World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WAOC) World Alliance Olympic Committee

+17
Imperial Tokugawa
Kaevi
Atletius
Trapatrical
Türkiye
Aloia
Texania
Dromoda
Great Eurussia
Federation of Antanares
New-Zealand
Shirouma
Planitan Commonwealth
Ireland
New Tarajan
Marquette (of Pacific)
Arveyres
21 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

(WAOC) World Alliance Olympic Committee - Page 7 Empty Re: (WAOC) World Alliance Olympic Committee

Post  Ireland Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:41 am

(WAOC) World Alliance Olympic Committee - Page 7 4288356602_7a58c100e8
I propose that this becomes the official Headquarters of the WAOC
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

(WAOC) World Alliance Olympic Committee - Page 7 Empty Re: (WAOC) World Alliance Olympic Committee

Post  Ireland Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:41 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Ireland wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Ireland wrote:
(WAOC) World Alliance Olympic Committee - Page 7 Logo_711
How about this?

Eurussia objects to this as it doesn't contain the Olympic Rings.
Objection noted. Are you participating in the olympics.

Of course.
Thank you
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:16 am

Eurussia....the Olympics will be held in Astana....so, New Tarajan has the right to choose its own symbol for the Olympics. We will put the circles up to the logos.
Your objection is noted. Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:22 am

New Tarajan wrote:Eurussia....the Olympics will be held in Astana....so, New Tarajan has the right to choose its own symbol for the Olympics. We will put the circles up to the logos.

We do not object because it will be held in Astana, we object because the most important symbol of the Olympics is missing. In real life, all Olympic logos are always seen in every Olympic hosting cities.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:24 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:Eurussia....the Olympics will be held in Astana....so, New Tarajan has the right to choose its own symbol for the Olympics. We will put the circles up to the logos.

We do not object because it will be held in Astana, we object because the most important symbol of the Olympics is missing. In real life, all Olympic logos are always seen in every Olympic hosting cities.
The rings are the symbol for the Olympics Committee and thus will be seen in Astana but the logo is for the Astana olympics.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:13 am

Ireland wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

The rings are the symbol for the Olympics Committee and thus will be seen in Astana but the logo is for the Astana olympics.

Yes, but since it is Olympics, the rings must be seen. Just check all real life Olympic events.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:32 am

Some Olympic Symbols don't have the five rings. Ireland posted some of them.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:34 am

Ireland wrote:
(WAOC) World Alliance Olympic Committee - Page 7 4288356602_7a58c100e8
I propose that this becomes the official Headquarters of the WAOC

Yes!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:33 am

New Tarajan wrote:The government of New Tarajan will immediately begin preparations for the incoming games.
Due the lack of specification of a precise date for them, we wish to propose the 30 June - 4 July.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:07 am

Don't worry Ireland, I remember! Very Happy

Only one thing: can you please send me the file of the logo?
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:03 am

To everyone participating to the Olympics.

Since these days I'm terribly busy with a personal problem (a friend of mine is ill), I wish to inform that the Games will be closed not the 4th but the 7th of July, when the closing ceremony will take place and all the results of the Games will be delivered.

Thank you for your patience, and sorry for any inconvenience.

EDIT:

OOC: I'll try to deliver the results of all the Olympic competitions as soon as possible here on this topic.

EDIT: I wish to inform all the Members that the results are actually under scrutiny of the judges. They'll be submitted here as soon as the checks will end. Thank you once again and sorry for any inconvenience.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atanosia Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:05 am

The nation of Atanosia wishes to join the Olympic Committee.
Atanosia
Atanosia
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:32 am

Scouting wishes to petition to take the Chairman position over this Committee and begin the games! We hereby petition the President of the WASC, as there is currently no governing body over the Committee. Thank You.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:18 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:Scouting wishes to petition to take the Chairman position over this Committee and begin the games! We hereby petition the President of the WASC, as there is currently no governing body over the Committee. Thank You.

Do you prefer to amend the law creating this Olympic organization to start with?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:21 pm

I think we need to restart this,
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Empire of Russia wrote:I think we need to restart this,

Yeah this will bring cooperation and friendship to more and more nations.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Empire of Russia wrote:I think we need to restart this,

Yeah this will bring cooperation and friendship to more and more nations.

And peace. Well hopefully.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:Scouting wishes to petition to take the Chairman position over this Committee and begin the games! We hereby petition the President of the WASC, as there is currently no governing body over the Committee. Thank You.

Do you prefer to amend the law creating this Olympic organization to start with?

I will evaluate the existing organization and then create a proposal for an official WA Olympic Committee. This process may take a couple-few days.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:33 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

I will evaluate the existing organization and then create a proposal for an official WA Olympic Committee. This process may take a couple-few days.

Just for an update, I'm still interested, just a little busy IRL and haven't had a ton of time. I will still be working on this.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7