World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

+12
Atletius
Farshonian Empire
The Catham Islands
Novo Canuckia
Marquette (of Pacific)
Arveyres
Ermeland
Casavarr
Great Eurussia
Aloia
Federation of Antanares
New Tarajan
16 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States - Page 5 Empty Re: (SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

Post  New Tarajan Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:23 am

Keep calm.
We know perfectly of your agreements with Farshonia, but those do not provide a ground for an aggression toward the forces of a Member State (Atletius).
The question now is: is Ireland sure to provide us a guarantee that it will not use further the military force in Farshonia, thusly engaging, due the situation on the ground, allied forces?
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States - Page 5 Empty Re: (SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

Post  Ireland Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:11 am

We do not wish to show aggression to the forces of Atletius but they engaged us so we engaged them.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:27 am

I think you'll find we did no such thing. Atletian vessels did not fire a shot upon Any Irish forces. Saying they did is naught but a lie.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:30 am

Really? But look here.
https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t372p375-world-alliance-international-news-network
My forces were already in the Republic of Berlin when this happened
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:31 am

The article is near the bottom
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:34 am

Nowhere did I say any shots were fired. You sent planes into a no-fly zone at the time enforced by Planita. Any causalities you may of suffered as firstly your own fault for warmongering, and secondly Planitas, who was enforcing the no-fly zone.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Arcand Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:17 am

Upon the completion of successful talks with the Kingdom of New Tarajan, the Arcandian Empire has become a signature of the SECURS treaty. In occardance with Arcandian Military traditions, designers in the Ministry of Defence have opened contracts for a new design for SECURS units.

BONUS:

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States - Page 5 OnwardsSECURS
Imperial Arcand
Imperial Arcand
Sovereign State

http://eddiekenz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:50 pm

Thank you Arcand (but...what does it mean exactly?)

Due to our procedures, I ask to every Member to express objections, if any, to the entrance of Arcand. Otherwise, welcome on board!
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:10 pm

You're welcome Arcand, but I would remind that doesn't exist a specific SECURS army.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:39 pm

New Tarajan wrote:Thank you Arcand (but...what does it mean exactly?)

Due to our procedures, I ask to every Member to express objections, if any, to the entrance of Arcand. Otherwise, welcome on board!

It's to show the underlying imperialistic nature of SECURS. This is why I left; we don't need to be getting involved in foreign affairs, plus I don't like the publicity it gives royalist nations.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:

It's to show the underlying imperialistic nature of SECURS. This is why I left; we don't need to be getting involved in foreign affairs, plus I don't like the publicity it gives royalist nations.

SECURS never led a single imperialistic operation. Everyone can witness this truth.
Please, if you have not to talk about significant questions related to this Organization, since you decided (with my deepest regret), refrain from intervening here. Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:48 am

Lol you actually left because you didn't like Farshonia. Don't pretend it was because of any noble reason.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:35 am

Aloia wrote:

Lol you actually left because you didn't like Farshonia. Don't pretend it was because of any noble reason.

I'm hardly saying it was because of a "noble" reason, but it wasn't just because of Farshonia. Read my letter again:

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t179p45-securs-security-and-economical-union-of-royalist-states#11161

I stated that we would like to limit our involvement in international organizations, and that we're not interested in international interventions.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Zackalantis Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:38 pm

The UKZ would be honored to join
Zackalantis
Zackalantis
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Zackalantis wrote:The UKZ would be honored to join

Welcome!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Antanares will not support the entrance of Zackalantis in the SECURS. This nation demonstrate hostility against the superpowers of the World Alliance, like some of the nations of the SECURS and Antanares. Also, Zackalantis did menace that could only bring instability in the region.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Zackalantis Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:16 pm

Federation of Antanares wrote:Antanares will not support the entrance of Zackalantis in the SECURS. This nation demonstrate hostility against the superpowers of the World Alliance, like some of the nations of the SECURS and Antanares. Also, Zackalantis did menace that could only bring instability in the region.

We are only hostile to nations that threaen Zach sovereignity and security.
Zackalantis
Zackalantis
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:39 pm

You wrote

"The UKZ is a peace loving nation but if we do not see satisfactory results we will be forced to take military options"

And Antanares doesn't want in the SECURS a nation that try to menace with the force other countries. Also, we are not interested to what you do with your ships.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Zackalantis Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Federation of Antanares wrote:You wrote

"The UKZ is a peace loving nation but if we do not see satisfactory results we will be forced to take military options"

And Antanares doesn't want in the SECURS a nation that try to menace with the force other countries. Also, we are not interested to what you do with your ships.

Eurussia put The UKZ's doubts to a rest. and we no longer stand by what was said.
Zackalantis
Zackalantis
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:44 am

Aloia agrees with Antanares. Zachalantis needs to pull out of Havendes waters and offer an official apology to that government before we will even consider allowing them into SECURS.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:51 am

Eurussia, without offense for him, is not the entire SECURS, he's a members like all of us. And the words said are important, especially if are strong like yours. The SECURS's goal are peace, diplomacy, collaboration and, for what I see, you don't have the intention to maintain peace.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:18 am

Federation of Antanares wrote:Eurussia, without offense for him, is not the entire SECURS, he's a members like all of us. And the words said are important, especially if are strong like yours. The SECURS's goal are peace, diplomacy, collaboration and, for what I see, you don't have the intention to maintain peace.

Thank you.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, but the entrance of any country inside the SECURS can be achieved only without objections (or, at least, with a strong majority of votes in favour). And first of all it must pass through the Secretary General, which is New Tarajan (me).

Now, Antanares and Aloia are right when they're worried about the recent behavior of Zackalantis. We wish to see what it will do next, before considering your request for entrance.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:27 am

As Secretary General and Founder of this Organization, I wish to express my deepest condemnation for the decision of the Eurussian government to proceed with its test of the dark matter bomb.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:46 am

New Tarajan wrote:As Secretary General and Founder of this Organization, I wish to express my deepest condemnation for the decision of the Eurussian government to proceed with its test of the dark matter bomb.

Eurussia respects the position of New Tarajan. However, we decline to call our test as an 'anti-matter or dark matter bomb test' (since I'm really not familiar with it lol) but is different from a nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons test, as prescribed by the Kyongdong Program.
On the other hand, we assure our colleagues in SECURS that the Kyongdong Program were initiated with respect to international laws and right to self defense and the pursuit of promoting long lasting peace.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:26 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:As Secretary General and Founder of this Organization, I wish to express my deepest condemnation for the decision of the Eurussian government to proceed with its test of the dark matter bomb.

Eurussia respects the position of New Tarajan. However, we decline to call our test as an 'anti-matter or dark matter bomb test' (since I'm really not familiar with it lol) but is different from a nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons test, as prescribed by the Kyongdong Program.
On the other hand, we assure our colleagues in SECURS that the Kyongdong Program were initiated with respect to international laws and right to self defense and the pursuit of promoting long lasting peace.

New Tarajan understands the clarifications brought by the Eurussian government.
The only thing to do right now is to wait for the conclusion of the investigation carried on by the Court of Justice. Until then, our position will be the same.
Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next