World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WA International News Network

+29
Shahrani
UK of Ireland and Italy
Verboria
Locklandia
I.S.I.S
Trinity Sector
Kingdom of Scottlands
England and Wales
Corinthos
Kingdom of Ireland
Great Eurussia
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Nentos
Ontenberg
Shockwave
Lonbonia
Eldslandet
Kansas
Togana
Snarfian Federation
Muchos Estados Unidos
Kuwait
The Republic of Veda
Corralejo
Dosh Semiw
Serenarea
SHDKZ
Marscida
West Phoenicia
33 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

WA International News Network - Page 3 Empty Re: WA International News Network

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:31 am

A civilian Scott raises flag in Ushten Island and another during games watched by Lord Cameron

The Scottish Government was shocked and disappointed to learn that a local Scottish citizen has raised the National Flag of the Kingdom of Scottlands in Ushten Island (Gibraltar Island in Eurussia) without permission from Scottlands. But the government say that this show that people are aware and know the truth about Scottland's historic claim on the Ushten Island which Eurussia is refusing to return to the Kingdom. The Secretary of Historical Claims say that his department has nothing to do with the flag raising. Another incident was during the Tennis Games where Prime Minister Lord Cameron is watching in a private trip to the Ushten Island to support the tennis team he admires. Because he is a world leader, a private citizen take the chance of media camera and displayed the National Flag behind the Prime Minister. Despite that, the Prime Minister cannot be reached for comments.

WA International News Network - Page 3 Article-0-1EF80CB100000578-765_634x495
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

WA International News Network - Page 3 Empty Scouting News Network

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:50 am

Scouting Forces on 'Reserve'

Following deployment in Eurussian bases and the heavy advance of Eurussian troops, Scouting's Military has been put on reserve/stand-by at Eurussian bases, awaiting use in case of a drawback in the campaign. Resources sent over by the Scouting Government are still unknown at this time and we expect to know only in the case that Scouting forces are deployed to combat. Scouting News Network will keep the world informed on this Developing story.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:48 am

Breaking: Ireland Declares War on Terrorism; Rebel State 'Kuwait' secedes; Presidential Approval 73%();

Irish Forces land in Western Snarfia

WA International News Network - Page 3 Djibouticopter

In response to rising tensions in Snarfia, the Irish Parliament decided to step up the fight against terrorism. At 12 Noon today it approved a formal declaration of war against the terrorist group, SHDKZ. Which gives the President complete freedom on how he deploys troops. President Robinson has ordered the deployment of an additional 150,000 troops to the Duchy of Ossetia, and ordered the deployment of 380,000 troops to Western Snarfia to combat the SHDKZ Terrorists. The troops have been ordered to push back the terrorists while infiltrating any communication lines or supplies.

"Ireland must show it's determination to fight terrorism and defend her allies. As of late we have not shown this determination. Terrorism will only end when every nation on earth shows it's determination to see it end. Ireland too must take up this torch. Yesterday I asked Parliament to declare war on the SHDKZ. And today they gave me their approval. I have since ordered the deployment of an additional 150,000 troops to help the Eurussian Offensive in Northern and Eastern Snarfia and I have ordered the deployment of 400,000 troops to Western Snarfia. In order to launch our own offensive. I wish these brave men and women the best of luck and hope they make it home. In the name of the Almighty God and to defend all that we love so dear this must be done. Thank you an God Bless the United States of Ireland."

A Rebel State?

WA International News Network - Page 3 Rsz_wa11

For the first time in the history of Ireland a region has seceded. At 4:57 PM the Irish Government received word that a part of the southwestern region of the Nation had seceded forming Kuwait, formally The Republic of the Islamic State of Kuwait. This came as a surprise to the Irish Government as there had been no tensions in this region. Which is highly populated with Muslims. Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah has declared himself Emir of Kuwait. Taking the title His Highness Sheikh Sabah IV bin Ahmad Al-Sabah, Emir of the State of Kuwait, or simply Emir Sabah IV.

"Today we have created a new nation. A nation for all Muslims to freely practice their religion. We create a nation that abides by Islamic Principles but gives freedom to all people. Man, woman, Black, white. Muslim, non Muslim. All these people will be granted their rights within Kuwait, a Kingdom of Islam. We still to firmly establish that we do not support Jihad in any form. Islam in our eyes is a religion of peace. We have seceded because we must. It is time for Muslims to rise against the unjust treatment we face here in Ireland. The Irish are the real terrorists here. We shall fight them for our freedom. If need be we will take over all of Ireland. We are NOT a democracy we are a Kingdom under Allah!"

