World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

+12
Atletius
Farshonian Empire
The Catham Islands
Novo Canuckia
Marquette (of Pacific)
Arveyres
Ermeland
Casavarr
Great Eurussia
Aloia
Federation of Antanares
New Tarajan
16 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States - Page 2 Empty Re: (SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

Post  Aloia Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Hello allies! We request that our friends in SECURS contribute at least a small regiment for the defense of the peaceful island nation of Sarvadia. Articmainia has invaded Sarvadia purely on imperialistic motivations and Aloia has mobilized to end this. This is a great opportunity for SECURS to increase our international image as a fighter for freedom and right.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States - Page 2 Empty Re: (SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

Post  New Tarajan Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:11 am

Request acknoweldged, Aloia.
There is also another problem: the recent revolution in HPS creates the conditions for the activation of the clauses of Article 2 of the Founding Charter, since the legitimate monarchical government has been overhelmed by a violent revolution.
I will immediately call for an Assembly of the SECURS, where to discuss both the questions.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:41 am

Marquette has no desire to be in such a global union but Marquette applauds the union of royal countries in this form. We do not want to be obliged to help defend certain nations we do not particularly like.

However, as that is aside from the reason we are here. Marquette would like to be notified if it can do anything to help the counter-revolution in the Holy Patrician States. HPS being an old ally of Marquette, we would like to help if SECURS decides to take action against the rebels, and we would like to be informed about action being discussed.

We in the Marquetien government understand that by not being a member of SECURS, Marquette does not have any say in what is voted on in the assembly or the SECURS body of international government, however we will give our strongest opinions as to what course of action should take place. If we do not agree with the course of action voted on by the members of SECURS, we will simply abstain from taking place. Thank you for your time and we hope you do not mind an outsider (nevertheless a royalist outsider) taking place in your assembly. Marquette would like to point out that it has taken place in WAAF meetings and helped the WAAF in the defense of Shirouma when Russia attacked.

Finally, we would like permission to take place in the SECURS assembly.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:24 am

Permission granted, if nobody has something to object.

We appreciate the intentions of the Marquetian government. Even if it would be a pleasure for us to have Marquette directly into our organization, your collaboraton is deeply appreciated.
The main goal of SECURS is to create a cooperation framework between Royalist States...so, what better of another monarchy cooperating with us?
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:41 am

The Marquetien people are generally vehemently against large international organizations. We may join SECURS at one point or another. Marquette does not like to give up its sovereignty to organizations that it is not obliged to (Security Council occasionally and the Court of Justice).
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Novo Canuckia Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:22 pm

The United Empire of Novo Canuckia wishes to apply for membership.

OoC: I was going to do this much earlier, although I've been somewhat less active than could be desired lately.
Novo Canuckia
Novo Canuckia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:42 pm

I understand the Marquetian position. At this point, me, as Secretary General, I can only hope to a future of cooperation between SECURS and Marquette.
Also, I wish to welcome Novo Canuckia as new member State of SECURS, if there are no objections from other Members.
Welcome on board!
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:31 am

The United Kingdom of Greater Marquette would like to apply for membership to the Security and Economical Union of Royalist States.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Aloia is glad to see her friends and allies from Novo Canuckia and Marquette joining SECURS! Welcome!
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:30 pm

New Tarajan is glad to finally see Marquette joining our organization.
We gladly accept your membership.
Welcome!

P.S.: since we are growing out far from my expectations, and that the Founding Charter is becoming obsolete, since it was referring to the previous region, soon after the end of the conflict which is ravaging the World Alliance, I will submit to the Assembly a proposal of reform, in order to provide our organization with more rapidity of intervention, efficiency and effectiveness.
All ideas are welcomed!
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Catham Islands Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:02 am

Our acceptance into the United Kingdom of Marquette has paved the way for The Catham Island's to desert Fascism once and for all. Our organizations are busily working on the transition from our current totalitarian state to that of free and democratic system. We would like to request that The Catham Islands becomes a priority zone within the SECURS community and hope that with your guidance the Serbs can be free once again.
The Catham Islands
The Catham Islands
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:40 am

We are glad to see the trust Catham Islands has decided to give to our organization, and also we want to express our deepest congratulations for your decision to finally abandon a totalitarian regime.
Consequently, if there are no objections, I welcome you in the SECURS!
During the next Assembly we will discuss also about a special political-economical-social program to aid your transition.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:25 pm

