World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

+12
Atletius
Farshonian Empire
The Catham Islands
Novo Canuckia
Marquette (of Pacific)
Arveyres
Ermeland
Casavarr
Great Eurussia
Aloia
Federation of Antanares
New Tarajan
16 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States - Page 6 Empty Re: (SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

Post  New Tarajan Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:52 pm

After the recent events occurred in Antanares, as Secretary General I invoke the solidarity of all Member States in order to fight the pernicious threat of the terrorists who killed Prince Andrei and attacked the Antanaresian Embassy in Europe.
I ask to all Members to coordinate their intelligence and security agencies with the Antanaresian one.

The SECURS must declare war against the threat of terrorism, no matter what they pretend to impose!
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States - Page 6 Empty Re: (SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:01 pm

New Tarajan wrote:After the recent events occurred in Antanares, as Secretary General I invoke the solidarity of all Member States in order to fight the pernicious threat of the terrorists who killed Prince Andrei and attacked the Antanaresian Embassy in Europe.
I ask to all Members to coordinate their intelligence and security agencies with the Antanaresian one.

The SECURS must declare war against the threat of terrorism, no matter what they pretend to impose!

Eurussia demands the consent of Antanares. As an ally to the country, Eurussia is more than eager to provide an aid provided that has the consent of Antanares.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Zackalantis Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:07 pm

We would like to join.
Zackalantis
Zackalantis
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:After the recent events occurred in Antanares, as Secretary General I invoke the solidarity of all Member States in order to fight the pernicious threat of the terrorists who killed Prince Andrei and attacked the Antanaresian Embassy in Europe.

Eurussia demands the consent of Antanares. As an ally to the country, Eurussia is more than eager to provide an aid provided that has the consent of Antanares.

Furthermore, the Duke of Antanares, in-charge of the transitional government has issued its assurances and announced the absence of a revolution. Hence, calling for a SECURS Intervention is futile and premature.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:15 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

Furthermore, the Duke of Antanares, in-charge of the transitional government has issued its assurances and announced the absence of a revolution. Hence, calling for a SECURS Intervention is futile and premature.

This is what we said already, Eurussia.
I wish to remind that New Tarajan asked for the consent of the Antanaresain government even  before issuing this request to the Member States. New Tarajan and Antanares are more then simple allies, and you will not find in the world a country as respectful of the Antanaresian sovereignty as ours.
So said, our request was very simple: that all the intelligence and security agencies of the Member States shall cooperate with each other, and the Antanaresian ones, in order to ensure a better investigation, a better safety, and the punishment of the responsibles of those horrible crimes.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:24 am

New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

This is what we said already, Eurussia.
I wish to remind that New Tarajan asked for the consent of the Antanaresain government even  before issuing this request to the Member States. New Tarajan and Antanares are more then simple allies, and you will not find in the world a country as respectful of the Antanaresian sovereignty as ours.
So said, our request was very simple: that all the intelligence and security agencies of the Member States shall cooperate with each other, and the Antanaresian ones, in order to ensure a better investigation, a better safety, and the punishment of the responsibles of those horrible crimes.

Okay. With that clarification, Eurussia will support it!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Thu May 01, 2014 8:48 pm

As Secretary General of the SECURS, we ask to all Member States to participate to the ongoing WAAF operations against Ceveztria, through military or diplomatic means.
Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Zackalantis Thu May 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello????

The UKZ's plea to join has been ignored. Can someone tell us if we are in or not?
Zackalantis
Zackalantis
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu May 01, 2014 9:09 pm

New Tarajan wrote:As Secretary General of the SECURS, we ask to all Member States to participate to the ongoing WAAF operations against Ceveztria, through military or diplomatic means.
Thank you.

Eurussia, as a member state, rejects any move to drag SECURS to issues it doesn't concern with.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Thu May 01, 2014 9:39 pm

Zackalantis wrote:Hello????

The UKZ's plea to join has been ignored. Can someone tell us if we are in or not?

I must beg you sorry. I didn't notice your application. Since nobody expresed objections, I welcome you in the SECURS!

OOC: Eurussia, I made a mistake posting the same request also here, please ignore it.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu May 01, 2014 9:48 pm

New Tarajan wrote:
Zackalantis wrote:Hello????

I must beg you sorry. I didn't notice your application. Since nobody expresed objections, I welcome you in the SECURS!

OOC: Eurussia, I made a mistake posting the same request also here, please ignore it.

Okay.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 19, 2014 7:07 pm

To all Member States, a new meeting of the Assembly is going to come!
It will take place the 24th of May.

Please, if you have particular issues to be discussed, feel free to post your proposal here!

New Tarajan would like to propose the following issues:

- an agreement for the scientific cooperation and research;

- the holding of military exercises between all Member States;

New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon May 19, 2014 8:34 pm

New Tarajan wrote:To all Member States, a new meeting of the Assembly is going to come!
It will take place the 24th of May.

Please, if you have particular issues to be discussed, feel free to post your proposal here!

New Tarajan would like to propose the following issues:

- an agreement for the scientific cooperation and research;

- the holding of military exercises between all Member States;

Eurussia supports these proposals.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:25 am

A month of no activity is surprising.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:29 am

Well, there is crisis between some members. Someone else is gone away from the World Alliance and for now we are occupied all with the Olympic Games and the crisis of Orenburg and Jillin. It's a bit understandable. But I think, after the end of the Olympic Games, we can try to restart the SECURS.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:30 am

Federation of Antanares wrote:Well, there is crisis between some members. Someone else is gone away from the World Alliance and for now we are occupied all with the Olympic Games and the crisis of Orenburg and Jillin. It's a bit understandable. But I think, after the end of the Olympic Games, we can try to restart the SECURS.
Yeah
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:16 am

I agree with Antanares.
We must resolve these problems firstly. But I have already some good ideas to work on!

And, since I'm here:

The Tarajani Government wishes to notify to Eurussia that lack of compliance with the requests of apologies from Moscow, as called for by our government, will be regarded as a violation of the principles and the letter of the SECURS Charter, with all the related consequences.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Following any lack of response from Eurussia, I hereby declared it as expelled by the SECURS.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:12 am

New Tarajan wrote:Following any lack of response from Eurussia, I hereby declared it as expelled by the SECURS.

Expulsion without a vote of the SECURS Assembly?
Is this corruption at its best here in SECURS???

Furthermore, there is no provision in the SECURS Treaty empowering the Secretary General to unilaterally expel a member state. Is this not corruption and abuse of power?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:21 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:Following any lack of response from Eurussia, I hereby declared it as expelled by the SECURS.

Expulsion without a vote of the SECURS Assembly?
Is this corruption at its best here in SECURS???

Furthermore, there is no provision in the SECURS Treaty empowering the Secretary General to unilaterally expel a member state. Is this not corruption and abuse of power?
He gave you an ultimanium or whatever its called. You however ignored it.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:13 am

Indeed.

It was not an ultimatum, but a specific request, made for one reason: your behavior violated the word and spirit of the Charter so, obviously, the first logical move was to give you the possibility to step back. You didn't do so, thus you're expelled. It's fair, and simple.

If you wish, you can petition, in an exceptional way, for a reconsideration of this ruling. But, in this case, we should see your compliance with the abovementioned request.

Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6