The map shown above is a visual representation of the country. What is in red is the region that seceded. The area in green is what Kuwait will target.

President Robinson gave a speech on the matter.

"I along with the rest of the nation, the rest of the Government is appalled at these actions. Kuwait insists we are the terrorists. But we are not. They insist that we have violated their rights but we have not. We have given them tier full rights. The only thing we have not allowed is Shariah Law which I fear is what will be implemented in Kuwait. They claim to have full rights for all. I say this is false. They just recently arrested thirteen teenagers for preaching about God. The largest mistake Kuwait made is threatening to take our nation over. We do not respond kindly to this. And we will not tolerate it. We will send these terrorists to hell where they belong!"
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Emir Abu Lakiptani calls Emir Sabah IV of Kuwait
WA International News Network - Page 3 03569100_8545_jpg_uuid_by_ZWxm_4_Ee_Ks_Nj2_Nncqi4g
Because of the successful spread of Islam for peace, a new Islamic nation is born and that is Kuwait. Because of this Emir Abu Lakiptani found an ally in the name of Allah and called Emir Sabah and discussed ISIS full support to their cause. Emir says Kuwait must be free from oppression forever. He promise support for the cause. Emir Abu Lakiptani wants to visit Kuwait and invited Emir Saba to visit ISIS to meet the true servants of God.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

WA International News Network - Page 3 Empty Eurussian News

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:50 pm

EU-IRISH COUNCIL MEETS ON KUWAIT

WA International News Network - Page 3 Great_eurussia__878670 WA International News Network - Page 3 Great_empire_of_ireland__242144

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that through the request of the Eurussian Government, the Eurussia-Ireland Council will convene to discuss the self-proclaimed and suprising secession of the Islamic State of Kuwait from the United States of Ireland. The ministry emphasized that the Eurussian Empire respects self-determination but not unlawful circumvention of constitutional laws. The Foreign Ministry said that it is yet to confer with the Irish officials if the necessary recognition would be necessary but insisted that if any political entity becomes a threat to the United States of Ireland, the Eurussian Empire is ready, capable, and willing to provide assistance in defending the national sovereignty and territory of Ireland.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Corralejo Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:01 am

Corralejo and Eurussia sign historical treaty
Fifty years of international isolation comes to an end

WA International News Network - Page 3 210
President Corazon shaking hands with Chancellor Putin

Moscow, Eurussia - President Corazon has signed the treaty of friendship with the Empire of Great Eurussia. Chancellor of Eurussia welcomed him to the White House where the treaty was signed.

With the signing of this already historic treaty, Corralejo re-enters the international stage as it leaves internation isolation behind. Both parties paid each other a lot of respect, Eurussia in particular with Chancellor Putin freeing up his tight schedule in these times of war. After the treaty was signed a short press conference was held in which both leaders showed their appreciation with the established treaty, allowing room for even closer participation in the future. After the press conference, both leaders moved to a private room where they spoke for another half hour. Alleged topics were the appointment of mutual ambassadors and the millitary conflict with SHDKZ.

Afterwards, President Corazon travelled to the Imperial Kremlin Palace were he was welcomed by Empress Elizabeth. After a brief speech and a press moment, President Corazon endowed the Empress with the Star in the Order of Our New Homeland. Another unique moment in Corralejoan history as the Empress became the first and up to now only foreigner to recieve the highest Corralejoan award.

President Corazon and his company will now make a trip across the Empire of Great Eurussia visiting the great archtictural landmarks and sights that the country holds. Amongst other things, the President will visit Lake Caspian and the adjacent Caspian Dam as well as the Green World Center Eurussia. The visit will be rounded off by paying respects to the grave of former Emperor George II.
Corralejo
Corralejo
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:11 am

ISIS recognize Kuwait as Islamic State - Emir
WA International News Network - Page 3 Mideast_Egypt_Iran_Horo2
Emir Abu Lakiptani announce his recognition of Kuwait as Islamic country in the middle of Eurussia bullying belittling small countries and new ones like Kuwait. We are here to help our brothers oppressed and we are here to defend them in anyway we can. I hope this will not affect the partnership of ISIS, Great Eurussia in fighting terrorist in Snarfia.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:23 pm

* MEU rejects Kuwait as a country *

President Miguel Fernandez say that he will not recognize another ISIS in the name of Kuwait. He warned that if Kuwait causes death in Ireland in pursuit of becoming a country, MEU will declare war.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:51 am

WA International News Network - Page 3 2011-03-08-10-30-32-1-miss-russia-2010-irina-antonenko-places-the-crown
-Irina Antonenko crowned first Miss World-

MISS WORLD
Irina Antonenko, Miss Eurussia and now Miss World has been crowned in Marscida after an elaborate international live event that saw the participation of six nations and their respective Miss.

