World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

+4
Muchos Estados Unidos
Great Eurussia
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Shockwave
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox Empty Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:38 am

Wirbanskia is Against
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:41 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:I am requesting again the WASC to reconsider its position and support the measure to force Xolox into arbitration. You all want the truth but you are not believing me. Since the first Korean war Xolox has kept our dictator and gave him a good life and I am not sure if he was in prison Because we always ask him to give us back Kim Jong un to face trial to give justice to our people but he just give us insults and refuse to give him back. Then the new war happened where they declared invasion of New Korrea. And a proof that he declared war just to get my lands here is the treaty they created and do not want to be changed but I did not sign. 

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t752p60-konzbator-peace-summit#27481

I see no reason why WASC should not vote in favor to see the truth.

This case is dismissed. You cannot post a second request for Compulsory Arbitration.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:45 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:I am requesting again the WASC to reconsider its position and support the measure to force Xolox into arbitration. You all want the truth but you are not believing me. Since the first Korean war Xolox has kept our dictator and gave him a good life and I am not sure if he was in prison Because we always ask him to give us back Kim Jong un to face trial to give justice to our people but he just give us insults and refuse to give him back. Then the new war happened where they declared invasion of New Korrea. And a proof that he declared war just to get my lands here is the treaty they created and do not want to be changed but I did not sign. 

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t752p60-konzbator-peace-summit#27481

I see no reason why WASC should not vote in favor to see the truth.

This case is dismissed. You cannot post a second request for Compulsory Arbitration.

The WA Presidency brings the prematurely dismissed motion of the Vice Presidency back to the floor for voting of the Security Council which involved a motion coming from the Republic of New Korrea.

With all due respect to the Vice Presidency, only the SC can decide on the fate of a compulsory arbitration request of any sovereign state and as well as with fellow member states of the Security Council. It is a privilege granted to all sovereign states of the world regardless of it could be repeatitive nor annoying nor treated as nuisance and on the case of New Korrea and Xolox, the former brought different grounds on its first compulsory arbitration and the second compulsory arbitration request which is under this current deliberation.

Hence, with due process observed and with all complete transparency and in full accordance to all existing laws of the WA, the motion can now be debated and voted again within five (5) days. Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox Empty Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:19 am

MEU is favour.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:26 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:MEU is favour.
Why are you still in favor? I thought we were done with this...

You aren't trying very hard to end our war.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:34 am

Xolox wrote:

MEU, I think he is trying to tell you note to vote in favor or else his invasion of your country will continue. He is threatening you in front of the WASC!
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:35 am

FOR
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:50 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Xolox wrote:

MEU, I think he is trying to tell you note to vote in favor or else his invasion of your country will continue. He is threatening you in front of the WASC!

I think if you can barely understand English yourself, you shouldn't be trying to interpret it for other people. I was saying that he implied he would stop antagonizing me in the WA and he apologized for doing it in the past if I would stop invading him. Now, he isn't really holding up his end of the bargain and although I haven't push my invasion forward, I haven't officially called it off and I see no reason to if he isn't going to stick to his promises.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:56 am

Xolox wrote:
Xolox wrote:

I think if you can barely understand English yourself, you shouldn't be trying to interpret it for other people. I was saying that he implied he would stop antagonizing me in the WA and he apologized for doing it in the past if I would stop invading him. Now, he isn't really holding up his end of the bargain and although I haven't push my invasion forward, I haven't officially called it off and I see no reason to if he isn't going to stick to his promises.

See? You still intend to invade him while you trying to avoid your cases the best way you could. If you are sp brave in attacking and invading countries, why become too afraid to face the courts?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:02 am

Xolox wrote:
Xolox wrote:

I am just voting to help both of you to finish your problems by this court case so everything will be over. I am not voting in favor just because I am support New Korrea against you No. But to clarify things up, are you threatening to invade me? We dont have non-aggression pact and I have no assurance of Xolox not attacking us but I do hold to your words.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:11 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:
Xolox wrote:
Xolox wrote:

I am just voting to help both of you to finish your problems by this court case so everything will be over. I am not voting in favor just because I am support New Korrea against you No. But to clarify things up, are you threatening to invade me? We dont have non-aggression pact and I have no assurance of Xolox not attacking us but I do hold to your words.

I am not threatening to invade you, I already am. I have halted my movements because of your promises to quit antagonizing me in the WASC(which you are breaking, so maybe I should resume them) but I never agreed to withdraw my forces because the peace summit ended before we could make an official agreement. If you wish, I can reopen the summit in Xarax to handle our differences separately from Korrea.

