World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moscow Peace Summit

+20
Snarfian Federation
UnitedStatesOfScouting
England and Wales
The Holy Empire of Artite
Muchos Estados Unidos
Kingdom of Scottlands
Apepistan
Yellasia
New-Zealand
Ivania
Ireland
Kaevi
Havenburgh
Empire of Articmainia
Europe and Asia
Dromoda
New Tarajan
Federation of Antanares
Imperial Tokugawa
Great Eurussia
24 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 Empty Re: Moscow Peace Summit

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:23 am

Crown Prince of the Holy Empire of Artite

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 53a54b8381daa5526a24ff584557ceec

His Imperial Majesty, Prince William Niston

"Thank you for the invitation to the Moscow Peace Summit, I am Emperor Constantine's younger brother. I will be negotiating with the Chinese on this very sensitive matter, hopefully they will not insult me. I have brought with me a representative of the Imperial Court, Lord Oliver Franz. He will also discuss alongside me with the Chinese.

Now shall I get down to business by stating the terms of surrender for the Chinese. One they will change their attitude toward Artite immediately, the hostile threats from a nation who preaches peace with a gun behind their back is not very trustworthy. Second, they will cease their support of North Korreaa's nuclear program and aim for more humanitarian support so that his ally is not dead and that the Korean people are safe and thought of above their supreme leaders criminal ideals of constructing a nuclear program. Which no doubt is an aim to acquire nuclear capable weapons of mass destruction. Thirdly, they will turn their military into a self defense force only capable of operating with in China China territorial waters and borders. Fourth, is that they will continue to make war reparation payments to Xolox however the treaty itself will be revised between the two nations. Lastly, they will recall their navy from international waters before the Imperial Navy catch up to them and kill every last Chinese sailor and marine on board Chinese warships. These are my proposals. I do not belive Lord Franz has anything to say so let us continue with the counter terms from the Chinese.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 Empty Eurussian Vice Chancellor

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:13 pm

Vice Chancellor of Great Eurussia

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 Dmitry_Medvedev_s_interview_with_CNN_2013_01_27

His Excellency, Dmitry Medvedev

"Your Majesty, it is nice to meet you. And indeed I agree, we should get down to business. And let me share to you our position on your views.

1) We prefer not to mention the term 'surrender' as it makes this negotiations useless.

2) With regards to China supporting DPRK's nuclear program, indeed must be stopped and must be focused on humanitarian aid for the people. However, we believe that the moves in the Security Council imposing sanctions on North Korreaa and China China would serve that purpose. But I still wish to hear the side of President Xi.

3) Forcing China China to convert its military into a self defense force is something we prefer to leave on the Chinese to decide as we respect both of your sovereignty.

4) We object to revising the Washington Peace Treaty since it has already secured the non-aggression principle among all the signatories of that Treaty. Amending it will not be resolved here but would need another long and exhausting negotiations among all the countries involved on that Treaty.

5) And on your request for the Chinese to withdraw from 'international waters' on our belief is unfair since everyone has the rights to use international waters under the WA Territorial Waters Act. And we believe it is in our interest for both of your navies to withdraw.

May we hear your opinions President Xi?"
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:29 pm

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would like to send Ambassador Lord Muhtar Tenger as an observer to the Peace Summit.  
Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 Kazakh_1869790c
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:54 am

"Welcome Premier Li and Ambassador Muhtar Tenger on the Moscow Peace Summit! We are very pleased and honored by your presence. On the regards of the on-going dialogue, we wish to hear the views of China China on the position of Prince William of Artite.

On the other hand, the Eurussian Government expressed grave disappointment to the Aritian Government for attacking China China for causing real and obvious aggression against their innocent people. For that matter, we cannot blame the People's Liberation Army for retaliating. However, we reiterate our position to give way to peace.