"This first edition has been a success for Marscida" said Duke Roberto "Surely gave the image of a Marscida that is quick and is a good organizer, have a good welcoming system and also have...taste for mundane events of international relevance. I don't know how the rules of the manifestation are, but i hope that Marscida shall host even the next manifestation. Sure is that i am well aware of at least two or three international manifestations regarding music and cinemas... Even if Annalisa Reina, a young marscriàata that i admire, has lost, Marscida won. On the whole line. My congratulations goes to Irina Antonenko and hope good luck for being the Queen of Beauty of the entire world!"
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:26 pm

GLOBAL SECURITY EMERGENCY IN SNARFIA

WA International News Network - Page 3 20130615_CNP001_0

With the joint initiative of Scouting and Eurussia, the internal war of Snarfia with the SHDKZ Communist Terrorist Group has now captured the attention of the world with the WA Security Council declaring a Global Security Emergency over the Snarfian nation with SHDKZ as the major threat to international security subjecting the group in the internationally sanctioned military intervention in the country through the WA Peacekeeping Force, under the leadership of the Eurussian Government, as granted by the Security Council Presidency. The major international action officially taking place will boost the efforts of Eurussia and Snarfia and their allies as they bombard and takeover various strongholds of the SHDKZ in northern Snarfia now embattled against the overwhelming firepower of military powerful nations since the terrorist group engaged the Eurussian Navy east of the Duchy of Ossetia. With Moscow viewing the attempted invasion as an act of war, it retaliated against the SHDKZ Communist Terrorist Group in an unprecedented global scale.

EU-CORRALEJO FORGES BILATERAL TIES

WA International News Network - Page 3 Putin-correa-patino

With the first overseas and official State Visit of President Corazon of Corralejo in Moscow, the country has finally ended its decades of isolation and making its visit in Eurussia as its introduction to the world. He was warmly welcomed by the Eurussian Government and was formally welcomed by Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Elizabeth at the Imperial Kremlin Palace whom he also accorded with the Order of Our New Homeland, the first foreign leader recipient of the prestigious decoration of the country. Holding bilateral meetings and discussions with Chancellor Vladimir Putin at the White House, the two leaders inked their historic Treaty of Friendship sealing their diplomatic, economic, and security partnership. President Corazon also visited the headquarters of the Security Council in downtown Moscow and as well as the headquarters of the WA Peacekeeping Force, the WA Health Agency, and the WA Cultural Agency in Saint Petersburg. The three day State Visit of the President of Corralejo also involved various engagements with business leaders and as well as visits to various major infrastructure projects of the country to be used by the Corralejon Government as benchmark for its development and economic plans for their country. The historic visit was ended through a sumptuous State Banquet hosted by Empress Elizabeth at the imperial palace in honour of the President and his country and the friendship of the two nations.

EURUSSIA WINS MISS WORLD

WA International News Network - Page 3 Miss_russia4

In a historic moment for Eurussia, its candidate Ms. Irina Antonenko has brought home the crown for the international beauty competition as the first ever Miss World held in Marscida. She defeated the candidates from Scottlands, Snarfia, Corralejo, Ireland, and Marscida all vying for the coveted international title. With the historic victory, millions of fans from all over Eurussia are cheering for the Ms. Antonenko through online sites, forums, television polls, and other media to express their support for the representative of the Eurussian Empire. According to recent statements from the Eurussian Tourism Agency, the candidate of the country, if able to win the crown, would be named as the Ambassador of Tourism of the agency to represent the country in all cultural and tourism events all over the world during her reign as Miss World and even beyond.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:36 am

Atlantica to join the war on terror fully

WA International News Network - Page 3 Bundes11

WA International News Network - Page 3 Navy-v10

WA International News Network - Page 3 German11

With the international community intervening on the SHDKZ and with it becoming a Global Security Emergency. Not only will ATO be involved in the war but also Atlantica itself. With large amount of troops being deployed. The Senatorial Guard have also being placed on high alert throughout the nation. Bombing of areas under SHDKZ control have also commenced while the navy has also been deployed to handle naval threats of the SHDKZ. Atlantica will back up any of its allies or members of NATO and ATO.

