World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Passed) Dismissal of I.S.I.S Citing Inactivity

2 posters

Go down

(Passed) Dismissal of I.S.I.S Citing Inactivity Empty (Passed) Dismissal of I.S.I.S Citing Inactivity

Post  Shockwave Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:47 pm

A notice has been sent via telegram stating a Two day reply time to this thread.

----------------
Thus, any member state of the WA Government, which will be proven inactive for seven (7) days can be dismissed from their position.

(Passed) Dismissal of I.S.I.S Citing Inactivity Activity
-----------------

To ensure due process, in the case of the Security Council, if a member state is found to be inactive, any member state of the World Alliance petitioned to any member state of the Security Council who shall then serve a notice (via TG and via Forum Post) giving the concerned member state two (2) days to reply to the said notice to prove its activeness and to avoid dismissal. Failure to do so, the member state complaining against the inactive member state may formally request the immediate head of the body, which in this case the President of the Security Council, to issue the dismissal.
----------------------
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Dismissal of I.S.I.S Citing Inactivity Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:18 pm

The President acknowledges this motion and will come to a decision in two days time should ISIS fail to reply to this message.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Dismissal of I.S.I.S Citing Inactivity Empty Re: (Passed) Dismissal of I.S.I.S Citing Inactivity

Post  Shockwave Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:32 pm

As it's been two days with no reply, I call on the President of the WASC to dismiss this member.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Dismissal of I.S.I.S Citing Inactivity Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:27 am

With more than 48 hours having passed, ISIS has been inactive for more than nine days and shall be removed effective immediately.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Dismissal of I.S.I.S Citing Inactivity Empty Re: (Passed) Dismissal of I.S.I.S Citing Inactivity

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down