On that note, if China China and Artite are really and truly for peace, both of your militaries should halt their hostilities for the sake of the innocent Arititans and Chinese. We also request and urge your governments to reign on your misguided allies to avoid further hostilities."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:25 am

Vice President of the Republic of Scottlands
Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 319px-Nicola_Sturgeon_2
Madame Nicola

"Greetings gentlemen. I come here to represent the new people of the Republic of Scottlands. This is the first time we send a representative in a high profile meeting of world leaders. We are very much hoping we can contribute to peace talks."
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:36 am

"Welcome Vice President Nicola of Scottlands. Your presence will have a great impact on this dialogue of peace. Now Premier Li, may we seek your position to the following demands of the Artitian Government?

1) Signing of a non-aggression pact and avoidance of insulting reference to one another
2) China China will withdraw support to the DPRK Nuclear Programs
3) China China will support humanitarian aid for the DPRK people
4) Convert the China China military into a self defense force
5) Continue to pay reparations to Xolox
6) Recall of your China China navy from North Korreaa

Please make a comprehensive view that will be understable by all."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:47 pm

El Vice Presidente Joenas Biden

"I am here to represent El Presidente Baracks Omama on invitation of Great Eurussia to attend this peace talks. With our problems in Ebola V2 virus, we hope for peace so we can focus on finding cure on this deadly disease."
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:16 am

"Without further do, the Eurussian Government proposes this draft peace treaty which we hope will be acceptable to both the Holy Empire of Artite and the People's Republic of China China."

* The aides each leader then hands over a sealed folder containing the draft *

Moscow Treaty of Peace between the People's Republic of China China, the Holy Empire of Artite, the Republic of Scottlands, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan, the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, and the Empire of Great Eurussia

(The Moscow Peace Treaty)

1) All Parties agree not to declare war with each other.

2) Artite and China China agree to withdraw their forces.

3) Artite and China China agree to issue a public apology for one another.

4) Artite and China China agree to peacefully resolve any of their disputes.

5) Artite and China China agree to provide aid to famine-stricken North Korreaans.

6) Artite and China China agree not to support any North Korreaan nuclear program.

7) All Parties agree that any Party that violates any provision hereof have the right to seek for reparations and damages through an international arbitrary mechanism.

8) All Parties agree to have Eurussia, Scottlands, Apepistan, and Muchos Estados Unidos as the guarantors, safekeepers, and enforcers of this Peace Treaty.

Signatories

Crown Prince of the Holy Empire of Artite
Vice President of the Republic of Scottlands
Premier of the People's Republic of China China
Ambassador of the United Kingdoms of Apepistan
Vice President of the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos

"Your Excellencies and Your Highnesses, let us know your views so we could reach an amicable settlement to end the China-Artitian War."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:55 am

looking at the paper and frowning that this little piece of paper was going to determine the outcome of the war. His attention changed completely when his aide hands him a direct communique from his older brother. On it made him frown even more. These negotiations were never going to work and China China would not follow these rules no matter what. Standing up and sliding the communique to the Vice Chancellor, Prince William bowed his head.

"I am sorry to inform you that The Holy Empire of Artite will not concede to any peace, but we will concede to an armistice between the People's Republic of China China and The Holy Empire of Artite. On that piece of paper you have there, states the terms of armistice between our two belligerent countries.

1)China China and Artite will respect each others continental borders and will not cross them unless the other violates this rule. This will ensure that there is no direct contact between our two states. This will not affect free trade to other nations in Arcadia or Asia But a strict sea and air route will be followed by both nations if trade does lead both nations into each others continental borders.

2)China China will not support the D.P.R.K Nuclear Program at all, with or with out sanctions on the D.P.R.K. Artite deems it necessary to make it a point that those who support a regime that only cares about their own ambitions over the lives of their own people are also violating human rights indirectly.

3)Artite and China China agree to send aid to D.P.R.K, however no military equipment or military styled technology is allowed to be sent from either state.

4)China China will respect all other states in the WA and call them by their respective titles when dealing with them via communique, meeting, or any other form of communication.