New VTOL aircraft?

Old designs were found within the hall of records for an advanced VTOL aircraft, interested, the senate have decided to build prototype versions of the aircraft and test them within the rural areas of the nation. Who knows how this project will unfold.

WA International News Network - Page 3 Tumblr11
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:04 pm

GIP and Royalist Party enters Coalition for people

Because of shared values and interests converging together, the two growing aggressive parties of the World alliance has joined forces to promote the true and real values and beliefs for the good of nations and more people. They are not against westernization ideals but they are against using this ideals as a means to advance political agenda of other parties. That is why they are joining hands to make the WASC more people interactive and more inclusive to everyone and reform the system of elitist in the region. They promote religion as a means of peace to counter the western propaganda of making religions as a means to corrupt the so called western democracy which is full of capitalism and elitism destroying societies and equality of all.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:58 am

WA International News Network - Page 3 Maroni-2-12
-The Duke of Marscida celebrates the announcement of the WASC-

SOVEREIGNITY ACT PASSES

"The world is free" said Roberto "With this act nations gains sovereignity over their lands and shall not be judged for how they handle THEIR problems, issues and advantages. The world is not the same to anyone. Just as our laws are unacceptable by someone, they cannot force their view because they got a seat and can think that they can dictate whatever.

WA International News Network - Page 3 163207466-4bd63a50-caf4-4ba9-b0a2-846b8a883dc1
-The envelope containing the Sovereignity Act before being presented to the WASC-

It was a bet, for sure. To go against that èlitit system that favoured few in spite of the many that had neither the right to make their voices heard even in order to protect their national interests. The world has become a better place. For us all.

The real triumph comes if we look at the situation: the bill has been approved without modifications of sort. This is an overwhelming victory.

Sure is that, ok, now we are free. But thanks to the Sovereignity Front, result of the shared goals of two parties that could have been labeled as opposite, now we can fix and refine this act. Like emproving the party-system.

It has been a long day, now let's go rest... a new sun shall light our paths, tomorrow."

-Interview of Roberto, Duke of Marscida at the Microphones of Curiéehr24-
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Corralejo Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:56 pm

President Corazon to visit the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos

WA International News Network - Page 3 Pena-n10

Washington D.C. - After the recent historical treaty signing between Eurussia and Corralejo, president Corazon has planned a string of international visits travelling to Muchos Estados Unidos this week. In the coming weeks, the president, accompanied by foreign minister Moniz will also visit Serenarea and the Trinity Sector.

Corazon was welcomed by president of the MEU, Miguel Fernandez. The two took the time to answer questions by the press and signed a treaty of friendship in front of the cameras. Both leaders identified the many similiarites between the two nations which formed the basis of the treaty. Afterwards, foreign minister Moniz introduced Carlos Gonzalez, the ambassador to-be for Corralejo in the MEU. Gonzalez, with his roots in the MEU, proved to be the perfect candidate for the job. After the official part, both leaders engaged in talks behind closed doors, allegedly adressing the conflict in Snarfia and economical engagements.

Corazon will stay in the MEU for two more days, leading a trade mission to encourage trade between the MEU and Corralejo. Afterwards he will leave for the Federation of Serenarea to finalize and sign yet another treaty of friendship.
Corralejo
Corralejo
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:05 am

EU SUMMONS ISLAMIC STATES ENVOY

WA International News Network - Page 3 12terror-articleLarge

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed today that it has summoned the Ambassador of the Islamic States to Great Eurussia, based in Moscow, to explain the recent pronouncements of the Emir of the Islamic States and express concern on their government's possibility of using force for territorial expansion. On the other hand, despite all the issues troubling their bilateral relations in recent times, the Foreign Ministry said that it is still willing to assist the Islamic States in achieving its development plans in the most peaceful way possible.

