World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea

+5
Kingdom of Scottlands
DPRNK
UnitedStatesOfScouting
New Rhodinia
The Holy Empire of Artite
9 posters

Go down

(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea  Empty (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:47 am

We seek to bring New Korrea to court to answer for the question of how they have falsely accused the Coalition now named the Sanguine Concordat of genocide, rape, pillaging, and all around human right violations and war crimes. We would like to present to the WASC this order for Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea so that they may answer us in a court of law as we have answered them in their case. However after filing a case against them on the count of the New Korrean government committing war crimes and crimes against humanity they refused so now we are filing a Compulsory Arbitration so that we may solve this like civilized beings.

Court Case that was dismissed and will be asked to be re-opened upon the approval of Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t785-dismissed-artite-vs-new-korrea

(two can play at this game Korrea)
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea  Empty Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:33 pm

As much as we're in favor of such an idea, you have no ability to propose these types of things. I suggest running for a WASC seat first, or you could just communicate it with me in our region's discussion thread.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea  Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:23 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:As much as we're in favor of such an idea, you have no ability to propose these types of things. I suggest running for a WASC seat first, or you could just communicate it with me in our region's discussion thread.

The Plaintiff may request compulsory arbitration:

However, if the complainant nation state asks the WASC to bring the refusing nation state into compulsory arbitration, the WASC shall hold a vote to elevate the complaint into an international case which shall be based on facts beyond reasonable doubt.

Therefore this proposal is open to be voted on for 5 days.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea  Empty Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:26 pm

This has no basis!!! He is finded guilty by court!!! He is a convicted criminal that invaded my country and this was supported by Russia in court!!! Take a look here! But I am against this because this is just a revenge by a convictes nation!!!   https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t758p30-on-going-new-korrea-vs-artite#28131
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Scouting is in favor.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:43 pm

Abstain
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea  Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:19 am

Eurussia is in favor.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:31 pm

MEU is against.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:MEU is against.

May I know why you are against? You were for all the other compulsory arbitration and this is only a peaceful way of getting through this conflict.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:32 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:

May I know why you are against? You were for all the other compulsory arbitration and this is only a peaceful way of getting through this conflict.

I just felt the need to sympathize with New Korrea. He deserve to have his lands back.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:56 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:

I just felt the need to sympathize with New Korrea. He deserve to have his lands back.

This arbitration has got nothing to do with his lands, and you would rather stop some one trying to accomplish a peaceful solution through diplomatic means by rejecting compulsory arbitration? New Korrea calls us cowards when we reject our cases or arbitration yet when I bring a simple case against him and he refuses is that not hypocrisy? I thought you would be more of a man MEU, I thought you would be unbiased and not sympathize with either side.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:34 pm

Afraid to step up to the plate dearie?
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:38 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:Afraid to step up to the plate dearie?

No. I am afraid for all of the imperialists for all their guilty verdict.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:02 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:Afraid to step up to the plate dearie?

No. I am afraid for all of the imperialists for all their guilty verdict.
inglesh pleze?
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:

This arbitration has got nothing to do with his lands, and you would rather stop some one trying to accomplish a peaceful solution through diplomatic means by rejecting compulsory arbitration? New Korrea calls us cowards when we reject our cases or arbitration yet when I bring a simple case against him and he refuses is that not hypocrisy? I thought you would be more of a man MEU, I thought you would be unbiased and not sympathize with either side.

Oh stop it Artite. Don't act as if we are the one who did wrong here. The international court has found you guilty of several crimes so stop acting as if you are innocent. You started all this because of your warmongering ambitions which only knows to step on weak nations. The WA can see now who is really the bad guy here. Why would I entertain a case when I know it is just a revenge against me?

And you're innocent how? All parties involved are guilty, you're not 100% innocent like you paint yourself out to be. Like your court cases were not revenge on us because you lost a war you didn't even lift a finger to defend your country. Please continue to shoot yourself in the foot more.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:50 pm

FYI, aside from Artite, Wirbanskia is also guilty for violating many laws. So this case is just a revenge against New Korrea by imperialists because they know they will lose in their case!! This is the proof

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t780p45-on-going-new-korrea-vs-wirbanskia#28356
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:46 am

Ok. MEU is in favor.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenarea Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:45 am

Serenarea is in FAVOR
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea  Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:28 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:We seek to bring New Korrea to court to answer for the question of how they have falsely accused the Coalition now named the Sanguine Concordat of genocide, rape, pillaging, and all around human right violations and war crimes. We would like to present to the WASC this order for Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea so that they may answer us in a court of law as we have answered them in their case. However after filing a case against them on the count of the New Korrean government committing war crimes and crimes against humanity they refused so now we are filing a Compulsory Arbitration so that we may solve this like civilized beings.

Court Case that was dismissed and will be asked to be re-opened upon the approval of Compulsory Arbitration of New Korrea.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t785-dismissed-artite-vs-new-korrea

(two can play at this game Korrea)

With the outcome of 4-1-1 (Y-A-N), the request has been approved.

Artite may now bring New Korrea into compulsory arbitration.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down