5)Artite and China China will recall all military assets from current conflict zones, and also apologize publicly

6)China China will reduce their own nuclear arsenal significantly, this should be followed by course of the conflict between Xolox and China China. Artite has labeled China China an enemy of the world who can not be trusted.

Gentlemen and ladies these are the terms of armistice between Artite and China China. any violation of this will lead to ultimate war between the two before mentioned states. I now must take my leave my brother has ordered that Artite withdraw from the peace summit. All other forms of communication between Artite and China China will come through Eurussia. Those terms are the terms we agree to to achieve "peace". Good day my fellow dignitaries."

Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:57 am

"Your Excellencies, I am greatly disappointed by the attitude of this Artitian prince. Despite all our efforts, this young man had the guts to disrespect us here? This is very undiplomatic.

We will issue a public statement declaring that Prince Wiliam as a persona non grata in the Eurussian Empire. At least all of us now have seen who the real warmongerer between Artite and China China. I believe there is no reason to honor or even consider the demands of the Artitian Government.

Premier Li, may we know your position on the draft treaty?"
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:26 am

The Republic of Scottlands support the peace Treaty it is fair for the two Parties. Artite should be condemned for causing the war and then do not want to compromise.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:49 am

Lord Franz, Lord of the  Imperial Court of Artite

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 John_Inglis,_Lord_Glencorse

Coughing a little,

"You must forgive the young leadership of an old Empire. Artite will not be withdrawing from the peace summit, however the Crown Prince will no longer be in attendance. I will speak in his stead. The terms of the armistice still stand however, the terms of our armistice is basically the same terms of the peace negotiation however restricts even more how China China and Artite will come into contact with each other to avoid further conflict. However the Chinese-Artite War will not be fully over until China China ceases to exist, though I am sure that the Holy Empire of Artite can outlive the Chinese state."

Lord Franz sighed at the mess left for him by the younger strength before smarts leadership, but he served the Emperor with an undying love and loyalty so he would clean the mess up best he could.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:30 pm

"After a long and decisive negotiations, we appreciate your acceptance of our proposed Peace Treaty Premier Li. You have shown us China China's commitment to peace.

Now may we hear the position of Lord Franz for Artite?"
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:11 pm

El Vice Presidente Joenas Biden

"It is sad to say that our El Presidente Baracks Omama has been infected with Ebola V2 Virus and he knows that he will die soon so I am now tasked as the President of Muchos Estados Unidos. And I support peace treaty of Great Eurussia."
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:27 am

"Before I say yes to anything I need to know if the Chinese are signing the armistice provided by Artite or the peace treaty provided by Eurussia. I have signed the armistice, I am only waiting confirmation between the two documents at to which one China China is prepared to sign."

Lord Franz glared at the Chinese however quickly turned his expression and began to have a gentle more welcoming look.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:34 pm

"We believe that the Chinese has accepted our proposed treaty of peace and we hope Artite accepts the same terms to bring closure to your tensions now that diplomacy has toned down rhetoric from both sides."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 Empty SPECIAL DIALOGUE BETWEEN THE ZARISTIC LEAGUE OF TRADE AND THE WORLD TRADE UNION

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:24 pm

*   MOSCOW PEACE SUMMIT  *

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 4950099316_a107d1a9fd_b_blog_main_horizontal

Special Dialogue between the Zaristic League of Trade & the World Trade Union
Moscow, Eurussia

NOTE: This is exclusive to the leaders and representatives of the member states of both the Zaristic League of Trade and the World Trade Union. However, to promote further peace and understanding, other countries may send their high level representatives to act as observers who can also share their views and opinions. Thank you!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:27 pm

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 President_Nazarbayev_first_original

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan will send ambassador Lord Muhtar Tenger to the summit.
We will wait until the arrival of the other states' delegations before stating our points.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 Empty Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Eurussian Ambassador to the World Trade Union

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 Trutnev

His Excellency, Yury Trutnev

"Being the mediator of this dialogue between the Zaristic League of Trade and the World Trade Union, I am honored to welcome you all in Moscow, Great Eurussia!"
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Atlantica sends Vice Grand Admiral Jones as there representative to the summit.