And you say you vote in favor to "help both of [us] to finish [our] problems," but that would be accomplished just as quickly by voting against. When this fails, Korrea will start another, it doesn't matter because the same would happen if it passed and he didn't get the verdict he wanted. Because of Korrea's nature, he will keep posting these, and apparently Eurussia will keep letting him, until I am punished to an extent which he sees fit, which, in my opinion, seems against the idea of the WASC.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:26 am

So you mean you are still at my doorstep waiting for any of my wrong move and invade me? So you are still at war with me when I did no wrong to you? I thought all along that I am not part of your invasions of New Korrea and still you intend to invade me? As promised I stopped antagonizing you and in fact I have withdrawn my objection for your WASC seat. I am also open to go to Xarax and discuss our differenced together even if I think wE do not have.

If I voted against now, New Korrea will file another and this will never stop. I want to help you both. I know you can defend yourself so I voted in favour of this so you could both finally face to face and throw evidence against each other. And I think you have nothing to fear if he did not get the verdict he want because he cannot file another case of the same reasons against you. So I am just helping the two of you and I advice you to have a Face to face battle in court. You have my support.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:29 am

If my understanding of "compulsory arbitration" is correct, MEU is actually doing nothing wrong. From what I can gather, compulsory arbitration (commonly used for labor disputes) is essentially the same as bringing in a third party or some form of mediator to solve things for the two involved nations. If that's the case, MEU is in fact demonstrating his want to see some kind of resolution to this conflict.

Unless we have an otherwise specific definition for "Compulsory Arbitration", New Rhodinia is also in favor.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:48 am

New Rhodinia wrote:If my understanding of "compulsory arbitration" is correct, MEU is actually doing nothing wrong. From what I can gather, compulsory arbitration (commonly used for labor disputes) is essentially the same as bringing in a third party or some form of mediator to solve things for the two involved nations. If that's the case, MEU is in fact demonstrating his want to see some kind of resolution to this conflict.

Unless we have an otherwise specific definition for "Compulsory Arbitration", New Rhodinia is also in favor.

You have the correct definition, but neither of you understand that there will not be a resolution to the conflict unless it is the one NK wants. Eurussia said that NK can keep posting the same request over and over if he doesn't get what he wants, so if this compulsory arbitration passes and the verdict that NK wants is not given, he will start another case. I will not face that case, he will start another compulsory arbitration and it will all happen over and over again. It is easier just to stop the cycle in this stage.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:07 am

He's going to repeat it whether or not it ends here. If this fails, another pops up. If my experience on the Internet has taught me anything, it's that anyone that seems to set up a constant will not follow through and will tire of it eventually. It's just a meter of sticking it out and enduring; you can do it, Xolox, I believe in you!
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:55 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:He's going to repeat it whether or not it ends here. If this fails, another pops up. If my experience on the Internet has taught me anything, it's that anyone that seems to set up a constant will not follow through and will tire of it eventually. It's just a meter of sticking it out and enduring; you can do it, Xolox, I believe in you!

Finally you are in favor!!
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:55 pm

Not because I hate Xolox and love you, but because I want to see an end to this. I don't care if Xolox needs a slap on the wrist or you do, but I want both of you punished in some way for dragging this as far as you have.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:47 am

This is bull$&@/. Never the less, scouting is against.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenarea Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:37 am

Abstain.
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:01 pm

Serenarea wrote:Abstain.

You should go in favor.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:01 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:This is bull$&@/. Never the less, scouting is against.

Why against? Too protective of Xolox?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:26 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:This is bull$&@/. Never the less, scouting is against.

I'm protective of all of the people you're sending a witch hunt after, Xolox Included.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:30 pm

I'm protective of all of the people you're sending a witch hunt after, Xolox Included.

I thought you are a person of law but seeing you are too protective of imperialists and depriving Korreans of the right in law to make cases, it is disappointing. You are not a true person of law.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:32 pm

I thought you are a person of law but seeing you are too protective of imperialists and depriving Korreans of the right in law to make cases, it is disappointing. You are not a true person of law.

Can't wait for the witch hunt to begin against me.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:34 pm

Can't wait for the witch hunt to begin against me.

This is not witch hunt. This is pursuit of justice. I cannot believe this is coming from you. What a great disappointment.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next