The Empire of Farshonia would like to apply for a membership in SECURS.And thanks for posting a news and for helping me to capture Gen.Domingo.
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=farshonia

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:47 am

We are seeing with great favour the efforts of Farshonia to guarantee peace on its border with HPS, and we are glad of your decision to join us.
However, since there was a conflict with a Member State until now, it is my duty to ask to Holy Patrician States if it has any objection for this new entrance.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:43 am

We have no objection to the Farshonian application.
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:20 pm

In this case, Farshonia, welcome on board!
From now, you're a member of SECURS.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:42 pm

If Farshonia is permitted to retain its membership, The United Kingdom of Greater Marquette is leaving SECURS. Farshonia is a rogue state and their foreign policy utterly disgusts the Marquetien government. Have you forgotten that Farshonia threatened to use ballistic missiles on several of us two weeks ago?
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Well this time I'm NOT a "rouge state".Why you people have negative looks on me? Because I'm a warmongering nation well hell yeah what you people did to my former homeland? You people annex it.

Months ago when I leave WA due to my fail-created RP which end up giving my land to stupid foreign powers , I used my puppet Russia to get revenge against those nations and I target Shirouma for an invasion.Months later , that time my mother nation returned to WA and I used puppets like Japanese Empire and Georgia to keep TG Articmainia to invade whatever country he wants and so a conflict begins.Now that border incident was my last war to gain a chunk of land but ended up again defeated.I will never do wars again cuz I'm now safe from land-hungry foreign powers.F*CK!

Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=farshonia

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Please, I invite both of you to order.

Marquette, you're alqays been a loyal and faithful ally of New Tarajan, and a valuable member of this organization.
As I wrote to you, I allowed the Farshonian membership exactly for the same reasons you're now using.
For a long time, Farshonia was seen as a rogue state, due to his mistakes in foreign policy (and also in OOC RP, of course). Now, I want to offer an opportunity to it: to be a valuable and responsible actor in the international arena.
The SECURS could offer protection and safety to Farshonia while developing a safe, prosper and pacific country, in a completely new "style", while at the same time it offer protection to Marquette and all other Member States as well.
We can give Farshonia a new opportunity, and I am sure Marquette will have only benefits by contributing to this opportunity itself.
For this reasons, I invite you to keep your membership in this organization. Be sure that if Farshonia will fail in its commitment to a new diplomacy, naturally it will face the consequences of its acts.
But I want to trust him, exactly like I trust all the members of this organization.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:36 am

I do not want to sever relations with members of SECURS that are allies of Marquette, however I do not wish to be associated with Farshonia in this organization. He even said it himself, he just wanted revenge on people who colonized his former territory. News flash, YOU LEFT THE REGION BUDDY! Farshonia just wants revenge and he will use his membership of SECURS to get it. His claim that he will never declare war again is a blatant lie that anyone could see through.

I repeat, I do not want my relations with nations such as Antanares, New Tarajan, Aloia, or HPS to be endangered by my leaving SECURS, but I shall not commit any resources or effort to trying to rebuild and democratize a hopeless nation.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:51 am

I wish to ask you to give Farshonia more time to demonstrate is good faith and goodwill.
As Secretary General, it is my duty to preserve the integrity and the reputation of this organization, for this reason I ask you also to trust me, when I say that the admission of Farshonia will not endange nor the SECURS or any Member States, in any possible way.
If Farshonia will demonstrate that he's in good faith, then everyone will have his gain; if not, Marquette, and any other Member State, will have not to commit any resource or mean to defend unjustified aggressive policies.
I promise to you that if Farshonia will continue a policy of rogue State I will personally take the responsibility for any damage, and provide for its compensaton.
But we need to give him a second chance. The revenge was in the past, now he wants another opportunity. Marquette has nothing to fear.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ermeland Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 am

Verulia would like to join SECURS.
Ermeland
Ermeland
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:35 am

You're welcome! New Tarajan is glad to see the country of Her Majesty the Queen joining our organization.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:08 am

The Kingdom of Atletius would like to join SECURS, for greater co-operation among the monarchies of the World Alliance.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:32 am

Welcome on board Atletius!
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next