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 220px-10
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:27 am

United States of Scouting Sends Secretary of State, Johnathan McClure to Observe Talks

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 Schafe10
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:21 am

The President of the Republic of Scottlands
The President Alexander Salmon

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 Alex-salmond
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 Empty Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:47 am

Eurussian Ambassador to the World Trade Union

Moscow Peace Summit - Page 7 Trutnev

His Excellency, Yury Trutnev

"Let us begin gentlemen. May we hear first the sentiments from the Zaristic League of Trade."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:25 pm

We'd like to bring 3 points to clarification that make the WTU-ZAR relations troublesome. These are the following:

I. The WTU leadership said that the organisation will rival ZAR, but ZAR members can join aswell. Which one is it then?
The Republic of Scottlands have clearly stated both, and the two contradict themselves:
Republic of Scottlands wrote:
The Republic of Scottlands founded the World Trade Union to promote global trade without barriers. This will rival the ZAR [...]

Apepistan wrote:I'm interested, but I have a couple of questions:
1.) All is free to join - So ZAR member nations can join too? [...]

1) Yes everyone! [...]

We would like if the WTU leadership would make up its mind and finally decide on the matter, or at least give a clear statement about it.

II. WTU and its members are constantly referring to ZAR as a military organisation. This is not true and is degrading to the organisation and insulting to its members. ZAR does not have an own navy, thus it is not a military organisation, neither is it a military alliance like SHAD, for example. It is a coalition of states who created a free and secure trade zone. Member states defend their own trade ships if the situation requires them to. Are our nations not allowed to defend their own citizens and property if they're threatened, or else we'll be called warmongers? This is simply diplomatical mud throwing.

This will rival the ZAR that is not just focus on trade but wars which is not good for our economy. The World Trade Union will promote trade with or without war for the people.

III. There is the case where a ZAR trade ship was attacked and sunk by an unknown aggressor. ZAR had its suspicions that the attacker might have been a ship of a WTU member. When ZAR turned to the WTU to discuss this matter, we received further insults, and not even the slightest sign of respect, or willingness to discuss a rather serious issue. Simple facts showing us that there is no way the attacker could have been a WTU would've been enough, but this response led to further suspicions from our side.

Apepistan wrote:The United Kingdoms of Apepistan requests that the WTU sends representatives to a meeting with the ZAR leadership to clear recent issues, mainly:

- The suspected attack of a ZAR trade ship by a WTU member.
- The diplomatic insults of WTU against ZAR and its members.
- The contradictory statements WTU leadership is making.

ZAR would gladly host the meeting for clearing these issues, but if a nation neutral to both WTU and ZAR will volunteer to do so, that is also acceptable. Telegram the Azotakzian ZAR representatives for the details, as they are the Head of the ZAR Court.

Thank you in advance.

The WTU rejects all your accusations. They are all lies. We will not attend any meeting with any ZAR country because of your accusations.

We, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan sincerely hope that this time the Republic of Scottlands will actually take part in the discussion and not regard facts as lies, and questions as accusations.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Let me be clear in behalf of the great World Trade Union. #1 The world has nothing to confuse with this because ZAR being a militaristic organization is the one treating WTU as a rival. I only mean rival as analysis of influence and not meaning to compete to ZAR that is why all is welcome. #2 defending each other in an organization is an alliance without the word alliance. Whatever explanation if ZAR is not a military organization, why bother to defend each other? #3 Time and time again, ZAR is always very suspicious of WTU members to the point that our ships are accused of sinking their ships. They never had any evidence to support such lies.

ZAR must be thankful WTU is spending time with them here in this meeting despite all the problems that is created by ZAR itself.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next