EU PROBES SCOTTISH FERRY SERVICE

WA International News Network - Page 3 TBBlqn_Ax_XFDTj_Xunu_V9_Bhi_Zzv_IY77_If8

His Excellency, Vladimir Puchkov, Minister of Transporation, announced that he has ordered a comprehensive probe with the Eurussian Cruises Corporation, a mixed public-private corporate entity under the state-owned Eurussian Holdings Corporation supervised by the Ministry of Treasury, to investigate a complaint received by the Ministry of Transportation referred by the Department of Transportation of the Duchy of Gibraltar over the alleged ticket prices rigging and corruption by certain officials and employees of the Eurussia - Scottlands Ferry Corporation, which is 50% owned by the Eurussian Cruises Corporation, resulting to rigged financial reports showing revenue losses and possible compromise on the safety and security of passenger vessels of the inter-national company due to adjusted maintenance budgets justified by financial losses. According to Minister Puchkov, they will determine the accountability of Eurussians and Scottish citizens alike and file the necessary charges against them in both Eurussian courts and Scottish courts. And if proven that such rigging and alleged corruption resulted to compromise of safety of vessels of the Eurussia - Scottlands Ferry Corporation, the Transportation Ministry could order the suspension of the operations of the inter-national company that could significantly affect the businesses in Gibraltar and much more in Scottlands. It is unclear if the investigations are connected with the unfounded territorial dispute crafted by the Scottish Government but international analysts say that the move could be a subtle retaliation by Moscow against Scottlands showing its displeasure for its attempts to undermine the two nations' alliance.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:23 am

* MERS Outbreak in MEU? *

The Department of Health Secretary Gomez confirmed that the government is checking on reports that MERS has arrived in the country. The patient is still being tested if positive and all people it has interacted with is being hunted to check if they also have MERS. The government is assuring other countries that they will not hide information about the deadly virus.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:06 pm

SHDKZ on two fronts

AFter the Eurussian assaults near the Chedaki capital of Vyshonye SHDKZ forces have lowered their number of troops in the south which created a path for the Snarfian Armed Forces and pushed back the Chedaki forces into the mountains.

WA International News Network - Page 3 Saf11
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Corralejo Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:07 am

Corazon cancels states visit to Snarfia
Treaty of friendship ratified instantly

WA International News Network - Page 3 Correa10

Nuevo Habana - In a pressconference on his return from the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos, president Corazon has had to cancel his planned state visit to the Federation of Snarfia.

Due to safety concerns and limited timeframe on either side, both leaders decided it was in everybody's interest to call of the visit. President Corazon has promised to visit Snarfia as soon as the National Institute for Intelligence comes back from its decision to declare the area unsafe.

The cancelled out meeting has not stopped both nations from ratifiying their mutually drafted treaty. After a telephone conference which lasted about an hour, both leaders decided to instantly ratify the treaty. Thus, in company of minister of Foreign Affairs Moniz, president Corazon ratified the treaty and acknowledged his consent with the presidential seal.

As part of the treaty, a council between Corralejo and Snarfia was founded which got together immediately to discuss the safety concerns and the rebellion. In consulation with the minister of Defense, Corazon will discuss the deployment of Corralejoan troops in Snarfia. ''Under the newly signed treaty, Corralejo is obliged to help defend Snarfia from the attack of a third party and Corralejo is not going to walk away from its responsibility'' the president said. As an advance on the incoming troops, Corazon ordered the immediate deployment of a CA-T14 Mid-Air Tanker Plane as well as the deployment of an CA-RV227 AWACS Reconnaissance Plane to serve and help the Snarfian Airforce. Both planes are headed for the SAF Airbase near the capital city of Mosnarf and are due to arrive 9 PM tomorrow evening.
Corralejo
Corralejo
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuwait Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:46 am

Emir Sabah IV to ISIS: "Screw off."

WA International News Network - Page 3 640x392_26799_153450

In a surprising turn of events Emir Sabah IV rejected the recognition from ISIS saying "they are not true people of Islam."

He addressed the members of the Kuwaiti Legislative Council on the matters.

"My friends. Children of Allah. Recently the Emir of the Islamic State called me saying that he recognized Kuwait as a country and wanted to pursue an alliance with our nation. I provided no answer at the current moment but now I will provide my opinion on this matter. On the matter of tier recognition of us I wish to tell ISIS to screw off. You portray a bad image for Islam and we will not affiliate with a nation that portrays such a bad image of Allah. The same goes for an alliance. No member of your Government will be allowed in my country to negotiate such an alliance because we don't want one."

