World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Discussion - Closed) WASC Headquarters

+7
Muchos Estados Unidos
I.S.I.S
Great Eurussia
Kingdom of Scottlands
Corinthos
Serenarea
Kingdom of Ireland
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

(Discussion - Closed) WASC Headquarters - Page 3 Empty Re: (Discussion - Closed) WASC Headquarters

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:04 am

I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:

This is the point a waste of money. there are already headquarters of WASC in all neutral territory in all continent and why build another one in Mnemosyne? You said it is near Eurussia then why move it away from its present location when it is just near the same?

You clearly stated, "there are already headquarters of WASC in all neutral territory in all continent"

This is a false statement.

Headquarters or not or WASC offices if you want to call it, all WASC offices in all neutral territories still serve the same purpose.

There are currently no offices established in the neutral territories. The law I referenced simply allocates each neutral territory for development by the WASC, and since the law had passed, we have yet to do anything with the neutral territories aside from establishing them.

It has been included in the debates when the proposal is discussed to establish the neutral territories. Even if it is included in the words of the law I don't even think the WASC is stupid enough not to build offices in these lands ever since the law has passed and just leave them as open lands with nothing on them. I mean pure common sense.

There are no records of any developments on any of the neutral territories. Funds world have to had been allocated and voted on to establish any kind of structure I the neutral territories. Bottom line is we need to move the headquarters to a neutral location and Mnemosyne fits our needs.

In response to Scottlands, as the current headquarters sits in Eurussian sovereign territory, we would have to formally request the permission of the Eurussian Government to donate its land to convert it into international territory if we wanted to go down that path.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Discussion - Closed) WASC Headquarters - Page 3 Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:35 pm

The discussion of this item is hereby concluded. Please review the resolution created based off of the discussion here: https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t929-pending-relocate-the-wasc-chambers
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3