World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Rejected) World Fishing Ban

+5
The Holy Empire of Artite
Trinity Sector
Kingdom of Ireland
Shockwave
DPRNK
9 posters

Go down

(Rejected) World Fishing Ban Empty (Rejected) World Fishing Ban

Post  DPRNK Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:11 am

This is to protect the life of beings in the seas outside the territorial seas of countries. This is what we call as the WORLD FISHING BAN.

1) There should be no fishing activity on international waters only on territorial waters of countries.
2) Any country can arrest fishermen they caught fishing in international waters.
3) There should be no oil or gas exploration in international waters only on territorial waters of countries.
4) Any country can stop exploration of other countries if they caught them in international waters.
5) Countries should also be fined $1000000 dollars for every violations and $1000000 per kilo of fish caught and $1000000 per litre of gas or oil drilled illegally.
6) My proposal protects the seas so that only territorial waters can be exploited and all the fishes in international waters will be safe and will go to territorial waters if there are no fish anymore in territorial waters.
7) My proposal will give the world continuous supply of fish and stop countries from fishing in not their territories.

Please support.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Rejected) World Fishing Ban Empty Re: (Rejected) World Fishing Ban

Post  Shockwave Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:24 am

Wirbanskia is Against this proposed law will greatly diminish the world economy.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:33 am

Wirbanskia wrote:Wirbanskia is Against this proposed law will greatly diminish the world economy.

How? I am helping the world to have many fish supplies because of protecting international waters and their fishes.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:15 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:Wirbanskia is Against this proposed law will greatly diminish the world economy.

How? I am helping the world to have many fish supplies because of protecting international waters and their fishes.
This is only going to worsen the economy by dictating where private companies, world governments, and regular people are able to fish.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:41 am

I think it would be better to put a quota on it. Not an out right ban.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:22 am

Why?
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:16 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:This is to protect the life of beings in the seas outside the territorial seas of countries. This is what we call as the WORLD FISHING BAN.

1) There should be no fishing activity on international waters only on territorial waters of countries.
2) Any country can arrest fishermen they caught fishing in international waters.
3) There should be no oil or gas exploration in international waters only on territorial waters of countries.
4) Any country can stop exploration of other countries if they caught them in international waters.
5) Countries should also be fined $1000000 dollars for every violations and $1000000 per kilo of fish caught and $1000000 per litre of gas or oil drilled illegally.
6) My proposal protects the seas so that only territorial waters can be exploited and all the fishes in international waters will be safe and will go to territorial waters if there are no fish anymore in territorial waters.
7) My proposal will give the world continuous supply of fish and stop countries from fishing in not their territories.

Please support.

He is trying to propose these ideas so they get passed and he can say that he contributed to the World Alliance. He is only doing this because some one called him out on it. Plus this document is poorly worded and down right insults the intelligence of all WASC members here.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:38 am

For those wishing to make conversation about WASC matters but are not on the SC please initiate conversation here> https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t723-wasc-global-discussions
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Empire of Russia wrote:I think it would be better to put a quota on it. Not an out right ban.

What do you suggest?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Rejected) World Fishing Ban Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:31 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:This is to protect the life of beings in the seas outside the territorial seas of countries. This is what we call as the WORLD FISHING BAN.

Please support.

The legislative proposal may now be debated within three (3) days.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:08 pm

Please support.

The Eurussian Government commends the intentions and objectives of the proposal. But, we are against a total ban on fishing and energy exploration over international waters since it is an international domain and must be utilized for the benefit of all nations. But we are in favor if it is an international regulation mechanism.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:38 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:

Please support.

The legislative proposal may now be debated within three (3) days.

This may now be voted within two (2) days.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(Rejected) World Fishing Ban Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:38 pm

Eurussia is against.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:02 am

As stated before, Wirbanskia is Against
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:15 am

FOR I forgot to attend to my proposal.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:13 am

Against
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:37 am

Against
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenarea Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:01 pm

Abstain
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Please support.

With the outcome of 1-1-4, the proposal has been officially rejected.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down