Kuwaiti Military Attacks City of Cork

WA International News Network - Page 3 Britannica

After weeks of tensions the Kuwaiti Military launched it's first attack against the United states of Ireland. At 10:30 AM a massive car bomb blew up the Cork Government Center the HQ of the Cork City Government along with the Western Ireland Administrative Office. The bomb killed 128 people and injured 522 people.

"We must show the Irish Government we will do anything for freedom and this is only the beginning of the attacks. More will soon follow. And will only end with Irish Surrender." said Emir Sabah IV

Kuwait
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:59 pm

WA International News Network - Page 3 KhjP48V

WA International News Network - Page 3 D-alema
-Massimino Clessidra, Minister of Foreign Affairs-

Marscida addresses the catastrophe of Cork

"The Community of Marscida unanimously condemns the evil attack against innocents and unarmed peoples in Cork. This act strikes us all as a thunder in sunlight. Unexpected and unnecessary reminder of human stupidity and the weak balance of this world."

"To kill innocents is not the way to obtain freedom" states again Massimino Clessidra "But freedom is often associated with inhuman behaviours of terror, destruction and desperation that, sadly, darkens the honest purpose of being free. And... sadly, Kuwait already wasted the opportunity of being well-accepted by declaring its existence by murdering 128 innocent souls and crippling the bodies of other 500 lifes."
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenarea Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:03 pm

Serenarea Condemns Kuwaiti Terrorist Attacks

WA International News Network - Page 3 Images10
Jeff Flake, Minister of Foreign Affairs

The Federational Anti-Terrorism Agency condemned the rogue state of Kuwait in their attack against the United states of Ireland that killed 128 people and injured 522. The Serenarean government is offering its fellow party member aid in pushing back and bringing down the insurgent state.

15th Nation of the Federation

WA International News Network - Page 3 Nation11
The 15 nations that make up the federation

The proposal to make the region of Achaea into a full member of the Federation has passed. It has met the economic and population requirement to become a full-fledged state.  It's expected that competition will arise between the 6 mainland nations (excluding Serenarea) for dominance. As for the consul of the new nation, the Maior-Proconsul Junkin III has already chosen Angela Merkel to be the first ever woman consul in history. She is the leader of the Free Democratic Party as well as one of the most popular and effective senators in history. Coming from a cadet branch of His Royal Highness's own royal family, the Semaurn. His Serene Majesty, Junkin the Third is drawing a lot of criticism for placing His Majesty's own royal family member into the position.

WA International News Network - Page 3 Angela10
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:11 pm

Scottlands puts Ushten Island on National Maps

Because of continuous rejection of Eurussia to negotiate the historic claim of the kingdom in Ushten Island, the passport office will be printing Ushten Island as part of the kingdom and including passports. Passports if stamped by Eurussia will recognize the claim of the Kingdom. We feel we have no choice but to make ways to convince Eurussia to negotiate. We want our land back.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:04 am

President Promises Retaliation

WA International News Network - Page 3 559230-ab0e553c-39f9-11e4-b4eb-3aaea0238ac5

Days after the tragic bombing in Cork that killed 522 and injured 128 people have started to grow anxious for a response from Dublin. The attack left the nation shocked, dismayed, and scared. The general mood of the nation turned from one of confidence and happiness to fear. Fear for when the next strike would hit. And fear of where the next strike would hit. Days after the events President Gregory Robinson finally addressed the nation.

"My fellow citizens, never before has an attack of this magnitude affected our nation. We have sustained many terrorist attacks through out three wars with the Irish Republican Army. But this is not the IRA. This is a new, more powerful enemy. An enemy we must now fight. The loss of one life is tragic enough. The loss of 500 is devastating. It has broken the spirit of the nation. Left us fearful of what is next. i will tell you what is next. We will rise from these ashes more confident than ever. We will rebuild. our nation will come closer than ever. We as a nation, as a united people will fight these terrorists. These terrorists only seek to break our spirit. This is how they get their way. But we will not let them get their way! We will not submit to them! We are the United States of Ireland. And we will not give up. We will not surrender. We will not retreat. These terrorists are a threat to our way of life. They threaten the stability of the government. No more will we sit idly by. We will stand back up and fight. They come here seeking to destroy us but instead this attack will only make us stronger. May God have mercy on their souls. Because we will not show mercy."

