about you step back and actually let the people who are really contributing do their job.

(Former)Lockdownn
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:49 am

Azotakza wrote:I would like summit a request to Vassalize new Korreaa, we have both privitely discussed this as equal nations, but some nations disagree. I will state why I think it is just for new Korreaa to be vassalized if he chooses.

The war between north Korreaa and SHAD was a liberation war. To free the people, as that's what the war was declared as. After a liberation war the liberated nation is free to choose what they do, not the victors. As the victors did decide to declare a winning that would be in the old north korreaan leader. Therefore they already broke an international agreement of wars. If the people choose to become a vassal then this is perfectly alright.
If the war was declared as an aggressive war instead of a liberation the the victors would be able to decide as the please. But it's not, so I see nothing wrong with them becoming a vassal of they choose to.

This is an open discussion within the Security Council.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:52 am

Azotakza wrote:I would like summit a request to Vassalize new Korreaa, we have both privitely discussed this as equal nations, but some nations disagree. I will state why I think it is just for new Korreaa to be vassalized if he chooses.

Eurussia believes that the decision for the Republic of New Korrea to become a protectorate or whatever political arrangement it deem best for is interests, rests solely on the decision of the Republic of New Korrea alone. The Security Council has no role on it.

However, please be reminded that the Republic of New Korrea only have legitimate controls over the West and East Territories of the former DPRK and not the Occupied former DPRK which is controlled by several nations. We advice for you to consider this. In anyway, the Eurussian Government will respect the decision of the New Korrean Government for its own future and its national interests, except for those subject to the peace negotiations.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:42 am

The Republic of New Korrea is willing to sign the Peace Treaty.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:26 am

Good for you, but this is the wrong thread my whining fiend. Good luck though, you are a nuisance in the world and need to be thrashed a few times.
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:38 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Good for you, but this is the wrong thread my whining fiend. Good luck though, you are a nuisance in the world and need to be thrashed a few times.

You should learn to be respectful. Several times.

With the way you talked to the "imperialistic pigs" Nah.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:29 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Good for you, but this is the wrong thread my whining fiend. Good luck though, you are a nuisance in the world and need to be thrashed a few times.

You should learn to be respectful. Several times.

You are telling me to learn to be respectful. I spit on your "respect", I will dance on your grave and desecrate the shrines of your ancestors. How is that for respectful, you insolent grovelling boot licking brown nosing hypocritical child?
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:52 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:The Republic of Korrea is now protected by Azotakza.

Can I take this so that you have formally declared yourself to be a vassal of Azotakza?
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:14 am

See what I mean New Korrea is just a puppet of the former DPRK. Communist bastards all of them, sympathizers of the old DPRK.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:24 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:See what I mean New Korrea is just a puppet of the former DPRK. Communist bastards all of them, sympathizers of the old DPRK.

Let us not jump into conclusions. Remember Korea is a republic, I'm not coming to his defense, but what has happened to his country would probably prompt him to seek protection.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:See what I mean New Korrea is just a puppet of the former DPRK. Communist bastards all of them, sympathizers of the old DPRK.

Let us not jump into conclusions. Remember Korea is a republic, I'm not coming to his defense, but what has happened to his country would probably prompt him to seek protection.

Protection will be guaranteed by the signatories of the Moscow Peace Summit, obviously. What we are concerned about is that through being a vassal of Azotakza, Korreaa would be again part of the Communist Alliance, under influence of powers like China China.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:57 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:

It may or may not be the case, but the political union of New Korrea and Azotakza which remains unclear to this day, will complicate the peace negotiations.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:01 pm

Motion to close discussion, citing inactivity and relevancy.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:29 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:Motion to close discussion, citing inactivity and relevancy.

Granted.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down