State Department Increases Security on Embassy on Embassy Street

WA International News Network - Page 3 6023470-3x2-940x627

After receiving a threat the State Department increased the number of guards on Embassy street from 120 to 780.

"In times like this we can't take anything for granted. We must protect the ambassadors. Without them our ties to other nations would be severed." said the Secretary of State
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:25 pm

EU CONDEMNS KUWAITI TERROR IN IRELAND

WA International News Network - Page 3 618aac8a-9d72-498e-9e1e-d1fb070fa2e2-620x372

According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, His Excellency, Chancellor Vladimir Putin called President Gregory Robinson of Ireland to personally convey the nation's sympathy to the hundred of victims of terrorism brought about by the Kuwaiti secessionist movement. The ministry also confirmed Eurussia's long standing commitment to support Ireland especially in this times of trouble where the governments will be mobilizing their international Joint Anti-Terrorism Task Force to address the growing security threats in the United States of Ireland. The Foreign Ministry also praised the Irish Government for taking precautionary measures and beefing up its security apparatus to prevent further terrorist attacks. The Foreign Ministry also announced that the Eurussian Empire will not recognize the Islamic State of Kuwait as a sovereign country and instead places it into the country's terrorism watchlist.

EU FORCES BOMBS SNARFIAN MOUNTAINS

WA International News Network - Page 3 G13_17476497

The Ministry of Defense, on its briefing, confirmed that the Eurussian Air Force group tasked to support the Eurussian offensive in Snarfia through the Eurussian Micronesia Command has been continuously bombing the northern mountains of Snarfia as the international offensive against the SHDKZ Communist Terrorist Group has turned into a guerrilla warfare due to the advancement of foreign forces in southern Snarfia and as well as the continued push of the Eurussian North, East, and West Snarfia Expeditionary Forces that have been strengthening their positions since gaining foothold in the country. The Defense Ministry said that the momentum of the Eurussian offensive is continuous and with imminent victory through the help of international forces particularly the support from the Security Council through the WA Peacekeeping Force, the SHDKZ's strongholds in Snarfia and their network are continuously being shattered forcing the group to break down into smaller units.

EU WILL REJECT SCOTTISH PASSPORTS

WA International News Network - Page 3 Passport

With the latest provocations from the Scottish Government on insisting on their unfounded and baseless alleged historic claim over the Duchy of Gibraltar, which they call as Ushten Island, by way of including the national map of Scottland on their passports with the Duchy of Gibraltar on it, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has issued a stern warning to all foreigners and Scottish nationals that the Eurussian Immigration Authority will not recognize any passport issued by the Kingdom of Scottlands with the national map of Scottlands on it including the Duchy of Gibraltar. As part of the measure, all holders of unrecognized Scottish passports will be ordered deportation back to their original departure city on their own costs. And all holders of unrecognized Scottish passports that will be unable to shoulder their expenses back to their origin ordered for deportation will be considered illegally staying in the country and will be detained under Eurussian immigration laws. The new immigration measure targeting holders of Scottish passports is a far reaching retaliation of the Eurussian Government against the Scottish Government which will affect thousands, if not, millions of Scottish passport holders that are bound for any part of Eurussia and even just for transit. The Foreign Ministry also announced a travel ban on Scottlands without further explanation which could affect the tourism industry of Scottlands significantly.

EU TRAVEL BAN ON MEU, IRELAND

WA International News Network - Page 3 Muchos_estados_unidos__108036WA International News Network - Page 3 Great_empire_of_ireland__242144

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs also announced a new list of countries subjected by Moscow into its international travel ban which includes the United States of Muchos Estados Unidos and the United States of Ireland due to health and security reasons. Based on the advisory, a travel ban on Muchos Estados Unidos was due to the outbreak of MERS Virus which could be deadly according to health officials while in Ireland was due to the outbreak of terrorism in the country. All Eurussian citizens in the two countries are advised to immediately return to Eurussia as soon as possible for their own safety and security.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:28 am

* MEU will support Ireland against terrorism / MERS in MEU kills 10 infects 234 *

In national news, President Fernandez issued support to the country of Ireland for the terrorist attacks and promised to give full support to fight terrorism. Because MEU with Omega are number one in the world in fighting extremism. In health, MERS is spreading fast in MEU that already killed 10 people while infecting 234 more. This is alarming according to the President but all measures are being undertaken to prevent further spread even to other country.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next